What's new

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

Immediately call the local police department. Close and secure the office until the police arrive. This procedure will help preserve the scene of the crime for fingerprints and other physical evidence. Preserve any notes that the robber may have written, such as a request for money/valuables.

There is no point trying to resist them because they are not going to lose anything by just shooting you so instead you should just cooperate with them and then the police can take over from there.
Actually there is no point to resist them because it's at your own risk. they can just kill you and continue their life even the business can still move on without you.

Is it possible to call police in front of armed robbers? The only time you can call police is before they get to you. Once there are infront of you, don't try to call the police. If they discovered that you're trying to call the police, they could harm you.
you should not try to act brave or try to be smart during such situation, it is not worth the risk as you are putting yourself in harms way by trying to be the hero, just let them get what they want.

As a member of staff in an organization, if you have the best chance to alert the security services, you will need to do it covertly because doing so is at your own risk.

you should not try to act brave or try to be smart during such situation, it is not worth the risk as you are putting yourself in harms way by trying to be the hero, just let them get what they want.
Probably, it is always important and necessary that people try as much as possible to protect their lives first. Someone may try to act as a hero and end up wasting his life.

When you find yourself in an army robbery incident as a staff member you surrender and be careful not to attack back because people’s lives are in your care and give them what they want but if there is any alarm to reach out to the security services try to sound it for help

When you realised that the armed robbers are heavily armed with weapons , then you must know that your life is at their mercy , so you need to be careful not to have any contact with them .
If there is even a way of escape probably I would escape and secured my life until the situation comes to normalcy . If possible the police and other investigative agency could be contacted for proper and immediate investigation.

Well for the safety of your life , it is always safer for us not to try anything stupid when being attacked by armed robbers. Your life is the most important thing and you must secure it as much as possible. If they understand that you are trying to give them tough time , they might likely kill you and move on. Police will eventually arrest them no doubt , but you will be gone for always remember safty first

Many people get killed by armed robbers when they attempt to resist them or fight back. They have an advantage over you because they have weapons and you do not.

What should do if you get robbed? Basically, threatening you with a knife, gun or another type of weapon - usually for the money in the cash register or safe.

Should you give it to the suspect to avoid harm or fight back? I’d give it to the suspect as my life is worth more. After the events I’d inform the police and my manager of the situation.
Let's be realistic everybody would be scared because of this and panicking we are all humans after all I think nobody would do anything maybe somebody would call a police or something like that but I wouldn't risk my life

Immediately call the local police department. Close and secure the office until the police arrive. This procedure will help preserve the scene of the crime for fingerprints and other physical evidence. Preserve any notes that the robber may have written, such as a request for money/valuables.
You can only call the police when you have the opportunity of making calls , when you are sorrounded by the robbers , trying to make calls will be very dangerous for your life.

The first priority is always to save yourself. therefore, I will always give what ever the robber has asked. When I am at a gunpoint or knife point, nothing matters in life other than your own safety. Thankfully, I have never been in this situation.

The first priority is always to save yourself. therefore, I will always give what ever the robber has asked. When I am at a gunpoint or knife point, nothing matters in life other than your own safety. Thankfully, I have never been in this situation.

Street crimes are quite common in many places. Unfortunately, many people have lost their lives when they tried to fight robbers or resisted them. It is never a wise decision to resist at that point because you may not have an upper hand over them because they have weapons with them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back