What's new

What will be the future of Litecoin?

Actually it's one of the best coins have seen so far and I actually trade with them alot of times and tge transaction fees are low compared to other coins have seen

Seriously, the future of the cryptocurrency Litecoin is almost the same as for most of the other cryptocurrencies like BNB, ETHEREUM, ETHEREUM CLASSIC, Dogecoin, and so on.

One of the most notable advantages of light coin is that it is a very small coin and it attracts a very small fee so no matter what it is going to be around for a very very long time to come.

The future of litecoin at the beginning of this years look profitable but it was effected later when the whole coins started losing value.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, there is no way I'm going to keep quiet with how the recent prices of Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies are dropping because it's the best time to invest and not laugh.

Nope, dogecoin isn't developed from the Shitcoins. It is created as a meme coin, that's why you see the dog symbol around it. Many Shitcoins are created yo look like dogecoin, cos it is a funny coin.
I don't actually know what is Meme coin, does it mean that they do not have any particular function in the cryptosystem or maybe does it mean that they are just operating like shitcoins without any thing to offer ?

Litecoin Price Predictions for 2021 by Crypto Experts By December of 2021, it will have a possible maximum value of around $160 with an average of $128.

As touching what the future of litecoin will be as a cryptocurrency, i would love to think that it's future is going to be better and hopefully profitable a whole lot more for it's investors and would be investors

Personally I believe that whatever it is that is going on with all cryptocurrency right now that the cryptocurrency LTC is going to be able to survive and be very very thin the future.

When the current crash is over, we'll see most of these coins back to life. Litecoin has many potentials and will increase in value. It's just that the competition is very scarce now with new tokens that offer better use cases.

I don't actually know what is Meme coin, does it mean that they do not have any particular function in the cryptosystem or maybe does it mean that they are just operating like shitcoins without any thing to offer ?
Lol, its nicknamed over funny creatures, that's why they're tagged as meme coins. Like dogecoin uses dog as its symbol. It doesn't mean it isn't a crypto coin with potential.

Currently the coin moving slowly upward and still at $136 , I hope the coin could gain that huge momentum and move very high as we all expect it to reach because this year target for me is $700

Litecoin is one of the best crypto currency in the crypto currency exchange Business. One just need to have some patience now because the market is presently in a bearish moment and affecting all coin

Litecoin is a very good cryptocurrency and I think it has lots of future. It is definitely one of the oldest cryptocurrencies.

I think litecoin is the fastest growing cryptocurrency apart from bitcoin in near future litecoin grow and it may not reach the price of bitcoin but it will grow so so high the way it is going right now I think now is the right time to invest on litecoin

Yes it is a fact that almost all the cryptocurrencies in the market are experiencing a very terrible downtrend in the not too distant past. But they are begining to get back up again in their little strides and Litecoin is among them
Actually almost all the digital currencies are experiencing a down time this period,but not withstanding we'll still keep our fingers crossed and hope for a better future of litecoin.

Yes it is a fact that almost all the cryptocurrencies in the market are experiencing a very terrible downtrend in the not too distant past. But they are begining to get back up again in their little strides and Litecoin is among them
That's absolutely true and i believe that currently is the right time to buy some of this digital coins with potential in other to profit from them in no distant time.

Litecoin is the third highest crypto currency in the world presently and its getting recognition even more than ethereum, websites are now using litecoin as a means of payment to their members.
Litecoin is a very great cryptocurrency it is the one of the earliest and has a very low transportation fees
So I think that is a good idea

These days I do not see high hopes for litecoin because despite being one of the oldest coins the price has never gone too high, which meas investors cannot gain much.
It's promising I see the coin reaching and having growth like ethereum and the delay in he growth of the coin is caused by the huge bearish market

With the way things are going. I think litcoin will have a bright future. Because has the transaction fees for bitcoin and etherium has increased. It has pave way for litcoin to be used for transactions as the transaction fee for litcoin is very low. As low as 1 cent per transaction

Lol, its nicknamed over funny creatures, that's why they're tagged as meme coins. Like dogecoin uses dog as its symbol. It doesn't mean it isn't a crypto coin with potential.
Dogecoin to me is a cryptocurrency that doesn't have any single potential, if you say that dogecoin has a potential then mention one of the potential and what impact they have done in the crypto system like other coins.

Dogecoin to me is a cryptocurrency that doesn't have any single potential, if you say that dogecoin has a potential then mention one of the potential and what impact they have done in the crypto system like other coins.
I've been following dogecoin for the past four months now. At least with my little experience around dogecoin. I'll tell you that, during February-March, the coin wasn't up to 10 cents. But when Elon musk took over fully, it carried the coin from there to 64 cents with in two months. Its that not showing potential?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back