What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

The last site or app that paid me was operaNewshub. I am a freelancer and when I don't have clients to work for, I use that time to write articles about politics and sports. Some people are making almost a million naira on the platform i.e around 1000$ a month.

The last site or app that paid me was operaNewshub. I am a freelancer and when I don't have clients to work for, I use that time to write articles about politics and sports. Some people are making almost a million naira on the platform i.e around 1000$ a month.
I've heard many things about opera news hub, where they write and get paid reasonably base on their hard work. I never got the chance to go through it cos I don't know how to do it.

Its a bizarre one to keep on trying my hands where isn't working for us. We should work steadily where we are certain for income and not where income can't come.

Seriously, time is a very precious commodity and once it's not fully maximized, it's definitely going to be wasted and it can never be recovered back.

I've heard many things about opera news hub, where they write and get paid reasonably base on their hard work. I never got the chance to go through it cos I don't know how to do it.
They really pay but it requires some level of expertise. They pay base on clicks and originality. You have to be a version 2.0 writer to earn the amount. Although I'm a level one writer, I earn up to 20k-30k per month depending on the time I spend.

They really pay but it requires some level of expertise. They pay base on clicks and originality. You have to be a version 2.0 writer to earn the amount. Although I'm a level one writer, I earn up to 20k-30k per month depending on the time I spend.
There was a time I applied to opera news hub and was successful. The process was a bit cumbersome so I abandoned it. However,I want to ask a question about traffic, can you get a lot of traffic from the platform.

The most important thing there is that you're earning from it dear. Gradually you'll be moving to enter into 2.0 writer. Can any one apply for the job, or you'll need to pass interview for it?
Post automatically merged:

Seriously, time is a very precious commodity and once it's not fully maximized, it's definitely going to be wasted and it can never be recovered back.
Time is the best, that's why things we accrue as loss heals with time, and our mind go free from the burden and life continues. So if the coin drops that way, you abandon it and seek for other potential coins.

If you want to earn here on Bizdustry you need to be more active like any other active member. Believe you'll come to earn rewards for posting quality.

I have checked the OperaNewsHub site and it does seem like a very professional website to me and I think it is only available to African members. I am also not sure about the payment methods they offer. Can you please guide me more about it?

I got paid by a client I worked for and not a website. Although I make money from websites, I am yet to make my withdrawals from them.

I have heard about this opera news hub but from what I have heard from it true people that are working there is that the side piece but the amount of money that they pay is just too small and you have to post a lot of articles before you can get paid on the platform.

Yeah. You have to write daily to earn good money. People are earning big though but it seems to me favoritism is into play sometimes. They pay based on clicks. 0.036 naira per click
I have heard about this opera news hub but from what I have heard from it true people that are working there is that the side piece but the amount of money that they pay is just too small and you have to post a lot of articles before you can get paid on the platform.

Bizdustry just paid me my dues early in the morning of Sunday when I woke up and saw an alert of payment made to my cryptocurrency wallet. They've always come through with their payment no matter how long it takes

I received $67 from Infolinks on August 15. I am expecting $321 from Adsense on 21st of August. I have been using Adsense since a long time and started receiving payment every month since 2018.

My last payment was made by the Yobit exchange, which is partnered with the CryptoTalk forum. It was approximately 15 USD equivalent to 0.15324621 Dash on 01.01.2021.

Congratulations on this your last payment from the yobit platform partnership. I hope you enjoy your well deserved paycheck and have yourself some quality time as well

My last payment came from Trendri, I was paid 15 Dogecoins (worth $5) via Binance Pay. Trendri is paid post site that works just like Bizdustry but you can earn additional payment when ever someone replies to your threads.

The ability of us to be able to recover any time wasted is one reason that everybody should take their time seriously and value and treasured it as much because once it is wasting it is gone forever and no one can be able to recover it.

The ability of us to be able to recover any time wasted is one reason that everybody should take their time seriously and value and treasured it as much because once it is wasting it is gone forever and no one can be able to recover it.

Seriously, it's very important that I make utmost use of the small time I have in a day which the 24 hours isn't enough for me lately. I find it very hard to complete all I need in a day.

Bizdustry and Beer money forum paid me recently. Bizdustry paid me $5 worth of LTC and beer money forum paid me $2 worth of BCH. I am so grateful to have these two sites.

Seriously, it's very important that I make utmost use of the small time I have in a day which the 24 hours isn't enough for me lately. I find it very hard to complete all I need in a day.
Used to try to open it make use of the available time that you have because all human beings have the luxury of 24 hours each day and the way and manner through which you make use of this time is what the matters.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back