What's new

What will be the future of Litecoin?

The future of Litecoin is bright in my own perspective. Litecoin is capable of rising above $5000 per coin but it is going to take a longer period of time. I think it is worth holding. I am also planning to acquire song into my wallet.
That's a very good wish though it will take time but if we believed and keep waiting patiently all the investment we will do in crypto currency will pay.

He tweeted about owning another meme coin after supporting full-time for Shiba Inu. As for baby doge I'm not certain there. But bsny doge shiba inus is a Shitcoin. But Shiba Inu isn't a Shitcoin.
Well investment in cryptocurrency is a risk that we all need to take, any coin you believe on, you have to invest in it after all losing little amount of money is even more better than losing potential millions of naira.

Well investment in cryptocurrency is a risk that we all need to take, any coin you believe on, you have to invest in it after all losing little amount of money is even more better than losing potential millions of naira.
Its a risk no doubt, but if we truly want success around Cryptocurrency then we should take it and embrace it with aplomb then find means of making dividends from it.

I'm supposing litecoin to have the same future of the bitcoin cash: not any dramatic increasing as happens to the bitcoin and to the ethereum, but in any way still worth of some interesting value. In a nutshell, no praise, no blame.

Based on the price history, I do not think litecoin will actually grow very big like ethereum, but it might be better than what it is now. LItecoin is one of the under valued coins.

I don't think litecoin can go $1000-$2000 any time soon, but I believe the price is improving and will continue to go higher. litecoin is one of the oldest coins but the price is low.

I am not saying the future of the Litecoin will soonest become as that of the Bitcoin worth as Bitcoin is today, but it surely will be making good impact to so many people globally soon

Its a risk no doubt, but if we truly want success around Cryptocurrency then we should take it and embrace it with aplomb then find means of making dividends from it.
And according to information only 20% of the world population knows about cryptocurrency and the remaining 80% is a great potential in the crypto system which I believe they will just join in few years time. This is the perfect time for us to invest.

And according to information only 20% of the world population knows about cryptocurrency and the remaining 80% is a great potential in the crypto system which I believe they will just join in few years time. This is the perfect time for us to invest.
Yes, I agree with your statistics dear, only few persons in the world knows about Cryptocurrency. Others in my home town are finding it difficult to get going with Cryptocurrency.

Yes, I agree with your statistics dear, only few persons in the world knows about Cryptocurrency. Others in my home town are finding it difficult to get going with Cryptocurrency.
Your own is even better that they actually understand what cryptocurrency is all about but they just find it difficult to engage in it, over here they do not even know and they believe that those things are scam

Your own is even better that they actually understand what cryptocurrency is all about but they just find it difficult to engage in it, over here they do not even know and they believe that those things are scam
Lol, bro what your people are experiencing tete are what my own people are experiencing too. They just don't want to get down with Cryptocurrency. They said its scam whereas it isn't.

Lol, bro what your people are experiencing tete are what my own people are experiencing too. They just don't want to get down with Cryptocurrency. They said its scam whereas it isn't.
Lolz, one of them started preaching to me on WhatsApp that doing Yahoo is not good ,that the Bible said that we should deviate ourselves from all those things, their wahala no be here o 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Since some of these websites do pay in the coin, it's going to be a good boost soon. I only use it for some Binary training as Deriv uses LTC for their mode of deposit and withdrawal.

Lolz, one of them started preaching to me on WhatsApp that doing Yahoo is not good ,that the Bible said that we should deviate ourselves from all those things, their wahala no be here o 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol, I'm a Christian, and what I've learned so far doesn't tangle with rituals. Yahoo as the name implies is advanced ritual, for those who go into it for steady financial exploitation.

Lol, I'm a Christian, and what I've learned so far doesn't tangle with rituals. Yahoo as the name implies is advanced ritual, for those who go into it for steady financial exploitation.
Only if they can understand that it is not everyone that make money online are are scammers, what of Mark Zuckerberg that is making money from his facebook, so is also a scammer.

Only if they can understand that it is not everyone that make money online are are scammers, what of Mark Zuckerberg that is making money from his facebook, so is also a scammer.
They'll tell you its not that kind of business. They'll simply say, zuckerberg its a known person he can't scam but those ones whose identity are hiding are the real scammers.

Litecoin will remain profitable in the future, I have been seeing a lot of predictions, some predicting litecoin to scale above $500 before the end of the year.

Litecoin will remain profitable in the future, I have been seeing a lot of predictions, some predicting litecoin to scale above $500 before the end of the year.
Litecoin reached $322 before it started dropping down and now it is around $145-$150 per token. It is more than -100% in its price when the bearish never affected it.

Litecoin reached $322 before it started dropping down and now it is around $145-$150 per token. It is more than -100% in its price when the bearish never affected it.
The bear run affected all the market and even though some of the major alt coins made a drastic fall during this bear run most have started making a sharp increase now.

I think that this might be a bit of a high prediction to still achieve over the course of this year, however i think that it is definitely possible for this to be achieved in the coming years, especially as ltc has a limited supply as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back