What's new

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Yes, educational background will make him presentable base on his speech, then the skills will sury take him or her higher securing the gig.
The educational background of the participants is the most important skills , then I beleieve you must be computer literate and also have knowledge in digital skills to boost your chance.

The job that you are applying for will determine the skills needed for the job. Communication and writing skills are the basic skills needed in any job that could help you secure a well paying job.

i have to learn some skills during nysc because there is no opportunity now and to get money ain't easy. the rate of unemployment is increasing and i don't know what can happen after school.

Skills in a worker are relative to the jobs. An accountant would be required to have skills with accountancy and a writer is expected to have language and writing skills.

there's no particular skill that one can get into to make outrageous amount believe no matter the field one is in as far as the person is dedicated so that skill and he's giving 100% of his attention to that skill the person is bound to make as high money as possible.

The job that you are applying for will determine the skills needed for the job. Communication and writing skills are the basic skills needed in any job that could help you secure a well paying job.
Yes it will depends on the type of work you are applying for, if you're interested in getting employed in the medical field then you need to have a medical skill that's how it work.

Well sometimes we need to know our ability to find out what we are capable of doing ,if you think that is the only way that will help you then you are free to engage in it as long as you are capable of withstanding.
Yes, if you're capable of withstanding a particular venture then it is worthwhile. Cos we have our weaknesses we ought to find that business which we are passionate about.

The problem with the job market is most of the employers want to work only with the experienced people. They do not want to work with freshers.
I agree with you. Most employers are hiring people who have job experiences than those who do not have. I saw a virtual assistant applicant who experienced rejection in her interviews because the company are always looking for people who have experiences on the said job.

The educational background of the participants is the most important skills , then I beleieve you must be computer literate and also have knowledge in digital skills to boost your chance.
One skill that will help one secure a well-paying job in this era is you having the knowledge of information communication technology which is ICT due to the development of technology.

I am not disputing the fact that you need a knowledge in information technology which is also called ICT to get a better and a secure paying job, but all that are nothing if you don't have basic education
One skill that will help one secure a well-paying job in this era is you having the knowledge of information communication technology which is ICT due to the development of technology.

Yes, if you're capable of withstanding a particular venture then it is worthwhile. Cos we have our weaknesses we ought to find that business which we are passionate about.
Yes and also at the same time we should not neglect what we can do and what we cannot do, if know you that you are not able to do it ,we should just leave it and concentrate on what we are capable of doing.

Yes it will depends on the type of work you are applying for, if you're interested in getting employed in the medical field then you need to have a medical skill that's how it work.
The skill you mentioned is a professional skill before you can apply for any medical job, you must possesses some certificate that qualifies you for the job. The topic focus on soft skills that you must have in this 21st century to get most jobs.

There are many skills that can help one secure a good-paying job the thing is search person has to be skilled enough to deserve such kind of pay. like the saying goes fear the man that has one skill what has practiced it 10,000 times over a man that has 10,000 skills but practices them ones

With the current situation of things, it is better to learn a skill that would make you independent, instead of thinking about working for someone else.

Being a computer literate can give you a well paying job but with it developed a good management skill, leadership skill and relationship with people.

Computer literacy alone is not enough as you would have to get specialized in some good niches before making money as you expect.

Yeah being your own boss now is like a gem , people are striving hard with working hours being increased due to the current pandemic situation. So , if someone can learn skill and bring up their own start up , he/she can lead life according to their wish and also hire people to work in their company or a start up.

Well there are lots of skills out there which would in turn lead to a high paying job so it determines what the individual chooses to do, programming is one them
I do not know programming. What I know is cryptocurrency trading skills. Cryptocurrency trading is very very easy. What is important here is you have money to buy cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, etherium, dogecoin, litecoins, dash, ripple, monero, tron, axie infinty, etc.

I think having commercial awareness because demonstrating that you understand the organization's goals for its goods and services, as well as how it competes in the marketplace.

Yes and also at the same time we should not neglect what we can do and what we cannot do, if know you that you are not able to do it ,we should just leave it and concentrate on what we are capable of doing.
Yes, we shouldn't force ourselves in, we should stick to what we are capable of achieving, working so hard to reach the goal and reap the benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back