What's new

What will be the future of Litecoin?

Litecoin reached $322 before it started dropping down and now it is around $145-$150 per token. It is more than -100% in its price when the bearish never affected it.
Yeah! Litecoin did dip about 100% but it is recovering nicely now. The thing with the coin is that its movement is just so dependent on that on btc. The littlest dip of btc makes it drop so fast.

LTC has a great future ahead, provided traders always adopt itbakways just as it is preferred now. It is in-demand coin cos of its low gas fee for crypto transactions.

I think that this might be a bit of a high prediction to still achieve over the course of this year, however i think that it is definitely possible for this to be achieved in the coming years, especially as ltc has a limited supply as well.
That's the thing about predictions, they are simply predictions which may or may not happen so i would not say that it is a financial advise.

The price of the coin will continue to go up and down. It is going to remain stable after a while before giving out a hockey stick growth.

Litecoin has a very good future and it is one of the coin that I prefer to invest on after bitcoin because of it cheap transaction fee.

They'll tell you its not that kind of business. They'll simply say, zuckerberg its a known person he can't scam but those ones whose identity are hiding are the real scammers.
Lolzzz, Omo this set of people will not fail to amuse me, the funny thing is that no matter how you are trying to explain it to them ,they will still have something to say.

Litecoin is a very promising coin depending on how and when you invested on it. I always love to transacts and hold litecoin due to it low transaction fee. Currently most coin are down as a result of the bearish run of the past month which litecoins is not left out.
I also like Litecoin. I have transactions made through this promising cryptocurrency. I agree with you that it has very low transaction fees. I think it's also one of the alternative coins that goes down when Bitcoin is down.

I think Litecoin is one of the most stable Cryptocurrencies in the market. It's has lots of potentials and it is bound to increase in the coming months.

I see the future of the Litecoin to be one that is going to be very bright and aslo very exciting for the coin. It is going to get more usage and adoption o er the coming years too

That's the thing about predictions, they are simply predictions which may or may not happen so i would not say that it is a financial advise.
I think that giving financial advice within the cryptocurrency space is almost impossible considering the fact that the market is volatile and we are unable to predict how people are going to react the market and as a result you can never be sure of the advice that you are giving someone else.

I think that giving financial advice within the cryptocurrency space is almost impossible considering the fact that the market is volatile and we are unable to predict how people are going to react the market and as a result you can never be sure of the advice that you are giving someone else.
I would agree but only to an extent. Majority of the financial advise we would get concerning the crypto world would be fallacy but there should definately be sure ones, that's why we have trading bot..

Lite coin has a very bright future and of course I am expecting a significant increase in his price once the bearish run is over. I will be investing on it very soon.

Litecoin might have a great future but it also depends on the crypto market. Litecoin reached its highest price in the month of May and it is expected to rise more but it entirely depends on the overall crypto market. Litecoin has been perfroming well for many years now.

I would agree but only to an extent. Majority of the financial advise we would get concerning the crypto world would be fallacy but there should definately be sure ones, that's why we have trading bot..
I think that even with a trading bot there is a lot of risk that is involved because the bots have been known to make mistakes as well and this has caused a major loss for many people.

xrp has actually an extremely brilliant potential as well as obviously I'm anticipating a considerable enhance in his cost when the bearish operate mores than. I will certainly be actually spending on it soon.

Litecoin (LTC) is one of my favorite crypto, Ltc was created in 2011, by modifying the Btc code, using the Scrypt algorithm. Ltc has 4 times faster speed than Btc. The current Ltc price (August, 16, 2021) is $182.00, According to my prediction the Ltc price at the end of August will be $212,500 and within a year the Ltc price will be $247,470, so my conclusion Litecoin is a very good crypto for long term investment.

The coin might not be popular as many others but it is solving the problem of high transfer fees in the market so no matter what it is going to be around for a very very long time.
In my own opinion , litecoin among the crypto currency is going to be among the best three coin soon, though for now it might notbe popular but most forum sites and other site are already using it as their mode of payment.

I think that even with a trading bot there is a lot of risk that is involved because the bots have been known to make mistakes as well and this has caused a major loss for many people.
Many you haven't heard much information about the new trading bot that have been making rounds on the internet now, they do not know how to trade at a loss, the only limitation is that your daily profit might be low but it depends on your deposit.

I also like Litecoin. I have transactions made through this promising cryptocurrency. I agree with you that it has very low transaction fees. I think it's also one of the alternative coins that goes down when Bitcoin is down.
People tends to welcome any coin with low transaction fee like litecoin and others. When bitcoin price went down it was not only litecoin that was affected but every major coin.

With the very low transaction fees associated with the litecoin, it is no longer news that people are becoming more aware of the advantage of the coin for transaction

Many you haven't heard much information about the new trading bot that have been making rounds on the internet now, they do not know how to trade at a loss, the only limitation is that your daily profit might be low but it depends on your deposit.
I don't think that there is ever such a thing as no loss made whatsoever when it comes to a trading bot because there is always going to be risk in the market and for a bot to eliminate this risk in its entirety does not seem likely. Can you share the name of the new one that you have come across?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back