What's new

What should you do when you feel like giving up on your business?

Seek peoples advise I believe it will helped you.

There are some situations in business that you can't handle it yourself but you needed someone or group of persons to help you with better business ideas and suggestions.

Seek peoples advise I believe it will helped you.

There are some situations in business that you can't handle it yourself but you needed someone or group of persons to help you with better business ideas and suggestions.

It is not actually anyone that will give you a very good advice that is going to be beneficial to your business and this is the reason why you have to seek advice from professional in the same line of business, with the knowledge that will help you in saving your own business.

Actually we do have different challenges that are faced from individuals business but the general principles is to never give up on all kind of business that you are into but try to find the reason behind your business going down.

Actually we do have different challenges that are faced from individuals business but the general principles is to never give up on all kind of business that you are into but try to find the reason behind your business going down.
That is right. There are many challenges in every business. But it is up to you to know how to overcome those challenges and keep working. No need to give up when there is a solution.

That is right. There are many challenges in every business. But it is up to you to know how to overcome those challenges and keep working. No need to give up when there is a solution.
Anybody who wants to venture into any business must understand that there are a lot of challenges. You must be very much ready to face them in order to succeed on the long run.

I believe that every business owner who study the strength and weaknesses of their business will always know the challenges that are likely to face that business and already have a plan on how to tackle those challenges before they actually happened.

I consider it as a lazy mindset of you fail to look for what would improve your business and you quit because in your head you feel that there is no way out from the problem you are in
I agree with you that it's a lazy mindset. How can someone abaddon his or her business because things are not currently rossy. When a business is not going, the thinking should how to improve it not to quit.

Actually sometimes it's a kind of experience that we can't deny it's happening because it's inevitable.

sometimes we felt like we are not Putting much effort but we shouldn't be reluctant about it.

Given up on a business, is really a bad and terrifying idea which will makes people never to see you as someone who is ready or willing to be successful in life.

Starting and running a business involves alot of sacrifice and hardworking so you should try to achieve that.
A lot of people start a business without know what it take to succeed in the business. That's some of them give up after experiencing some difficulty. There's need to be patient and willing to sacrifice as a business owner.

I agree with you that it's a lazy mindset. How can someone abaddon his or her business because things are not currently rossy. When a business is not going, the thinking should how to improve it not to quit.

It is never a good feeling when your business is not making profits when it is supposed to be making perfect because it becomes very discouraging for the business owner to keep on investing money in a business that is not doing well.

one of the things you need to do when you feel like giving up in business is to find inspiration from those who are already successful. It may not be easy but you need to read their stories.

Think before it that will giving up will resolve your problem or it will increase further, So giving is never a solution, working hard with passion will absolutely give you the best reward, so always stay patience and work hard instead which will break you all in pieces.

This issue has caused the closure of many business out there because the owner cannot wait just because the sales is not coming as the envisioned, so instead of working hard and also start advertising their business online . They decided to call it quit .

Actually such feelings are always inevitable to everyone both working online and that of offline.

Just have to keep on believing on the fundamental goals of your business that it will be better in the future.

Actually such feelings are always inevitable to everyone both working online and that of offline.

Just have to keep on believing on the fundamental goals of your business that it will be better in the future.
You are quite right , there are times when o fall short of my expectation online because I have a daily target, by most time i dont meet the target because of some situation , and this sometimes makes me wanna quit working online , but with dedication and thinking about what I wanna achieve , I keep working

Consider the passion that inspired you to launch your company in the first place. Review your objectives and remind yourself of them. Strive to appoint individuals to your company's advisory board who possess the skills you require. Ask mentors, coaches, or other businesspeople who have faced similar challenges for help.

You are quite right , there are times when o fall short of my expectation online because I have a daily target, by most time i dont meet the target because of some situation , and this sometimes makes me wanna quit working online , but with dedication and thinking about what I wanna achieve , I keep working
Dedication and discipline is always the first thing you need to cultivate if you really want to maximize profit on the internet. Whenever I did not meet up with my expectations, the next day I try to work harder. It does not really make me to want to give up.

I use to motivate myself most especially positively motivation on what i am planning to acheive in the future , its normal to get discouraged when you are not making the targeted profit at first.

Erase any thinking from your mind that is causing you to be pessimistic on your business. Be optimistic and think about the way of solving any impeding challenges on your business rather giving up. Be resilient on your business and be constructive in your business.

Many people feel that when they're bussness is failing but the most important part is to not lose positivity and try to make you're bussness better remember why you started bussness in the first place and if it's really with giving up on it
But sometimes we have to know that giving up might be the best thing I you have something better to do. In this life it's not everything you want to do that will prosper, we have to accept that life and move on from something that's not going away to better things
Ye sometimes giving up is the way to go when you don't feel pasion anymore and it feels like it's impossible to recover your bussness it's life and we can't do much about it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back