What's new

What will be the future of Litecoin?

MOBROG (Nigeria) surveys offers you the possibility to make money with online surveys and with surveys on your cell phone in Nigeria.

Litecoin at the moment is worth around $139 which is still well adrift of its highest price benchmark of $200+ it recorded this year.

The litecoin as a cryptocurrency has been attracting more potential users and investors than the Dogecoin will ever have. The litecoin has a very good future to me

If there is something I have learnt in my years of experience with cryptocurrency , it is the fact that its future can't be predicted. Once a cryptocurrency coin is with a good market Capitalization and from a reputable team , we just need to holdl and monitor the movement

Well the future of litecoin seems bright as it is a coin with potential, it's low transaction fees is definitely an added to why it's a popular option among investors
You are right. Investors are looking for coins that has the potential to grow. Litecoin I believe has that great potential to grow. And because of very low transaction fees, I believe they will choose this coin than Bitcoin. Bitcoin has so very high transaction fees. That is why so many investors are turning to Litecoin.

I so much love this Litecoin a lot as a cryptocurrency enthusiast. The potential for this coin to make investors very happy is just too obvious going by way it is been embraced
Post automatically merged:

I so much love this Litecoin a lot as a cryptocurrency enthusiast. The potential for this coin to make investors very happy is just too obvious going by y
MOBROG (Nigeria) surveys offers you the possibility to make money with online surveys and with surveys on your cell phone in Nigeria.
The conversation on this thread is not talking about mobrog surveys or surveys in Nigeria. It is talking about the future of the Litecoin cryptocurrency as we see it or analyse it

Last edited:
Gradually the coin is moving up, and things aren't looking bad around the coin. Elon is a big influencer when it comes to dogecoin marketing.
But why is he putting all his energy to influence dogecoin ? Does it really mean that he is the real owner of dogecoin ? I'm just wondering the reason why he like dogecoin to a point of influencing it.

As far as I'm concerned, the cryptocurrency Litecoin definitely have got a good and bright future because it's surely survived the difficult time in cryptocurrency battle in the past.

As you can very well see lite coin has been around for a very long time now and one very important thing that it is oven in the block chain is the issue of low transaction. With this I believe that it is going to stick around for a long time.

It's a relatively low coin - I didn't expect it'll still be at this stage after the noise made about it last year. I thought it should've been higher in price than it currently is now.
It's the means of withdrawal here on bizdustry, I don't think they'll use it if there was no future for it. So, litecoin does have a future

I strongly believe that Litecoin is going to stick around for a very long time because of how light in weight it is and also the fact that he has very low transaction fees.

Litecoin has strongly depended on bitcoin price , but the benefits of using litecoin are it has got lower transaction fees and the coins reach the wallet very soon.

But why is he putting all his energy to influence dogecoin ? Does it really mean that he is the real owner of dogecoin ? I'm just wondering the reason why he like dogecoin to a point of influencing it.
Laughs. That's the influencing we are talking about dear. Elon musk is the owner of coin now. He bought it from the first owner that's why you're seeing him influencing it the more.

Laughs. That's the influencing we are talking about dear. Elon musk is the owner of coin now. He bought it from the first owner that's why you're seeing him influencing it the more.
Ok if he is the original owner of the cryptocurrency then I think the cryptocurrency might be a nice coin to hold for long-term but at the same time it is also a risk that we are taking.

Litcoin is a very profitable coin. Thanks to bitcoin and etherium for there transaction fees A-ha increased a lot making people moved to litcoin. Litcoin has now gain popularity for having a low transaction fee. In the nearest future I know that litcoin will do well in the crypto world

Ok if he is the original owner of the cryptocurrency then I think the cryptocurrency might be a nice coin to hold for long-term but at the same time it is also a risk that we are taking.
Yes, he's the real owner now, including another meme coin being Shiba Inu a.k.a Baby Doge Shiba Inus. He is also pushing for the coin to move up.

Hello, are you sure this is the thread to be posting about mobrog survey? Seeing that this very thread was actually talking about the future of litecoin and not about any survey platform

Yes, he's the real owner now, including another meme coin being Shiba Inu a.k.a Baby Doge Shiba Inus. He is also pushing for the coin to move up.
Are you really sure about this because I've never heard about Elon musk's having Shiba Inu and baby dodge, all this cryptocurrency is a shitcoins with no reasonable value

Litecoin seems to be a coin that is going to surprise many investors. Already many people have started considering investing in the coin because of the potentials it has shown
Post automatically merged:

Litecoin seems to be a coin that is going to surprise many investors. Already many people have started considering investing in the coin because of the potentials it has shown
I agree with you. Litecoin is going to surprise many investors.

Litecoin according to coin market cap is $156 as of August 8, 2021. Its 3.5 percent up in the last 24 hours.

Are you really sure about this because I've never heard about Elon musk's having Shiba Inu and baby dodge, all this cryptocurrency is a shitcoins with no reasonable value
He tweeted about owning another meme coin after supporting full-time for Shiba Inu. As for baby doge I'm not certain there. But bsny doge shiba inus is a Shitcoin. But Shiba Inu isn't a Shitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back