What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

I am not a free lancer and the works I do are not related to website writing.
I trade forex for firms and then get paid a certain percentage of my profits. I am a prop trader.

Bizdustry pay me last it's one of the best forum which someone can operate on,this is one of the best forum we had around this days and bmf is another forum similar to this.

Just got paid some few hours ago from a ptc website I think that the is Azubux the website process my pay,ent very fast and this is my third payout from them this months its a veryu good website which someone can work and earn with.
Am very close to payout here with bizdustry requesting soon

The last website that pays me is octa FX, this the broker I use for my trading, I was paid yesterday, not a good amount of money though, it's just a 70 bucks.

The last
The last website that pays me is octa FX, this the broker I use for my trading, I was paid yesterday, not a good amount of money though, it's just a 70 bucks.
Wow that's great, it seems like you've tried, earning that amount of money in a day is quite good, I believe with time you can earn more than that, what currency pairs do you trade?

There are so many webite that you can work with the very last website that pay me was trendri its a very good forum that I have work for sometime now and the forum is well populated its a very goood forum thou I did not share my payment proof wiith anyone yet
I really thought trendri was an amazing platform but I might have been wrong as you get limited even before exhausting your daily target or what is the forum daily quota for posting.

Right now Bizdustry is the last site that paid me though I didn't request payment by my self because I am not a VIP, the exchange forum help me.In due time I will purchase the VIP membership.

Bizdustry is the last platform that paid me. This is because I only post and work on bizdustry and I don't have the time to be working in several places due to the nature of my offline business.

Am working with so many website now and I got paid everyday and its always good that I do share my payment proof with people who see and willing to join my money making system.

The website that pay me last was forumcoin its a good forum to work with

Bizdustry is my favourite platforms. This is the last website that paid me. So many platforms out there could be trusted but bizdustry seems the best to most people

Certainly bizdustry is the best website. I really hope that new websites like bizdustry could be created so that we could participate in those sites as well. What do you think?

Bizdustry is the last platform that paid me. This is because I only post and work on bizdustry and I don't have the time to be working in several places due to the nature of my offline business.
I tried working on some sites that where like bizdustry but i was very disappointed in them as they promise so much only to deliver very little, I still think bizdustry is way ahead of most of them.

I tried working on some sites that where like bizdustry but i was very disappointed in them as they promise so much only to deliver very little, I still think bizdustry is way ahead of most of them.

Yes, certainly bizdustry is the best website on the internet. i really wish if there were more projects like bizdustry. Bizdustry is also a really great place where you could meet new people as well.

Currently , i am working on just two forum websites and they are paying steadily , i am working on tredri forum sites and also with bizdustry forum sites , most of the remaining forum sites are not paying .

I have worked on various kinds of sites in the past and I have made money. I have also made money using the Bitcoin Cash app on the Playstore and I have earned Bitcoin Cash as well. It is a legit app.

I am not a free lancer and the works I do are not related to website writing.
I trade forex for firms and then get paid a certain percentage of my profits. I am a prop trader.
That's quite interesting too. Being a forex trader for companies and industries only means that you're good at what you do and that's a height that most people are yet to achieve in their trading life.

Currently , i am working on just two forum websites and they are paying steadily , i am working on tredri forum sites and also with bizdustry forum sites , most of the remaining forum sites are not paying .

I am also working on three forums right now. However, I may consider other platforms as well if I get the opportunity to work and if I get paid well on some other platforms. Bizdustry is one of them and it is the best.

My experience on trendri has not really been a very good one, as I have discovered some things I do not like about the platform despite them been almost identical as bizdustry

It is good to be good at something . That thing could be in form of a skill, it would definitely get you the money you want and most preferably it is advisable that the skill is digital.

My experience on trendri has not really been a very good one, as I have discovered some things I do not like about the platform despite them been almost identical as bizdustry

Well, we may experience different things about different kinds of platforms. Why you do not like Trendri? What kind of experience you have had while working in there?

Well, we may experience different things about different kinds of platforms. Why you do not like Trendri? What kind of experience you have had while working in there?
Its not directed to me but I replied. actually Trendri Is legit and paying forum,the only problem I had while working on Trendri is that the earnings is too low and donation undergoes approval before it can be approved and if takes longer time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back