What's new

What should business owners avoid?

Well to me personally I really think that some things or reds flags that both business men/women and prospective business men/women should avoid at all cost are intense competition.
You may be right and for the sake of learning purpose you can also highlight some of those things that business men and women should clearly stay off or avoid.

People like taking kind people for granted, that's why you don't have to be too loosed, when you're loosed, they take you for fools play.
Yes it is true, I don't know if you have been in this similar situation, but for me I fall a victim of this because when i am kind most people will always take the kindness for granted by misusing my kindness, it's not always nice.

If you are a business owner that is just starting a small business then I will advice that you should avoid taking high interest loans but seek other methods.

Any business owner that really wants to be successful must have avoid some certain things in his business such as bringing family relationship and mixing it with business.

For a company that is just trying to gain it's ground, please avoided unnecessary expenses, over staffing etc so that your expenses is not more than your income.

Yes it is true, I don't know if you have been in this similar situation, but for me I fall a victim of this because when i am kind most people will always take the kindness for granted by misusing my kindness, it's not always nice.
Hmm, I've not been too kind to customers, at some point when i see that customers ate simply wanting to display an indifferent character in my business, I try my best to control it, but not allowing it ruining my business.

Any business owner that really wants to be successful must have avoid some certain things in his business such as bringing family relationship and mixing it with business.
I wonder why the family relationship can be a hazard to the business. Maybe you have not heard of the so called family business where the parents and their children are the main characters in the management of the business. I don't think family relationship is a factor for failure.

As a business owner you should avoid selling credit the business or involving friends the business, business owner should never sell low product.
Business owners should avoid high-risk investment or that was over at sea that no risk no reward one has to be involved in a risk in order to make income but make sure it is not a high risk

If you are a business owner, it would be nice that you should try to avoid a bad rating or a reputation from your customers. You should always treat them well.

Hmm, I've not been too kind to customers, at some point when i see that customers ate simply wanting to display an indifferent character in my business, I try my best to control it, but not allowing it ruining my business.
Oh that means you have a business already, wow that's nice to know, at least you understand some of the strategies we have been using to make sure that a lot of people do not explored your business just because of your simplicity.

As a business owner, you should avoid getting into trouble with the law or any thing that would raise eye brows and bring about uncertainties .

We shouldn't take a risk that we don't know about, or having clue what it will bring as profit to us when we delve into it. We just need to be calculative enough before jumping to taking risks.

Oh that means you have a business already, wow that's nice to know, at least you understand some of the strategies we have been using to make sure that a lot of people do not explored your business just because of your simplicity.
I have a business, and I've taken all this information stated about customers trying to use our intelligence cos we try to play safe for them. That's why we need to adopt some strict guidelines to handle such incident.

A business owner should always learn to avoid distraction In and around his or her business premises. They should not take the changes in prices of product they are into for granted

Every business man should avoid the habit of being sllutful and lazy about how they run their business else the business with fail with certainty

As a business owner you should avoid selling credit the business or involving friends the business, business owner should never sell low product.
Business owners should avoid hydrate investment and whatever they say no rules no reward what wine should be able to investigate properly before he or she invest in any kind of business.

If you are a person that is into business, you should ensure that you always keep a clean profile like avoiding getting into trouble with the law because it matters

One of the most common reasons for small business failure is that the owner has no clue where he stands in the market. Not knowing the market in which you are competing can wind up costing you a lot of time and money as you continually try to make changes on the fly in order to keep up with the competition.

I have a business, and I've taken all this information stated about customers trying to use our intelligence cos we try to play safe for them. That's why we need to adopt some strict guidelines to handle such incident.
Ok that's nice ,but you really also need to understand that you're operating a business and you don't have to be so harsh with your customer ,if they are playing smart with you, you have to do the same in a way that will not make them to feel bad.

Ok that's nice ,but you really also need to understand that you're operating a business and you don't have to be so harsh with your customer ,if they are playing smart with you, you have to do the same in a way that will not make them to feel bad.
You spoke with aplomb, i shouldn't do anything that will harm the interest of those customers around my business. Those customers are big part of my business success.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back