What's new

What should business owners avoid?

You spoke with aplomb, i shouldn't do anything that will harm the interest of those customers around my business. Those customers are big part of my business success.
They are not even big part of your business ,they are actually your business because without them your business is obviously useless, no matter how they do you really have to treat them in a way that will not make them to stop coming

A business owner should avoid spend spree. Rather than investing the profit back into the business, you are going to drain all the fund available for the business fast if you engage in spend spree. you should have void employee bad people into your business once you spot one you get rid of him or her.

They are not even big part of your business ,they are actually your business because without them your business is obviously useless, no matter how they do you really have to treat them in a way that will not make them to stop coming
They're my big super fans. They are the ones that makes me stay afloat in the business line. That's why we need to treat them as VIPs.

Every business owner must avoid tardiness in their business and laziness as well. You must learn to be a good decision maker and we'll calculated risk taker sometime too

They're my big super fans. They are the ones that makes me stay afloat in the business line. That's why we need to treat them as VIPs.
Yes in most cases you really need to treat them as a VIP member, okay since you have a business, what method have you been using to treat people who are coming to do business with you that will make them to have interest and come back next time to your business ?

There are many different things that business owner should avoid in other to grow their businesses to their expectations. They should avoid making profit their main goal and replaced it with desire to solve peoples problems, and also avoid living an extravagant life to prove themselves.

As a business owner you should avoid selling credit the business or involving friends the business, business owner should never sell low product.
Credit is one thing that has fallen so many business today. And many people still end up making the same mistake of giving out goods and services for credit time after time again. The annoying thing is that most times these customers might have the money to pay back but releasing it has become an issue

The owner needs to watch the outflow and inflow of money within the organization and make sure that they are not overspending as regards the expenses, do make sure to also provide effective customer services, motivate the employees with great benefits and always make research as regards new available products.
One of the things that makes a new business to start having challages at the onset,is the issue of management of finance,wrong management of how money comes in and how the expenditure of the business is been spent could pose a major problem to he business.

Yes in most cases you really need to treat them as a VIP member, okay since you have a business, what method have you been using to treat people who are coming to do business with you that will make them to have interest and come back next time to your business ?
My business is an indoor video type, a game business where gamers like me come in to compete with themselves. In order for me to trap them comeback again, I offer free game after they must have wagered five, then the sixth one will be free.

Every business owner must avoid tardiness in their business and laziness as well. You must learn to be a good decision maker and we'll calculated risk taker sometime too
Tardiness and laziness are both minor issues but I agree that they have to be observed by the business owner. You have to be first to arrive in the work place and also the last to leave. If the business owner comes in late then that may affect his image to his staff.

Very bad tendencies, an entrepreneur shouldn't be lazy at any time, nor makes late coming a priority everything. To be frank customers don't like such kind of entrepreneurs.

There are many things that a business owner should avoid to make his business successful. He should avoid spending too much on things that doesn't add values to the growth of the business. He should also avoid making business decision out of thoughts.

There are many things that a business owner should avoid to make his business successful. He should avoid spending too much on things that doesn't add values to the growth of the business. He should also avoid making business decision out of thoughts.
A business has a budget for expenses and if you overdo the spending then you might incur a cash flow problem. When I had my business I would treat my staff for a job well done. But the expense came from my own funds and not from the business funds. That is one way of keeping the business clean and bright.

The entrepreneur should avoid neglect and borrowing. Those are the 2 factors that I think would contribute to the downfall of the business. Especially when you borrow money from usurers that you have to pay a high interest rate that would make a dent on your profitability. With neglect your mind should always be focused on the business otherwise something will go wrong that is beyond your knowledge.
A good enterpreneur should know exactly when to neglect and rejects and offer that will implicate and ruin his business and also know when not to borrow out money I the company is going through a financial challenges.

My business is an indoor video type, a game business where gamers like me come in to compete with themselves. In order for me to trap them comeback again, I offer free game after they must have wagered five, then the sixth one will be free.
Gaming sometimes can be addictive, and people who have the opportunity to test the free game can easily come back especially if it is the type of game that interest them such as football, wow it is a nice marketing strategy.

My own number rule in running a business is never to use a loan to start or run the business. Loan do come with high interest rate which can later affect the growth of the business if you are paying back

Business owners should avoid spending the business funds unnecessary. Business funds should be distinct from personal or family funds. Business owners should be disciplined in that aspect

Gaming sometimes can be addictive, and people who have the opportunity to test the free game can easily come back especially if it is the type of game that interest them such as football, wow it is a nice marketing strategy.
That's just the way I utilize to attract gamers circulating around my mini shop. I'm hoping to add more game console, the modern console, which is PS5 to my shop. I'm saving money gradually to buy even if one, that will attract more customers cos of its amazing features.

Their are lots of things a business owner need to avoid to maintain his or her business flow. The business owner shouldn't invest all he has or spend unnecessarily from the business funds.

As a business owner you should avoid selling credit the business or involving friends the business, business owner should never sell low product.
This is one thing every business owner should not just avoid but also run from as fast as they can, as it is an Issue that have affected so many business to close down or even run into depts. Most customers might actually have the money but would not want to pay

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back