What's new

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

If you have a strong programming skills you would surely make money from it. Learn skills that are ICT related and be rest assured that you'd do well in it.
Which platforms can one utilize to learn these skills and gain enough knowledge that would be enough to give one a foundational knowledge of everything the ICT sector entail?

In our global age and this digital world one of the fast moving and technical skills is the ICT which you need that knowledge to earn more pay

This depends on what you want to do. In my place banking is highly paying job, you need to graduate from university with the major in finance and investment.

That's true, if you want to work as a journalist, you need the ability to write or speak (for tv journalist). You will have to develop skills based on your interest

You just sit down and take your time to think of a particular skill set you think you can learn and go for it to make yourself perfect in it and you're set for a job opportunity

Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
during this pandemic one of the best skill that will help you to secure a well-paying job is having the skill of a doctor or nurse, you can be able to get good job fast with a good pay.

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
Even me myself have been thinking of the kind of skill I could learn more to upgrade my career in life,but I seems still don't know the best at this moment,but with this post I hope I could see a goo one tho.

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
I came across a platform where you can learn online skills for free, at first I was confused of which skills to choose but what actually helped me out was looking into the next generation to see wat will prosper soon to make money.

I don’t believe there’s any skill to help you secure a well paying job in this my own country part. The best thing is to go overseas

Even me myself have been thinking of the kind of skill I could learn more to upgrade my career in life,but I seems still don't know the best at this moment,but with this post I hope I could see a goo one tho.
I am reading a book and it says that financial literacy is all we need to stay free from the stress of making money. I think it's a very good advice.

during this pandemic one of the best skill that will help you to secure a well-paying job is having the skill of a doctor or nurse, you can be able to get good job fast with a good pay.
Lol, that's nice. But you know enrolling into the skill of expert medical doctor takes years, its not something that us achievable within the period of one year.

The most sought-after skill right now in the Labour market is actually a creative content writer and an article writer. These two skills are in much demand in most countries and online.

I came across a platform where you can learn online skills for free, at first I was confused of which skills to choose but what actually helped me out was looking into the next generation to see wat will prosper soon to make money.
So in your research which skill would be relevant even till the next generation? It would be nice if you share with us so we can decide to learn.

There are quite a few number of high-income skills. When you learn coding or anything related to tech, those things are definitely a high-income skill.

There are several skills that are needed in order to secure a job either online or offline. Writing and good speaking skills are in high demand both online and offline.

There are many skills, but those are born from you and you must know which are the ones you like, but when it comes to making the decision to undertake you must know how to make decisions based on data, knowledge of marketing and finance, you must also have leadership, fluid communication, time management, perseverance, courage and negotiation.
To get a well paying job in this generation, one need be well oriented about computer knowledge, knows about marketing and finance, have a good interpersonal communication skills.

To get a well paying job in this generation, one need be well oriented about computer knowledge, knows about marketing and finance, have a good interpersonal communication skills.
Especially the ones you have mentioned, since they are currently the basis of any company. We are living in a technological era and no matter how many skills you have, these are necessary as a complement. They will certainly be well remunerated.

Techy skills would definitely give you an edge in the labour market because technology keeps advancing and so are the people with it to keep up to date there is high demand for people who have tech knowledge.

it depends on what you are good at, work in a domain that you like is better than pushing yourself to work in a domain that you aren't aware of

it depends on what you are good at, work in a domain that you like is better than pushing yourself to work in a domain that you aren't aware of
The skill that can help one secure a good and well paying job in The business industry, one need to be good and have skills in ICT which can boost your CV in getting proper job out there, computer knowledge is very important.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back