What's new

What's the best time to host an event so as many people can watch it?

I don't think there is any such thing as a perfect time for all the time zones. Just know who your target audience and work on a time that favours the majority of that target audience.

I also believe that this is a very good assessment because if you know your target audience very well, that is when you will be able to know the perfect time for you to get whatever event you want to get to them promoted for them to access it.

Well, I think that there are many people who love to watch a specific event. This is why there are many television channels that tend to advertise products at a specific time. They charge good money for that.
I think television advertisement is the most expensive form of advertisement due to thw large audience your adverts can reach in no distance time especially if the network is very popular

There no perfect timing for hosting an event even though youbtried to schedule it according to peoples timetable, some will not be able to watch it but in my own opinion, the perfect time to accommodate people is hosting the event in the evening .

Well It depends on what kind of event you want to talked about in the public and it also depends on the societal situation at the moment.

There are some event, that will br more effective, if conducted in the morning and some in the evening.

Knowing your audience and what they want is crucial. Ask prospective guests what times work best for them. It is ideal to choose a time of day that would include the majority of the audience in one of the suggested time slots if the audience is dispersed across various time zones.

I think television advertisement is the most expensive form of advertisement due to thw large audience your adverts can reach in no distance time especially if the network is very popular
Television advertisement is very expensive because a lot of people across the globe watch a particular television. If you want to advertise your budget a lot of money for it. It is mostly established businesses that use television.

If you are talking about hosting an event online or a televisions program which people can watch , then the best time is in the evening around eight to nine when most people will be free at their various houses ,

Actually I think the best time to host an event, greatly depends on the kind of event and what impact will it made to the society.

For business, school children, family relationship building, there are specific time to which it will be hosted to attract audience.

it all depends on the can of invent a person we want to host ,some people we prefer festival period why some we prefer holiday period when most people we be less busy and free ,this we give them the opportunity to attend the event.

You will need to do a research based on your target audience. You will need to know at what time people sit and watch. I can imagine that it is a time when they are resting, have finished their jobs and don't have other commitments. When you find many people who have such a common time, you should settle for it.

I don't even think it is possible to target the whole world except you are hosting the world cup that is when you need to target the world if that's not the case then you don't need to consider time factor
The organizers of world cup don't target a region in picking time of their event. They just pick a date and time and every person who is interested in the game, will follow the time. But you're not as a popular as world cup. So, in choosing your time, consider the region where the event likely will get much joy.

Well personally I think all time are good time to host an event even though it depends on what kind of even is to be hosted.

There are even that are supposed to be hosted in the evening when most of the working class are free from the day jobs.

It depends on the region that your target audience are. Mostly it is in your country of residence so you should make it in the evening where people would be back from work and relaxing.
If you're targeting the people of your country, then you must set the time to evening when many people have being back from their work. In setting time to host an event, they are many things you should put into consideration.
It depends on the region that your target audience are. Mostly it is in your country of residence so you should make it in the evening where people would be back from work and relaxing.
If you're targeting the people of your country, then you must set the time to evening when many people have being back from their work. In setting time to host an event, they are many things you should put into consideration.

Well personally I think all time are good time to host an event even though it depends on what kind of even is to be hosted.

There are even that are supposed to be hosted in the evening when most of the working class are free from the day jobs.
Hosting events in the evening is actually a very good idea for a lot of people. This is because many people will be free from work at that time. It can also be in the night to get more audience.

In my country, the best time to host events and will record large audience is at weekends . The reason is that at the weekend, most of the people are less busy and they can hangout to have pleasure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back