What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

My last payment was received by a paid to post website, Beermoneyforum. I was paid $20 which I earned within just 6 days. This is the first time I am earning such an amount within a short period of time.

Beermoney forum allows you to post 5 posts every hour, as far as I know, how come you earned $20 in just 6 days? I have tried that forum before but I never made that much money. Did you literally post comments after every hour?

Beermoney forum allows you to post 5 posts every hour, as far as I know, how come you earned $20 in just 6 days? I have tried that forum before but I never made that much money. Did you literally post comments after every hour?
The policy had changed of recent. The owner has introduced unlimited posting of comments and also increase the payment to at most 50 points and at least 25 points. He said he's aiming at doing for only December but he may continue in January of he favours him. Trendri has joined the same league of allowing unlimited post till Jan 2nd.

I got another payment of onniads PTC ads , I got 4.89 $ , unfortunately this site don't have referrals option to earn from it so just type Omniads on Google and join it . Screenshot_2021-12-16-18-29-01-11.jpg

The policy had changed of recent. The owner has introduced unlimited posting of comments and also increase the payment to at most 50 points and at least 25 points. He said he's aiming at doing for only December but he may continue in January of he favours him. Trendri has joined the same league of allowing unlimited post till Jan 2nd.

It is a great news, but it is sad to see that Beermoney Forum has introduced this offer for the month of December only. I would like to work for Beermoney forum but the problem is that the admin of Beermoney forum has a very bad reputation and this is why I am reluctant to work there.

I just reached the minimum withdrawal threshold on Trendri and I was paid $4. It was so fast that I did not expect it for at least 48 hours. Trendri has improved its payment system of posts and threads
It is good to know that's this forum is still legit but I just decided to leave this site cause they reset my balance (2.5 $) to zéro after a mounth of inactivity .

It is good to know that's this forum is still legit but I just decided to leave this site cause they reset my balance (2.5 $) to zéro after a mounth of inactivity .

Trendri is definitely a legit platform. I have been paid by them various times. The admin always pays on time and never withholds payments. I think you should speak to the admin about your problem. He will solve it. The admin of Trendri forum is a really good person.

Trendri is definitely a legit platform. I have been paid by them various times. The admin always pays on time and never withholds payments. I think you should speak to the admin about your problem. He will solve it. The admin of Trendri forum is a really good person.
Yes I have heard good reviews about Mr Fecom the admin of Trendri , there is no doubt that he is a nice guy , but actually I don't want to return .

Yes I have heard good reviews about Mr Fecom the admin of Trendri , there is no doubt that he is a nice guy , but actually I don't want to return .
He is a nice guy not doubt but the issue is the forum is not accessible in my region since they survive the last attack,and personally I still work for BMF but I would have love to add trendri to my list of forum but unfortunately I cant bypass the recaptcha with the device am using to work

He is a nice guy not doubt but the issue is the forum is not accessible in my region since they survive the last attack,and personally I still work for BMF but I would have love to add trendri to my list of forum but unfortunately I cant bypass the recaptcha with the device am using to work

I am not sure why the forum is not accessible to you. Perhaps you should try to clear your cookies and reset your internet connection. Try these tips and check again. Trendri is accessible to me and i am earning there regularly. It is a great forum to make extra cash.

My last payment of $2 in litecoins came from a forum called jiba. I was earning $3 per week on average on this forum before it reduced the paid posting limit. I have decided to abandon the site.

My last payment of $2 in litecoins came from a forum called jiba. I was earning $3 per week on average on this forum before it reduced the paid posting limit. I have decided to abandon the site.
currently what is the post rate and limit I have successfully register with this forum but I have not started posting on the forum,how long dose it take for them to process the payment,The site is not mobile freindly maybe when I login with my pc I will check the update myself,I earn something tangible yesterday with picoworkers just $6 and my payment was process within few hours

What is the current condition of Jiba forum? I would like to work there, but since they have decreased the pay rates so much, I also left. Trendri and Bizdustry have improved a lot and now I think that the owner of Jiba should also make changes for better and increase the pay rates now.

The last website that paid me is Trendri. It is one of the get paid to post website I work with you. I like it for the fact that it engaged in direct deposit when you reach the minimum threshold. You just need to drop your banking details for the admin and you will receive the cash in local currency.

What is the current condition of Jiba forum? I would like to work there, but since they have decreased the pay rates so much, I also left. Trendri and Bizdustry have improved a lot and now I think that the owner of Jiba should also make changes for better and increase the pay rates now.
You are very correct I think that the best thing for the admin of jiba need to increase the post limit and not the post rate atleast one need to be able to earn atleast $1 here but I dont know what is their current post rate and post limit I just made one post in the forum today so its better since the forum is still accessible

You are very correct I think that the best thing for the admin of jiba need to increase the post limit and not the post rate atleast one need to be able to earn atleast $1 here but I dont know what is their current post rate and post limit I just made one post in the forum today so its better since the forum is still accessible

There was a time when it was possible to earn at least a few cents there. However, they have downgraded the forum instead of upgrading the forum with good pay rates. The same goes for Forumcoin. Forumcoin used to pay 50 cents per article, but they decreased it to 25 cents. This is why I left those forums. Bizdustry and Trendri are the best forums right now.

I would say the most recent website that paid me was bizindustry, and while I have not always subscribed to any gtp website before, I am now certain that bizindustry will continue to pay me.

I was paid by Adsense on December 21. I received the payment of $340. I made this money by running adsense on 6 different websites. Ever since the covid pandemic, my adsense income has substantially gone down.

I just reached the minimum withdrawal threshold on Trendri and I was paid $4. It was so fast that I did not expect it for at least 48 hours. Trendri has improved its payment system of posts and threads
A site that has the love of its members at heart will always make provision to satisfy them since they have been working for the sites development , so its normal for trendri to spice up then payment method.

I was paid by Adsense on December 21. I received the payment of $340. I made this money by running adsense on 6 different websites. Ever since the covid pandemic, my adsense income has substantially gone down.

Well, this is quite surprising because I do not think that Covid-19 should have had any effect on online earnings. Have you changed the quality of your content? This is because content quality might have an effect on your adsense earnings. Have you noticed a change in traffic on your site?

Well, this is quite surprising because I do not think that Covid-19 should have had any effect on online earnings. Have you changed the quality of your content? This is because content quality might have an effect on your adsense earnings. Have you noticed a change in traffic on your site?
That is true I even think during the covid 19 is when the adsense suppose to receive a good traffic because many people spend most of their time online,so for this reason I dont think covid 19 is the issue why his adsense earning was drop

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back