What's new

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

Being the victim of robbery is a traumatic experience that can be difficult to process. Start by assessing the risk of violence against employees.
What should do if you get robbed? Basically, threatening you with a knife, gun or another type of weapon - usually for the money in the cash register or safe.

Should you give it to the suspect to avoid harm or fight back? I’d give it to the suspect as my life is worth more. After the events I’d inform the police and my manager of the situation.

Being the victim of robbery is a traumatic experience that can be difficult to process. Start by assessing the risk of violence against employees.
It is truly a traumatic situation and it is what we shouldn't experience.
The best thing to do in such situation is to cooperate and concur to all demands.

Life is valuable than money. The best thing to do in such case is leave the money for them. Armed robbers are wicked people and there's nothing they can not do. So, if you ever encountered them, the best thing is to cooperate with them.

Life is valuable than money. The best thing to do in such case is leave the money for them. Armed robbers are wicked people and there's nothing they can not do. So, if you ever encountered them, the best thing is to cooperate with them.
In that situation what must come to mind is how to save your life and not how to fight back.
Fighting back in that situation could lead to loss of lifes and properties . It js better not to fight back and surrender.

The very first thing one should do right after he/she realizes that it is a robbery is to call the police if possible. It is very important for a staff person to remain calm and avoid action if the robber is in front because that action might have an opposite reaction.

The very first thing one should do right after he/she realizes that it is a robbery is to call the police if possible. It is very important for a staff person to remain calm and avoid action if the robber is in front because that action might have an opposite reaction.
Is it possible to call police in front of armed robbers? The only time you can call police is before they get to you. Once there are infront of you, don't try to call the police. If they discovered that you're trying to call the police, they could harm you.

In that situation what must come to mind is how to save your life and not how to fight back.
Fighting back in that situation could lead to loss of lifes and properties . It js better not to fight back and surrender.
We have seen several currencies in the past when those that are attacked by the armed robbers would want to fight back and it will lead to loss of lifes.
I opined that one should surrender in that case.

In situations like that, you shouldn't risk your life because of money and some other properties because what if there is a situation whereby the money or property is among stuffs been burnt in a building, are you gonna go into the fire 🔥?

The best thing to do if you are attacked by armed robbers is to cooperate with them. I have found myself in such situation before and it was a pathetic one. I surrendered all I had to them and that was the beginning of my financial problem.
I actually like this idea. If you're trying to struggle with armed robbers the way actually wound you or probably kill you. So it is better for you to surrender and later you can begin to make investigations.

it is not advisable to fight back under any circumstances whatsoever. you should prioritize your life above every other thing else as i believe your life is way more important, after the incident , you can report to the police

Unfortunately, the police does nothing in order to prevent such kind of crimes in many Tier 3 countries and this is something that many people know. This makes them avoid reporting such incidents to police.

The best course of action if you are being attacked by armed robbers is to assist them.
I have been in a similar circumstance before, and it was a depressing one.
My financial situation started when I gave them all I owned.

Better to let go and spare your life because the business would still move on without you if you die trying to defend yourself. This is the best thing to do in robbery situations.
I think as a business man it is always important you have security in place in case of things like this happens. You can let them go but after you will begin to make investigations to recover the money.

The only thing that you should be looking forward to doing is actually doing nothing. Those people are very dangerous people and they can be able to harm you.

The only thing that you should be looking forward to doing is actually doing nothing. Those people are very dangerous people and they can be able to harm you.
It is always better to cooperate and never make an attempt to fight back because it could backfire and the end could be very disastrous. It is always better to stay calm until the situation passes.

Any member of a company or business that was cut or he or she is a robbery, such person should be fired or be reported to the right full organisation to take charge.

It is always better to cooperate and never make an attempt to fight back because it could backfire and the end could be very disastrous. It is always better to stay calm until the situation passes.
It is necessary to cooperate because you are not armed and the armed robbers are.
You will need to try as much as possible to have self control in such incidents and try as much as possible to cooperate.

When it happens to be that one is rubbed and the robbers require money from you, I don't think that's a reason to argue to give out the money, because when there is life there is hope.

When it happens to be that one is rubbed and the robbers require money from you, I don't think that's a reason to argue to give out the money, because when there is life there is hope.
The bottom line is that should be cooperative and try to concur to the demands of the armed robbers.
It is very necessary to do this so as to avoid unnecessary rancur and to save yourself from calamities.

The bottom line is that should be cooperative and try to concur to the demands of the armed robbers.
It is very necessary to do this so as to avoid unnecessary rancur and to save yourself from calamities.
Yes that is the fact about it, in as much as you have the necessary things they requested from you, then I don't see any reason to argue with them, because when there is life there is always hope.

If you are not willing to cooperate in that situation, it is a matter of choice because the end could be detrimental, simply because you are not armed and the are.

As an employee, in such situation, I will have nothing absolutely nothing to do rather than obeying there set rules and regulations because any action will be at my own risk.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back