What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

Trendri is the best website that pays people for people to post content and comment on post and it is the last website that pays me, I always respect the community because the admin of the community really makes things easier for people.

Picoworker is the last website that paid. And I was able to withdraw about $5 from the platform. I work on the website on part-time basis but I managed to reach level 3. My major aim is to reach level 10 before the Year runs out.

The last website that Paid me was beermoneyforum. The site has proof itself to be the best PTP forum ever with a very high pay rate. Not only that, it also offered an unlimited posting. Meaning, there is no limit to the amount that you can make in a day.

It's feels encouraging to here online payment testimonies,I have never been paid by any online site yet but hopefully soon,I can come here and boost like others are doing.but seriously, nothing good come easy.

It's feels encouraging to here online payment testimonies,I have never been paid by any online site yet but hopefully soon,I can come here and boost like others are doing.but seriously, nothing good come easy.
Since most of the forum site has stopped paying lately because of some undisclosed reason best known to them , lately i have been paid by beer money forum.

Since most of the forum site has stopped paying lately because of some undisclosed reason best known to them , lately i have been paid by beer money forum.
Wow,what is this beer money forum,is it something that look like bizdustry?the name looks enticing to be honest because I love beer. Is it a paste and get paid,I really want to know.i just want to make money, enough of it.

There are two site that paid me out last. These site includes the trendri of which is still in operation and also the bizdustry platform of which is also still functioning.

@the last website that paid me is bizdustry I have earn a little amount of money here, i think this website is a good website to make some money fast and they pay weekly

@the last website that paid me is bizdustry I have earn a little amount of money here, i think this website is a good website to make some money fast and they pay weekly
The last website that paid me is bizdustry. This platform is perhaps the most legitimate platform online,.it's a place where you could earn something worthwhile online.

Same is applicable to me too. The last website that paid me was bizdustry. The site as proven to be a legitimate and one of the best ptp forum in history. It's really going places.

Same is applicable to me too. The last website that paid me was bizdustry. The site as proven to be a legitimate and one of the best ptp forum in history. It's really going places.
The last website that pay me as well was beermoneyforum the website is a great website they release payment on time and there was no issue with my pay so am still working there to ensure that I reach my goals without any issue,I cant just access trendri from my device I will have love to make use of that forum for some of my promotion and learn alot about my bloging work

I received 16 form trendri the other time, then another $30 last week. It is very interesting posting there as there are so many topics available to comment on them daily.

The last website that pay me as well was beermoneyforum the website is a great website they release payment on time and there was no issue with my pay so am still working there to ensure that I reach my goals without any issue,I cant just access trendri from my device I will have love to make use of that forum for some of my promotion and learn alot about my bloging work
I congratulate you on your earnings on beermoneyforum but it's a platform I will never register on because of the injustice going on there. I have seen people whose post are of low quality and yet they are not banned.

I congratulate you on your earnings on beermoneyforum but it's a platform I will never register on because of the injustice going on there. I have seen people whose post are of low quality and yet they are not banned.
what type of injustics are you talking about?that forum is very freindly I have been working in that forum for over 2years now and I can only remember when I make one off topic post and my account get bannd so I quickly talk to the admin and my account was reactivated since then I have no issue with my account,right now I have about $13 there which I want to cashout tommorow,I dont know how the situition will be since they pay only on 25fth

The last website that paid me is bizdustry, other site that I have been are all scam and they just plan to waste your time, I love bizdustry because they are real and you can benefit from them

The last website that paid me is bizdustry, other site that I have been are all scam and they just plan to waste your time, I love bizdustry because they are real and you can benefit from them
many site online are all scam they will promise to pay you money but at the end of the day you will get scam,but bizdustry here is a good and reliable forum which we can work and earn some decent amount of money,the site is not scam I myself have received some series of payment from here.

Trendri is the best platforms for me now. That is the one that paid me recently and , I don't really have so much time to be participating in other paid to post website like forums coins and others.

Trendri is the best platforms for me now. That is the one that paid me recently and , I don't really have so much time to be participating in other paid to post website like forums coins and others.
It is true it is the best but the admin is so strict so sometimes you find yourself talking comfortably at Bizdustry or Forumcoin more than Trendri one due to admin's behaviors.

It is true it is the best but the admin is so strict so sometimes you find yourself talking comfortably at Bizdustry or Forumcoin more than Trendri one due to admin's behaviors.
The admin of trendri is even the most simplest one for me, I can comfortably express myself on trendri and bizdustry than any other paid to post website. I don't really participate on beermoneyforum.

I received payment of $5 from a member on this forum who help me to request for payment since I am not a premium member yet. I really like the payment system now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back