What's new

What was your first Internet business?

I have never had an internet business, but I did plan to make a website. Things did not go as I actually planned them to go and I eneded up abandoning the plan of maing my own website. Right now my main focus are paid to post forums.

I do here people give prove of diverse payment, I won't deny the fact that this is my first internet business and the only one I am running

Robo-advisors work by asking a few simple questions to determine your goal and risk tolerance and then investing your money in a highly-diversified low-cost portfolio of stocks and bonds. Robo-advisors then use algorithms to continually rebalance your portfolio and optimize it for taxes.

My first internet business was an hyip business called MMM and it was a success on my own part because i just traded three times and left tater to hear that the investment has crashed.

My first internet business was taking surveys, not sure the app is still up though but I can't forget how I felt when I made my first $10 and sold it via PayPal to use to settle some issues; it was amazing.
Still earning from surveys till now though.

I have never started any online business or any kind of online store, but I did attempted to create a website with hopes of attracting a lots of traffic. Starting an online store is something that I never considered and i might never start one in the future. However, I might start my own blog once again in the future.

I do here people give prove of diverse payment, I won't deny the fact that this is my first internet business and the only one I am running
Internet business comes and go because I have been able to work on many websites but they later went into extinction, the best way is to get your own personal business just to secure the future.

Presently, I have not establish an online presence for my offline businesses. Ally businesses are offline based and I plan to create a blog this year. In that way, I could be engaged in online business.

Sincerely bizdustry is my first internet business I call it a business because it part of my source of income I calculate my time spent here as well so it is my first business
Same with me.
Bizdustry is the first internet business I have taken up.
It has provided me good passive income since I joined in 2021.

My first internet business was a portrait art business of pets and people. I used the website in conjunction with selling on ebay but I didn't make as much money as I really would have liked because I didn't charge enough. This was 25 years ago when ebay was still young and I had a pretty good start for my positive feedbacks but then stopped selling my work and lost my account due to inactivity.

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
I can remember taking up Gramfree in 2020 during the pandemic. I had so much hope in that website.
Later on, i began hearing that it was scam and i was not going to receive payout. So i stopped.
Currently, am earning on paid to post forums.

Bizdustry is where you work and get paid so i can't really call forum site a business, but you can start a business by buying and selling crypto currency and also investing in crypto currency.
Same with me.
Bizdustry is the first internet business I have taken up.
It has provided me good passive income since I joined in 2021.

My first internet business was a survey. I have forgotten the name of the site. They paid me but it was a small amount for a large amount of work, i decided to stop working on survey sites after that.

The first platform I got to know of online business was diamond hub, a company that traded forex. It paid for some months then stopped and ever since I have decided to learn about the market and trade for myself.

I sold one of my forums for a decent amount of money back in 2015, if you count that as a business. If you are referring to an actual business, around 2 years ago I opened a clothing brand. Sadly, it did not work out.
Postloop was actually the first platform that I joined as a freelancer and I actually made the same amount of money from the freelance community before it actually shut down.

Posting on bizdustry has been the first business online I enjoyed the most especially then when the platform was starting newly , apart from this I didn't have opportunity to be making money on platforms then since I was not so familiar with the online space.

Posting and writing was my first online business then even though I didn't earn so much but at least I was able to write and make some money on a weekly basis. That was then until I came to understand about the existence of bizdustry.

It's actually very scary. I almost got sweet talked to this. Not that it doesn't work out for some people but my folks that joined all ended up with tears
Your story made me remember how i started my online earning back then , it was a ponzi scheme and i was invited by my friends , I made money twice and decided to stop it because the interest was suspicious , my friends was later scammed of their because they are enjoying the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back