What's new

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

Well, it may not the best, but I think safest thing to do is cooperate with the robber in the sense of allowing them to take the money you're holding at particular time. Life is worth more than money. Instead of risking life, its better to let them take the money.

. If you don't have such a thing then the only thing you have to do is to accept everything they are saying and tell the other staff and customers to accept it so nobody gets hurt. I've seen many movies where the staff is arguing with the criminals and it only leads to their death, movies are obviously not the truth but such things happen and it is really unfortunate....

Well, it may not the best, but I think safest thing to do is cooperate with the robber in the sense of allowing them to take the money you're holding at particular time. Life is worth more than money. Instead of risking life, its better to let them take the money.

There are many people who simply surrender in such kind of conditions and it is wise to surrender sometimes because you should never risk your life under such circumstances.

. If you don't have such a thing then the only thing you have to do is to accept everything they are saying and tell the other staff and customers to accept it so nobody gets hurt. I've seen many movies where the staff is arguing with the criminals and it only leads to their death, movies are obviously not the truth but such things happen and it is really unfortunate....
Nothing should be done If you know you don't have the capability of handking the situation , but if you are sure you can , then you are bound to assist and apprehend the theives

If you are just a staff member you do not have any power to resist them . And beside you are not trained to do so. it is better for you to try all possible means to make sure your life is well protected.

The very first thing one should do right after he/she realizes that it is a robbery is to call the police if possible. It is very important for a staff person to remain calm and avoid action if the robber is in front because that action might have an opposite reaction.
calling the police is a very good idea and they can help you to sort out the problem if investigations are carried out. It is also important for people to put CCTV cameras in the workplace.

calling the police is a very good idea and they can help you to sort out the problem if investigations are carried out. It is also important for people to put CCTV cameras in the workplace.

Usually police is called after the incident takes place. Police usually arrived very late and until then things are over. This is a very common issue and problem in my city.

Well for the safety of your life , it is always safer for us not to try anything stupid when being attacked by armed robbers. Your life is the most important thing and you must secure it as much as possible. If they understand that you are trying to give them tough time , they might likely kill you and move on. Police will eventually arrest them no doubt , but you will be gone for always remember safty first

What should do if you get robbed? Basically, threatening you with a knife, gun or another type of weapon - usually for the money in the cash register or safe.

Should you give it to the suspect to avoid harm or fight back? I’d give it to the suspect as my life is worth more. After the events I’d inform the police and my manager of the situation.
You are right because if you fight against them maybe you lose your life, many people are doing the same because they think that their life is important than anything else.

You are right because if you fight against them maybe you lose your life, many people are doing the same because they think that their life is important than anything else.
Many have lost their lives to such occurrencs because they choose to fight back during a robbery incident . It is however very requisite to note that you must not fight back someone who is armed.

If possible you must contact the police or you must negotiate with the the robbers to take anything they want but they shouldn't harm anyone and you can be kept hostages.

If there's a robbery, the best thing is to cooperate with the thief so they will not harm you. Its not ideal to be arguing with the armed robbers as they could do anything to you. That's why it's not advisable to be moving with cash.

I understand that it is good to be security conscious, but in the process of trying to do this, you need to be extra careful so that you won't get yourself into serious trouble. You will need to use your discretion whenever such things happened.
i strongly do not advise anyone to confront armed men/women in a robbery incident, whatever happens to you be it good or bad, life would go on and the company or business would not close even for a day because of you.

What should do if you get robbed? Basically, threatening you with a knife, gun or another type of weapon - usually for the money in the cash register or safe.

Should you give it to the suspect to avoid harm or fight back? I’d give it to the suspect as my life is worth more. After the events I’d inform the police and my manager of the situation.
The wisest course of action in this situation is to always cooperate with the robbers. It is not wise to bargain with the armed robbers because your
life is at stake. You can choose to report them to the relevant security agencies afterwards

As the members of staff even if you are the owner of the business , your life is very important, so you must avoid contact with the arm Robber at all cost if they all cost heavily armed .

Personally I think it depends on people thought about such situation and their position in a company but if I will be in such case, I will have nothing doing except to obey all rules given to me by the robbers.

Personally I think it depends on people thought about such situation and their position in a company but if I will be in such case, I will have nothing doing except to obey all rules given to me by the robbers.
Lolz, it's not going to be an easy thing for you to try to resist because your life is at the mercy of the armed robbers. And they do not really care to take life which is very bad.

There is no point trying to resist them because they are not going to lose anything by just shooting you so instead you should just cooperate with them and then the police can take over from there.

The most important thing for you is to ensure that everybody is come and nobody is trying to do anything for me because robbers are usually very dangerous people.

Lolz, it's not going to be an easy thing for you to try to resist because your life is at the mercy of the armed robbers. And they do not really care to take life which is very bad.
When you realised that the armed robbers are heavily armed with weapons , then you must know that your life is at their mercy , so you need to be careful not to have any contact with them .

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back