What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

I got paid quarter of a thousand dollar from a marketplace after selling one of my digital assets.

I'm gradually graduating into better making money online opportunities.

I believe I'll make it big.

Its not directed to me but I replied. actually Trendri Is legit and paying forum,the only problem I had while working on Trendri is that the earnings is too low and donation undergoes approval before it can be approved and if takes longer time.

Yes, this is true. Earnings are incredibly and horribly low. This is why I have stopped working in there because it was not at all viable for me to work in there and earn. Maybe the admin should consider increasing the rates. There was a time when the admin used to pay 12 cents for a thread.

I have been a member of bizdustry for a really long time and I have enjoyed my stay in here. I create 60 comments per day and make money. Bizdustry is the best site.
Good, I have also been a member for a long time and I can say that it's one of the best paid to post forums to make some money and get good information.

The last website that payed me was bizdustry, it is one of the best post to pay sites I encountered. I believe if you are consistent with posting threads you would earn something reasonable.

Trendri forum sites was the last websites that pays me currently , I have been working with the forum site during the pandemic and they have been consistent though they took a break for awhile sometimes .

Good, I have also been a member for a long time and I can say that it's one of the best paid to post forums to make some money and get good information.
Sincerely speaking bizdustry is the best platform I have ever worked in,there payment is encouraging unlike other forums. We hope they will start paying in other discussion section.

I was recently paid by Swagbucks. It was around $10 a reward for over a year and something. It's a survey site comprised of an offer wall where users can perform different tasks for sb points

Sincerely speaking bizdustry is the best platform I have ever worked in,there payment is encouraging unlike other forums. We hope they will start paying in other discussion section.
I think it is up to the admin to decide on what he will pay for. The platform is very good and have been helpful in getting a lot of information concerning other forums also.

I think it is up to the admin to decide on what he will pay for. The platform is very good and have been helpful in getting a lot of information concerning other forums also.
That's true and most appreciated. The administration is very good or rather excellent. I am suggesting that not because of ungratefulness but because of it's exponential growth as forum.

The last website that paid me was my broker, I do trade the financial market,I made some withrawal on my trading account, I think that's the last the website that paid me online.

The last website that paid me was actually from a cryptocurrency website. They hired me in order to write an opinion article for them and they ended up paying $80.

I always receive payment from bizdustry, although indirectly.

That is to say, I get to exchange my biznotes with the VIP members who pay me in fiat currency .

Factually, trendri still remains the last site that paid me. Making a dollar in a day is remarkable actually, in some sites one hardly make a dollar in day. Not only basing on the earnings I also get more insight on business ideas.
Can you tell how you normally make up to a dollar a day on trendri because I tried working on the platforms but the result I got was not really encouraging it can be my fault or some else.

You know that in Trendri comments on a treath by members is also paid but not equal amount as when you make a new treath. So I usually publish a treath that will call for many replies and get paid for each reply, that is when the administration didn't reduce the payment scheme.
I tried trendri some months back, but I wasn't comfortable posting threads there that was why I left there and joined bizdustry . I love the fact that I am enjoying my stay here .

I think this depends on the kind of platforms you are working, for me the last website that paid me was my broker not only that bizdustry has also paid me.

I think this depends on the kind of platforms you are working, for me the last website that paid me was my broker not only that bizdustry has also paid me.

Bizdustry always pays on time, no matter what. This is why bizdustry is one of the best websites on the internet that can help you to make good money and interact with other as well.

Coinpot was the last site that paid me, around 3$ for litecoin faucet. Sadly, their free faucet will be closing at the end of this month
I also used to know about coinpot and it was one of the most earliest ways in which I learnt how to make money online and it is sad that the platform had to close down.

Well, the new year has started and I have yet to request payments from many platforms. I am associated with many platforms. I am anticipating payments from various forums now. I really hope that this new year would be a great one for many people.

I got paid last from trending it's a good forum which have been paying for years and I have been working there for sometime now.am also close to the minimum payout threshold with fc when I got paid I will post my payment proof here

The last website that paid me was beermoney forum. I received $5 worth of BCH from them. That was one week ago. I look forward to making another withdrawal soon from there. Trendri has paid me not so long ago too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back