What's new

What's the best time to host an event so as many people can watch it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I would like to run a festival sort of thing in the next year or so, and I was curious what the best time of day would be to get as many people as possible watching? Like is there a time in the day where most countries can tune in? I figure 2PM EST is a good time to start with, as people in England can tune in, though it may be late over there still.

Anyway, what time works best for an event, an online event?

Because people are more inclined to be available then, events hosted in the evenings or early mornings are much more certain to be watched by a wider audience. The festival's standard time, as well as any regional holidays or other events that can affect attendance, should also be taken into account.

It depends on who your audience is. If your event is for the US audience you will have to choose US time, but if your audience is India, you need to choose Indians. YOu will also have to see when they have free time

Yes there is no doubt that there are specific time to which you can get people's attention to watch what you have.
Most times to get people attention is during the festival season of either Christmas, new year or even Easter which alot of people are less busy with their jobs.

Yes there is no doubt that there are specific time to which you can get people's attention to watch what you have.
Most times to get people attention is during the festival season of either Christmas, new year or even Easter which alot of people are less busy with their jobs.

There are many people who always try to advertise their products during some kind of special event. This is because such events help them to expose their products to consumers in the best manner. A Football match or sports event is the most common kind of event.

The best time to get people to watch your event if in the collnof the day from 7pm upward as most people would be home already by that time and would want to relax with a t.v program.

The whole world don't use same time. So, you have to target a particular region first. If the event is popular all over the world, people from other region will try to adjust to your choosen time

The whole world don't use same time. So, you have to target a particular region first. If the event is popular all over the world, people from other region will try to adjust to your choosen time
I don't even think it is possible to target the whole world except you are hosting the world cup that is when you need to target the world if that's not the case then you don't need to consider time factor

It depends on your target audience, if your target audience are the working class, then it would be best to fix an event during the evening. This is the only time they would be around to watch or attend it.

It depends on your target audience, if your target audience are the working class, then it would be best to fix an event during the evening. This is the only time they would be around to watch or attend it.

Well, I think that there are many people who love to watch a specific event. This is why there are many television channels that tend to advertise products at a specific time. They charge good money for that.

The time should be a weekend time where all government workers will be at home and children will be free from going to class. Then business men may decides as well to watch any event but when it comes government workers they must report during the working days.

You have to understand that the word actually revolves. This is why you should always do a research on your target audience to identify the best time that suits you put in the video up.

The kind of event you're holding and the target audience will determine the ideal time to host it. In general, it is ideal to hold events around prime time because more people are likely to be online and available. Choose a time when people in various time zones can participate, for instance, if you are presenting a webinar for an international audience.

You have to understand that the word actually revolves. This is why you should always do a research on your target audience to identify the best time that suits you put in the video up.

There were many people who actually marketed and promoted their products during the Fifa world cup this year and this increased their sales a lot. Such events are ideal for marketing your products.

I would like to run a festival sort of thing in the next year or so, and I was curious what the best time of day would be to get as many people as possible watching? Like is there a time in the day where most countries can tune in? I figure 2PM EST is a good time to start with, as people in England can tune in, though it may be late over there still.

Anyway, what time works best for an event, an online event?
The best time to plan an event should be during the weekend when people are at home and they will be chanced to watch the event that you are hosting. It may also be in festive periods.

The best time to host an event that almost everyone will be able to attend or watch it mostly, it is during holidays and December periods because people mostly have breaks that time.

To reach out to many people, You need to host your event when most time zone can tune in. You can choose between 10 to 11 a.m or 1 to 2 p.m. These multiple times are the best time to reach many people.

To reach out to many people, You need to host your event when most time zone can tune in. You can choose between 10 to 11 a.m or 1 to 2 p.m. These multiple times are the best time to reach many people.

There are many companies that never need to market their business. However, they still use some events to market their business. For example, McDonald's market their business during Pakistan Super League.

There are many companies that never need to market their business. However, they still use some events to market their business. For example, McDonald's market their business during Pakistan Super League.
Yes, that is true, my mind did not even cross to that aspect. It is much more easier to run this than trying to find a perfect time to run your show. With this, you would be able to reach to a lot of people.

It depends on the region that your target audience are. Mostly it is in your country of residence so you should make it in the evening where people would be back from work and relaxing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back