What's new

What will be the future of Litecoin?

@GIFTMICHAEL when we say that dogecoin has no potential , it is more on the coin ability to do well and attract investors . Dogecoin cannot rise on it's own without promotion from Elon Musk

@GIFTMICHAEL when we say that dogecoin has no potential , it is more on the coin ability to do well and attract investors . Dogecoin cannot rise on it's own without promotion from Elon Musk
Lol, Elon musk is even pushing BTC too. We can see such from his comments, and tweets. Without the whales pushing the known coins it wouldn't be possible for them to grow in price.

Lol, Elon musk is even pushing BTC too. We can see such from his comments, and tweets. Without the whales pushing the known coins it wouldn't be possible for them to grow in price.
When it comes to bitcoin , whales do not just push the coin , what they do is to buy huge and keep holdl the purchase bitcoin which will make demand to exceed supply and thus lead to a rise in price.

The future of light coin depends on its investors and how credible and lucrative they make it look to the public is how it will be taken

The future of light coin depends on its investors and how credible and lucrative they make it look to the public is how it will be taken
Litecoin is a coin that is underated but the coin indeed has great potential to rise well . Investing in it is quite advisable because it will surely bounce back to it's former glory. It is affordable now .

I've been following dogecoin for the past four months now. At least with my little experience around dogecoin. I'll tell you that, during February-March, the coin wasn't up to 10 cents. But when Elon musk took over fully, it carried the coin from there to 64 cents with in two months. Its that not showing potential?
Okay, There was a time that Elon musk abandon bitcoins and the price of bitcoins and all other cryptocurrency drop seriously, that has affected cryptocurrency till today., when you are investing in dogecoin, you are at the mercy of Elon musk.

Okay, There was a time that Elon musk abandon bitcoins and the price of bitcoins and all other cryptocurrency drop seriously, that has affected cryptocurrency till today., when you are investing in dogecoin, you are at the mercy of Elon musk.
I remembered that time, when he made such tweet. He made it by dropping BTC as one of the payment option of Tesla motors company.

I remembered that time, when he made such tweet. He made it by dropping BTC as one of the payment option of Tesla motors company.
That is just one of the reason I will never like to invest in dogecoin because he can also make the same thing to happen if he decided to abandon the project ,human being are likely to change mind when things doesn't favour them in any way.

Lite coin is one of the brighter cryptocurrency you can buy at cheaper prices now. More people are adopting litcoin as a mode of payment due to the less fee charges by the processor.

The future of litecoin is bright, analysis over the years reveals that litecoin have been consistent. Most platforms are adopting litecoin as their major means of transaction. Less fee charges, quick reflection after payment as it takes just few seconds for the payment to be processed.

Litecoin like other prominent coins has a very good future and a high potential to increase in value. This is the coin I trade most in cryptocurrency market back because o its simplicity and very minimal charges attached. It is very easy to trade and the volatility is in good shape.
I agree that Litecoin has the high potential and have a very good future. It is indeed one of the prominent coins. When coinpot was still around it's one of coins that I have claimed in the coinpot faucets. In coinpot, there is faucet for litecoins, dogecoin, dash, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. I really miss coinpot.

As one of the oldest cryptocurrencies I am expecting a lot of things from litecoin and I hope one day it will cross over to 1000 dollars because it has been growing since.

That is just one of the reason I will never like to invest in dogecoin because he can also make the same thing to happen if he decided to abandon the project ,human being are likely to change mind when things doesn't favour them in any way.
He can drop whatever he wants, that's simply up for him. Since he delisted BTC as Tesla motors company option for payment, we didn't panic much, he can still delist doge if he can.

He can drop whatever he wants, that's simply up for him. Since he delisted BTC as Tesla motors company option for payment, we didn't panic much, he can still delist doge if he can.
When he delisted BTC as one of his asset BTC managed to survive because it is a cryptocurrency with strong community ,but what of dogecoin that is just a normal altcoins with no reasonable potential.

When he delisted BTC as one of his asset BTC managed to survive because it is a cryptocurrency with strong community ,but what of dogecoin that is just a normal altcoins with no reasonable potential.
I understand your points dear. He delisted BTC and it survived the scare cos its a community coin. Elon musk have pushed dogecoin high to garner recognition that's why the coin will live on, even though musk itself delist it.

I understand your points dear. He delisted BTC and it survived the scare cos its a community coin. Elon musk have pushed dogecoin high to garner recognition that's why the coin will live on, even though musk itself delist it.
Well I just pray that the coin will continue to gain the attention of a lot of people in the world .sometimes we need to put all this influencers into a serious consideration because they have the power to manipulate so many things.

Litecoins just like other crypto coins are characterized with volatility. This truly had made it difficult to predict the future of any coins. But the recent activites of influencer makes it easier now to predict coins.

I watched litecoin soar to over $400 and I regretted not investing on it some months ago, I think it will repeat same when bull run starts again.

Litecoin has been one of the best cryptocurrencies available. I think it will still have great profitability in the future. It will grow just like Bitcoin and etherium.

Well I just pray that the coin will continue to gain the attention of a lot of people in the world .sometimes we need to put all this influencers into a serious consideration because they have the power to manipulate so many things.
Gradually the coin is moving up, and things aren't looking bad around the coin. Elon is a big influencer when it comes to dogecoin marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back