What's new

What's the best time to host an event so as many people can watch it?

In this part of the world hosting an event by 8 p.m. is actually the best because by that time almost everyone is at home. You will get more audience in that particular time.

Well I think it depends on the kind of event you are hosting.

Sometimes motivational events, educational, and also for business.

Such even can be hold in the evening by that time, I believe everyone is home to watch.

First before hosting an event , you need proper plan for the event to know the best time so that more than enough people can watch , don't host an event in the night when you know people might already be sleeping .

First before hosting an event , you need proper plan for the event to know the best time so that more than enough people can watch , don't host an event in the night when you know people might already be sleeping .

There are many businesses in here that advertise many products during the Ramadan season as many food items are really high in demand during such season. You can say that it is a kind of "event" that attracts many people.

I would like to run a festival sort of thing in the next year or so, and I was curious what the best time of day would be to get as many people as possible watching? Like is there a time in the day where most countries can tune in? I figure 2PM EST is a good time to start with, as people in England can tune in, though it may be late over there still.

Anyway, what time works best for an event, an online event?

If it's possible for you to postponed everything towards Christmas when you know that a lot of people are no longer going to work and they will be at home spending time with your family, would be the best time for you to host such events because they will have time to watch it.

Personally I think all time are always good time to hold and event.

This is because there are people who worked on day time, and comes back evening, those who work evening and comes back morning so you can decide which is the best time.

In this part of the world hosting an event by 8 p.m. is actually the best because by that time almost everyone is at home. You will get more audience in that particular time.

I actually know some people that go to bed before 8 p.m. which will make it impossible for them to take part in watching such event. This is the reason why I believe that hosting an event would be more better for you to do it during the weekend.

I believe the best time in the day to host an event so many people can watch it is in the evening. I believe 4pm is a good time. At this time, students might have ended their classes for the day and adults might have closed from work.

I actually know some people that go to bed before 8 p.m. which will make it impossible for them to take part in watching such event. This is the reason why I believe that hosting an event would be more better for you to do it during the weekend.
Yeah, I think it will be better on Saturdays because on Sundays a lot of people will also sleep early in order to go to work on Monday. Being strategic in business is very important and necessary to succeed.

Well I think it depends on the kind of event you are holding.

Simply because there are different kind of events either concerning business, family education, politics etc.

The best time can only be determined by what will really influence the people.

The best time is in the night when almost everyone is back from there places of work. So the time that they are relaxing you can start your show which will make it reach more people.

The best time is in the night when almost everyone is back from there places of work. So the time that they are relaxing you can start your show which will make it reach more people.
I think on weekends a lot of people will be at home. I think it is actually the best time to host an event so that almost everyone will be able to watch it. At night a lot of people may be tired because of their day jobs.

Most times to host an event that most people will attend and some will try to watch from where they are, are mostly on holidays and weekends because that is the time most people are really less busy.

Apart from the time and the day, we must also consider the fact that location is also quite important to promote businesses. There are many people who visit parks and parks are also a great place to market your business.

Apart from the time and the day, we must also consider the fact that location is also quite important to promote businesses. There are many people who visit parks and parks are also a great place to market your business.
Yeah you are right about that, location too is very important, you should not host such events in a place where one can not go (rural areas) and again even in the urban areas, it should a place where everyone can enter or be able to pay for the event.

Yeah you are right about that, location too is very important, you should not host such events in a place where one can not go (rural areas) and again even in the urban areas, it should a place where everyone can enter or be able to pay for the event.

I think that marketing methods in the rural area in our country is much more different in here. In here, many people, who live in rural areas, depend a lot on traditional advertisement methods only.

Yeah, I think it will be better on Saturdays because on Sundays a lot of people will also sleep early in order to go to work on Monday. Being strategic in business is very important and necessary to succeed.

This is the exactly what I believe that it is going to be very effective for someone to run that kind of program. This is because if you are running it during the weekdays, a lot of people will retire from their work and they need to rest which will make them not have time to watch the event.

This is the exactly what I believe that it is going to be very effective for someone to run that kind of program. This is because if you are running it during the weekdays, a lot of people will retire from their work and they need to rest which will make them not have time to watch the event.
Probably, during weekdays most people are only focused on their works and they also try to get some rest. But on Saturdays, is a lot of people have nothing to do so they will have the time.

I don't think there is any such thing as a perfect time for all the time zones. Just know who your target audience and work on a time that favours the majority of that target audience.

I think that the best time to host an event could depend on the person. Some people may not think that a specific event may be a great time to promote business.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back