What's new

Whats the biggest mistake you made when creating a blog, forum or site?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
For me it was that I opened up a forum with a lot of spam messages without checking them lol. So it looked really bad for a while

In my case, it's a blog. My biggest mistake was focusing on the technicalities first (grammar, etc.) instead of writing down/laying out my thoughts first. I learned it the hard way and it took me more time than usual to finish that blog. Oh my!

For me it was that I opened up a forum with a lot of spam messages without checking them lol. So it looked really bad for a while
The biggest mistake that i made was that there was not a lot of adverts and therefore this affected the revenue and profitability as well.

My biggest mistake with my blog was that I kept forgetting to post which led to me not having many visitors and that messed up the monetization. I had no posts, which meant no readers, which meant no income generated from visitors clicking ads. I now know I have to have a task reminder set up to remind me to post weekly so that I don't forget, as well as not trying to post daily which would make me get overwhelmed and stop posting for a couple of weeks or a month. This is very much a newbie mistake that I won't be repeating.

i advise, Choosing the Wrong WordPress Theme Let’s say you do choose WordPress to start your blog. But there are still some blogging mistakes that many new bloggers fall into at this stage when launching their WordPress blogs. The first one is choosing the wrong theme. There are a lot of free and paid themes available, but they’re not all equal. Some Word Press themes are very limited and make it difficult to customize your blog.

Right now I have never create a blog, forum or website yet but I am learning a digital skill right now that will help and guide me to create a a website and either sale it or run it by myself.

My biggest mistake with my blog was that I kept forgetting to post which led to me not having many visitors and that messed up the monetization. I had no posts, which meant no readers, which meant no income generated from visitors clicking ads. I now know I have to have a task reminder set up to remind me to post weekly so that I don't forget, as well as not trying to post daily which would make me get overwhelmed and stop posting for a couple of weeks or a month. This is very much a newbie mistake that I won't be repeating.
Lol, how do you intend to monetize your blog if you don't post regularly. In fact there is no need for you to create a blog if you're not ready to make posts in order to attract readers and traffic.

the biggest mistake i made when creating a blog, was to apply for boot traffic from a traffic source provider, i regrettably had to close the blog, because it was counter productive to my aim which was to apply for google adsense approval in the future.

Lol, how do you intend to monetize your blog if you don't post regularly. In fact there is no need for you to create a blog if you're not ready to make posts in order to attract readers and traffic.

One of my biggest mistake was not putting enough effort to make the blog/website more popular. I never dedicated much time as I soon realised that it would take me a long time to create a successful website.

One of my biggest mistake was not putting enough effort to make the blog/website more popular. I never dedicated much time as I soon realised that it would take me a long time to create a successful website.
making money on the internet is not easy and this is one thing you need to understand. If you want to venture into blogging you must to learn the necessary things and have the right mindset. The same thing applies to affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, forex trading and the lot of other online businesses.

I realize that some of the biggest mistake I can make when creating a blog or forum could be, not having a clear purpose for the blog, writing blog content without properly formating them, and taking time to respond to my readers.

making money on the internet is not easy and this is one thing you need to understand. If you want to venture into blogging you must to learn the necessary things and have the right mindset. The same thing applies to affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, forex trading and the lot of other online businesses.

Well, I can understand that. I guess that making money by creating a blog is even harder and takes much more time as compared to other methods of making money like Freelancing. This is because Freelancing pays you instantly or within a few days.

I have two forums and I don't think I have made any big mistakes with my forums. I am really happy with the way my forums are running even though the forums have not grown well. However, I have made some pretty bad mistakes with my blogs. The biggest mistake is related to monetization.

I have two forums and I don't think I have made any big mistakes with my forums. I am really happy with the way my forums are running even though the forums have not grown well. However, I have made some pretty bad mistakes with my blogs. The biggest mistake is related to monetization.

Well, what kind of monetisation mistakes you made? I would like to register on your forum if you are offering paid to post forum and I think that many members would also like to work on your forum as well.

My biggest mistake in creating a site was not having any knowledge on SEO and digital marketing. I created a website but I did not have any knowledge and skills with SEO and digital marketing.

Sincerely I do not have a blog or website but when creating one, one should build an easy to navigate website that is simple, and it will be s success.

My biggest mistake in creating a site was not having any knowledge on SEO and digital marketing. I created a website but I did not have any knowledge and skills with SEO and digital marketing.

I also lack much knowledge when it comes to SEO. SEO is the main factor upon which many things depend. This is why many site creators usually hire many SEO experts in order to get their website ranked.

I also lack much knowledge when it comes to SEO. SEO is the main factor upon which many things depend. This is why many site creators usually hire many SEO experts in order to get their website ranked.
Search engine optimisation is one of the first things you need to learn if you want to become successful as a blogger. If you don't have money to hire SEO experts it is better you do it yourself. You can start by learning keyword research and from there you can be able to learn everything required. YouTube can help you a lot.

I have never created a personal blog or forum, but I see a lot of people do that this day's, but base on my view i don't think if is all of them that gain much from it.

I have never created a personal blog or forum, but I see a lot of people do that this day's, but base on my view i don't think if is all of them that gain much from it.
The simple truth is that majority of people who create website actually do not make anything out of it. Some people give up along the way because they find it and very tedious and some people actually don't open their blogs for profit purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back