What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

There is this telegram bot that pays for visiting websites, replying chat bots and joining groups and channels. It paid me recently in BCH and LTC... Join using my link..

This looks interesting and if I may ask, how high is the withdrawal threshold and how long did it take you to reach it? I may have to consider using the bots.

Actually it was the first day that I visited a website that I know that if a website that is monetized to be paying it more members but I didn't take it quite serious because I don't know want a situation whereby I will be working on the website and at the end of day I won't get paid.

Well, what happened was that there was a website where the trendi was hosted for you to work on and get paid on the other first website that is hosted on, so I didn't actually know that the trendi is actually paying on its own as well as the website where it is hosted.

That means what you are trying to say is that the two website including trendri where paying,well I now understand you but for me the first website that pays me is still beermoneyforum,now am still working hard in some other site to ensure that I get paid soon onece am paid I will do well to update the thread

There was actually one setup one guy was actually trying to teach me how to earn money from Instagram that looks like social network or affiliate marketing stuff but I don't really know how to do it that much.

The last website that paid me was dimeforum.I received my payment and stopped working because I didn't like the change engine new policy

I just got paid by sporty bet, lol. I am not even a gambler but someone just send me a two odds game which I played and to my surprise I won but it was just a little amount I staked

I lobe my weekly payment of Bizdustry eben though its little when it comes to making me ends meet. But it is serving a magnificent purpose for me when it comes to purchase of Cryptocurrency.

I am only earning via your Bizdustry sir, and through your payments I am funding my Cryptocurrency wallet. I'm happy my coins are growing.
This platform is a great platform for you to be earning money online and I would advise you to keep on working hard as I see this platform going places and even improving the earnings rate.

In this regard, just yesterday I was paid by a paid to play site called Cash'em.
it pays for the time spent playing (using cell phones) to games that it proposes, always downloadable new daily.
Here you can see my proof of payment.
View attachment 2680

Congrats for getting paid by them! I believe that it is a good app to make money. I have never heard or read about it before. I will also try it myself and I really hope it provides good opportunities to all people around the world. In what country do you live?

This platform is a great platform for you to be earning money online and I would advise you to keep on working hard as I see this platform going places and even improving the earnings rate.
Yeah, Bizdustry is a great forum site just like like any other forum. But being here to shsre discussion with members on a make money topics interest me a lot.

The last website that paid me was dimeforum.I received my payment and stopped working because I didn't like the change engine new policy

Seriously, this is actually my very first time I'm hearing about this website that someone said that he or she was able to make money from but decided to stop as a result of changes in their policy or how they work.

Dimeforum is long gone, no need emphasizing on a ripping off forum which Admin was simply given excuses after excuse when it comes to payment.

Well, I just started opening up to opportunities online. I haven't really earned online. the last time I tried to make money from online posts, I couldn't get my share because the admins said they have stopped paying out. And that was the end of it all. It was really disappointing.
The website that paid me is Bizdustry. Its good that you started opening up to opportunities. Here in Bizdustry you will learn online. So sad to hear about your experience about paid to post site that stopped paying you out. Indeed that it is very disappointing.

Congrats for getting paid by them! I believe that it is a good app to make money. I have never heard or read about it before. I will also try it myself and I really hope it provides good opportunities to all people around the world. In what country do you live?
I live in Italy and therefore I am paid n €uro, but obviously it is available anyway the classic international version that pays in dollars.
I also inform you that this is not my first payment with this application, I have had many others before and always on time. (y) (y) .

There was actually one setup one guy was actually trying to teach me how to earn money from Instagram that looks like social network or affiliate marketing stuff but I don't really know how to do it that much.
If the guy can teach you how to set it up or show you more visual means like using a video tutorial session to help you understand it, it will really go a long way for you in getting the whole picture here

I've only gotten paid online once when I did this HYIPs stuff,I reinvested and they shut down that's how my money grew wings
Lol!! Sorry for that loss though. We all have known it for a very long time that that's how these high yield investment programs do their thing mist times, they make you feel they are paying and never pay out again

Lol!! Sorry for that loss though. We all have known it for a very long time that that's how these high yield investment programs do their thing mist times, they make you feel they are paying and never pay out again
It was really painful and I felt I let a lot of people down,they might show that it's cool but deep down I think they nurture some hatred towards me

Ironically the last website that paid me was bizdustry, and it was definitely worth my time owing to the fact that, I learnt a whole lot of new stuff while been on that community and would definitely refer it to someone else.
Post automatically merged:

Coinpot was the last site that paid me, around 3$ for litecoin faucet. Sadly, their free faucet will be closing at the end of this month
That's too bad, I have observed that most legitimate paying sites are all closing down, and it's hard Breaking, due to the fact that the admins of this platforms are passionate about growth and people. I just hope that this negative trend stops.

Last edited:
Swagbucks really fucked me up.. although it's working for some people but on my own aspect it isn't working for me 🥺

If the guy can teach you how to set it up or show you more visual means like using a video tutorial session to help you understand it, it will really go a long way for you in getting the whole picture here

Seriously, I'm very open to learning anything that is going to give me the information of how to make more money than what I used to make on daily basis so I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back