What's new

What should you do when you feel like giving up on your business?

Well no entrepreneur, is advise to give up on his business even at the peak of failure.

Though such feelings are inevitable to all when we discover that our efforts are no longer working.

To some extent, you can divert, change or merge the business not to allow it collapse completely.

Well no entrepreneur, is advise to give up on his business even at the peak of failure.

Though such feelings are inevitable to all when we discover that our efforts are no longer working.

To some extent, you can divert, change or merge the business not to allow it collapse completely.

In my own assessment, I believe that any entrepreneur who just wakes up one day and decide to give up on his business establishment that have already been set up was never really the one that spent the money on that project.

Given up on a business, is really a bad and terrifying idea which will makes people never to see you as someone who is ready or willing to be successful in life.

Starting and running a business involves alot of sacrifice and hardworking so you should try to achieve that.

Before having intentions of giving up on a business , there was a problem. Looking for ways to solve the problem would be the way out and it will be the best approach to take.

Before having intentions of giving up on a business , there was a problem. Looking for ways to solve the problem would be the way out and it will be the best approach to take.

Business is all about solving a problem and making money from it and it's going to be a very sad thing to hear that a business which was set up to solve a problem for people ended up shutting down because it cannot solve its own problem.

Well only few understand that but I most say, an entrepreneur is not advisable to give up on his business no matter how challenging it's.

I believe there are several factors behind such challenges, try to find out ways to solve those issues.

Well only few understand that but I most say, an entrepreneur is not advisable to give up on his business no matter how challenging it's.

I believe there are several factors behind such challenges, try to find out ways to solve those issues.

The only way I would be able to agree with an entrepreneur to give up on a particular business is if the person have tried everything to resuscitate the business after it went bankrupt but there is no way coming back for the business, then there is no need to keep wasting time on it.

Yeah you are right most people are really into a quick rush in conclusion that says that they can not do a particular thing. Instead of looking for solutions that will help to save there businesses.
Being patient as a business person is very important and necessary but at the same time it is good to know when to discontinue a business. if you know you don't have much knowledge on how to make a business successful, it is better you sell it off.

Giving up on your business is the worst thing that can happen to the owner of the business , first you must know the main reason why you are giving up on the business and secondly , try working on possible solution for the problems .

Being patient as a business person is very important and necessary but at the same time it is good to know when to discontinue a business. if you know you don't have much knowledge on how to make a business successful, it is better you sell it off.

They always said that patience is a virtue which is why it is something that you will have in your business if you really want to survive. This is because there will always be challenges that face is any business in this world.

They always said that patience is a virtue which is why it is something that you will have in your business if you really want to survive. This is because there will always be challenges that face is any business in this world.
Yeah, you shouldn't expect a smooth ride if you want to venture into a business. Businesses always have challenges and this is one thing a lot of people must put at the back of their mind. But your ability to be patient and hard-working will make you successful.

There are alot of emotions that comes up with such kind of situation depending on the kind of business and the people who are competing with you.

I believe there are several reasons why a business will fail and I believe seeking for a better solution will be the best option to do.

I know sometimes we humans, found it so difficult to believe that we can only achieved success when we takes the risk in all our doings.

You most learned to be strong it taken risky decisions most especially when it has to do with business.

I think that even the most successful people might have had taken the risk of investing money and this is how they became rich in the first place. The fact of the matter is that taking risk makes person successful.

The best thing you can do is to read business books. You would get inspiration from the stories of business people and their failures. Or better still talk to a successful business person around you. It takes being a man to succeed in business.

Well it is not good to easily give up in your business, try to go out and find solutions from people that you know they are far than you to help you either financially or with advice.
Giving up on a business is not something that is great, amd you should not give up so easily on a business as your breakthrough might be around the corner at that point you intend to give up

Yeah, you shouldn't expect a smooth ride if you want to venture into a business. Businesses always have challenges and this is one thing a lot of people must put at the back of their mind. But your ability to be patient and hard-working will make you successful.

This is actually one thing anyone who is determined to start up a business need to understand very well because it is never easy for you to run a business successfully. It is why you have to grow a tough skin in order to face the challenges involved in the business.

This is actually one thing anyone who is determined to start up a business need to understand very well because it is never easy for you to run a business successfully. It is why you have to grow a tough skin in order to face the challenges involved in the business.
It is not easy to build a business till it reaches a point where your input is not much needed for the survival of such business and this actually takes a lot of time with determination

Probably, it is also important you learn how to control your emotions if you want to go into a business. You must be prepared for a lot of challenges and on the long run you can become very successful.

It is not easy to build a business till it reaches a point where your input is not much needed for the survival of such business and this actually takes a lot of time with determination

Everyone should know by now that starting a business is not something that is very easy as it comes with a lot of challenges which is why you have to make sure that you do everything by the book so that you don't be the one that was making mistake that will cost you your business.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back