What's new

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

it is not advisable to fight back under any circumstances whatsoever. you should prioritize your life above every other thing else as i believe your life is way more important, after the incident , you can report to the police

it is not advisable to fight back under any circumstances whatsoever. you should prioritize your life above every other thing else as i believe your life is way more important, after the incident , you can report to the police
In such circumstances it is totally wrong to fight back because you are not armed .. fighting omeone who is with a gun is not really the best thing to do when you find yourself in that situation.

Lolz, this will definitely be a distress situation . I wouldn't make an attempt to obey my business employers as I used to do . I will focus all my attention to obey the armed robbers. It is more important to preserve life then trying to claim loyalty

Lolz, this will definitely be a distress situation . I wouldn't make an attempt to obey my business employers as I used to do . I will focus all my attention to obey the armed robbers. It is more important to preserve life then trying to claim loyalty
It is better to corporate because this is exactly what will save your life. If you are not cooperating with the armed robbers, it could lead to waste of life and properties.

In such circumstances it is totally wrong to fight back because you are not armed .. fighting omeone who is with a gun is not really the best thing to do when you find yourself in that situation.
not just with a gun, but someone that is armed with whatever weapon or you are been outnumbered lets say 3 to 1, it is not very reasonable to fight the person as you would be in very great danger that is not worth the risk

This may sound crazy, but in a situation where you discover that things are getting out of control you can decide to run away to a safer place, far from where you are working.

I do not think it will be possible for the government to equip the police officers with the diabolical powers. It should be a personal thing for the police officers . It should be a personal protection that they must do themselves.
Apart from the use of diabolical power, don't you think there is any technology that should be applicable that could help counter and overcome the influence of the diabolical power ?

not just with a gun, but someone that is armed with whatever weapon or you are been outnumbered lets say 3 to 1, it is not very reasonable to fight the person as you would be in very great danger that is not worth the risk
It is a very important to not react when such thing happen so that you won't have yourself to blame at the end of the day because someone who is harmed have an edge over you.

Well I haven't really seen this physically before , most of the ones I have come across as those that are being displayed on videos and movies. never witnessed a life actions before. This is surprising.

I have also never been robbed before, even though I live in a kind of city where robbery and street crime is very common. In fact, such kind of criminal activities are also quite common in many western countries as well. No country is totally free from such kind of crimes.

Your safety and that of other members of the work environment is paramount.

Try to not do anything that would trigger an offensive response from the armed robbers.

The most important thing is for you to stay calm and understand that the company is going to replace you with in a few days if anything should happen to you so you should protect yourself first.

The most important thing is for you to stay calm and understand that the company is going to replace you with in a few days if anything should happen to you so you should protect yourself first.
It is very important that you shouldn't fight back so that you will be able to save your life at that point.
Life does not have duplicate because if you decided to fight back, you may lose it.

Well, if I am to be asked, I have nothing to do in a robbery situation because I know any of my actions, will be at my own risk either to lost my life or get injured and the business will still continue.

Well, if I am to be asked, I have nothing to do in a robbery situation because I know any of my actions, will be at my own risk either to lost my life or get injured and the business will still continue.
It is very correct that you should cooperate and stay clear because the armed robbers can unleash havoc.
Saving your life is very important in this situation than any other thing.

It is better to corporate because this is exactly what will save your life. If you are not cooperating with the armed robbers, it could lead to waste of life and properties.
Any opportunity that will give an arm robber the thinking that you are trying to stress them or have them caught will definitely push them to pull the trigger. And these peopleol do not really care about you even if you are dead or not.

Any opportunity that will give an arm robber the thinking that you are trying to stress them or have them caught will definitely push them to pull the trigger. And these peopleol do not really care about you even if you are dead or not.
You shouldn't write back when such incident happened and you must always be cautious.
Saving your own life should be priority at that point.

You shouldn't write back when such incident happened and you must always be cautious.
Saving your own life should be priority at that point.
But at the same time it is quite difficult especially if the armed robber is coming to take your most valuable asset , it is not always easy to let it go. That's what I've come to understand.

I have also never been robbed before, even though I live in a kind of city where robbery and street crime is very common. In fact, such kind of criminal activities are also quite common in many western countries as well. No country is totally free from such kind of crimes.
Yes that's true no , no country is totally free from criminal activities but most times it is rather advise that we tried to avoid every situation that could expose us to these set of dangerous people.

But at the same time it is quite difficult especially if the armed robber is coming to take your most valuable asset , it is not always easy to let it go. That's what I've come to understand.
It is really not easy to let go because I have experienced one and it was chaotic situation.
But the best thing to do is to cooperate at that time.

Most robbers would not hesitate to injure or kill you if you resist, then take whatever they want to take. Cooperating can even save you some losses as they become less aggressive to find things that may be hidden.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back