What's new

What's more important, Marketing or Branding?

Branding and marketing are very important in terms of business and they are imperative things that must done by company/organization because the both terms are working towards customers to purchasing/patronizing a product or service. Brand is using to represent a image of a company in a market, it using to make a customer easily recognize which company that produced the products. Therefore, marketing is VA way of Promoting distributing of a product to make a customer buy it.

Marketing is very important because with marketing together with your good quality products people won't even bother to look for branding as your products can be sold easily as long as the quality is what people are interested . The most important thing in business is the quality and marketing.

The terms Branding and Marketing are fundamentally almost the same, which makes it precarious to recognize the contrast between them. The thing is, regardless of how indistinguishable they appear, when you investigate, are a ton of contrasts going on.

As I would see it, I think they are both Important and they structure together to make a synergy.
Branding and Marketing work hand close by, to expand your ubiquity. Branding is your message, your motivation, it is the thing that keeps clients returning for your services/products again and again. While Marketing brings you new crowd that is keen on your items/products.

Branding can't occur without Marketing, since, how might individuals become acquainted with your image on the off chance that you don't Market/Promote it? Also, Marketing can't occur without Branding, since you can't Market a brand with no reason by any stretch of the imagination.
Branding entails the first hand image of your product, it tells how you want the public to see your product. Marketing entails making your product known to the public which could be done by advertising. I think branding is more important compared to marketing. If your brand is not attractive enough, marketing it would be a waste of time.

Branding entails the first hand image of your product, it tells how you want the public to see your product. Marketing entails making your product known to the public which could be done by advertising. I think branding is more important compared to marketing. If your brand is not attractive enough, marketing it would be a waste of time.
Though both terms are a bit related, branding slightly edges marketing in terms of importance. Branding gives your business a unique identity, and without it, there is nothing to advertise.

Branding and marketing are very important in terms of business and they are imperative things that must done by company/organization because the both terms are working towards customers to purchasing/patronizing a product or service. Brand is using to represent a image of a company in a market, it using to make a customer easily recognize which company that produced the products. Therefore, marketing is VA way of Promoting distributing of a product to make a customer buy it.
Both marketing and branding are very important in business because the brings good outcome to the business but marketing seems to be the best because its the thing that brings the customers closer to the product.
Both marketing and branding are very important in business because the brings good outcome to the business but marketing seems to be the best because its the thing that brings the customers closer to the product.

Indeed they both work hand in hand, I also think branding comes first because it gives the organisation or business an identity, something to relate with. Then you can proceed to market that brand extensively.

I would rather say that marketing comes first because marketing leads many people to know your brand and marketing actually builds your brand into a notable brand. This is why marketing is the first step.

Well, I guess I will choose branding first before marketing. My little reason for saying this is that branding will help separate or differentiate your product from other similar products which will even make it easier for you when marketing ad customers can easily identify your own unique product to patronize.

Indeed they both work hand in hand, I also think branding comes first because it gives the organisation or business an identity, something to relate with. Then you can proceed to market that brand extensively.
I agree, I think they are both related. Branding and marketing work and in hand. The brand has to be marketed for people to relate more with it. Branding could also be considered a form of marketing.

Both branding and marketing are important for a business but i feel marketing is more important. If one's product is branded properly and there's no one to patronize it, how will one make profit?

Branding is necessary to give your business a logo that can be recognised by clients and people. After this , then advertisement is the next most important thing and this must be taken serious if the progress of the business is needed.

Branding is necessary to give your business a logo that can be recognised by clients and people. After this , then advertisement is the next most important thing and this must be taken serious if the progress of the business is needed.
Marketing and branding are both important aspect of doing business in the business world , giving your product a good and perfect branding ,most of the time the business logo speaks a lot .

Marketing and branding are both important aspect of doing business in the business world , giving your product a good and perfect branding ,most of the time the business logo speaks a lot .
The reason why I consider marketing to be the most important is the fact that it is the only way you can have access to your client in any business you are dealing with with . Branding will not gives you that opportunity , although it help your product look needs and official.

Both would be needed in a standard business. But however marketing should be the most important as this will help your business generate the required profit it needs, provided good quality goods and services are provided.

The terms Branding and Marketing are fundamentally almost the same, which makes it precarious to recognize the contrast between them. The thing is, regardless of how indistinguishable they appear, when you investigate, are a ton of contrasts going on.

As I would see it, I think they are both Important and they structure together to make a synergy.
Branding and Marketing work hand close by, to expand your ubiquity. Branding is your message, your motivation, it is the thing that keeps clients returning for your services/products again and again. While Marketing brings you new crowd that is keen on your items/products.

Branding can't occur without Marketing, since, how might individuals become acquainted with your image on the off chance that you don't Market/Promote it? Also, Marketing can't occur without Branding, since you can't Market a brand with no reason by any stretch of the imagination.
The two are very importan,but i would readily go for marketing,because it is the product and the content that you are bringing to the customers that will eventually make them to remain with your brand.

Both of the above-mentioned terms are necessary to ensure a business keeps thriving. You need to build a brand for your business which could be based on top quality products, excellent customer service among others. You then need to market that brand to a higher level through social media and other means to elevate the brand

Creating awareness about the existence of your product is the most important thing in any business organisation. When people do not understand about the product or services you offer , they wouldn't know how to patronize you.

Though marketing and branding are very important aspect of business , but you need marketing more than branding because if you dont create awareness and you are just into branding , nobody will know about you business .

Both would be needed in a standard business. But however marketing should be the most important as this will help your business generate the required profit it needs, provided good quality goods and services are provided.

I think that branding is a part of marketing. This is because you market your brand in a continuous manner before it actually becomes a brand in the world.

there are imperative things that must done by company/organization because the both terms are working towards customers to purchasing/patronizing a product or service. Brand is using to represent a image of a company in a market, it using to make a customer easily recognize which company that produced the products. Therefore, marketing is VA way of Promoting distributing of a product to make a customer buy it.

I think that branding is a part of marketing. This is because you market your brand in a continuous manner before it actually becomes a brand in the world.
Yes it is a form of marketing strategy because a branded product will display the name of the company, in most cases the name may not be displayed but the logo or the appearance says it all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back