What's new

What should business owners avoid?

One of the greatest problem that impedes most businesses as you have said is the ability to be financially reckless and if any business owner is able to be financially disciplined and the cost of running a business that business would definitely become successful as it mostly finance that is the heartbeat of any business.
You spoke with interesting vibes. When a business owner is daunt on financial loss, recklessness as you said, such business will be on the risk of losing out, financial stability is what businesses needs to stand the test of time.

A business owner should avoid showing off his political interest as some people would not patronise him if he is not in supporting of same person as they do.

You're right dear. Some customers don't value your benevolent act. Even when you trust them by offering them goods in credit, they start joking with you.
Is really true and some may not even bother to return the money of the products gotten from you, some of them do have a Bad mindset , they believe that you are better than them and as a result you should even give out these things for free.

If your business is doing great and fine after a good while of toile and hard work, it is not time to now sit back and relax and let the business run on autopilot, that will only end up ruining your business

One of the important points that business owners should avoid is blind confidence on people in general either partners or clients , we should always be aware .

As a business owner, avoid running into debt, avoid dishonest behaviours, avoid spending your profit on irrelevant things, avoid negativity. Strive to grow your business, above all surrender all to God.
One thing that business owners should avoid is bad depth and dishonest behaviour towards customers but it can make you run bankrupt and kill your business and if you are dishonest this can also chase away your customers.

Business owners whose businesses are on the pedestal of success should avoid the banana peals in businesses by avoiding greed. Don't use your business profits into investing in other businesses because of bigger returns. Concentrate your profile in expanding your existing business.

Is really true and some may not even bother to return the money of the products gotten from you, some of them do have a Bad mindset , they believe that you are better than them and as a result you should even give out these things for free.
Laughs, that's cruel indeed. Such act isn't suppose to be adopted, if others do so, what will be the gain of the business owner? That is simply lost to the owner.

Laughs, that's cruel indeed. Such act isn't suppose to be adopted, if others do so, what will be the gain of the business owner? That is simply lost to the owner.
It is obviously going to be a loss to the business owner on all fronts. People should be very reasonable on how they see a business Ben run. Businesses are meant to make profit and not loses

It is obviously going to be a loss to the business owner on all fronts. People should be very reasonable on how they see a business Ben run. Businesses are meant to make profit and not loses
Sure, business is created mainly for profit and not loss. No one will run a business to accrue for losses rather to make gain. The secrete making gain is hard work, and consistency.

Last edited:
That is what most of them believe it, that is why I do not even care giving out a loan to anybody no matter how they might seems to be ,I just believe the needs to go and work for the money they need to start up the business themselves. Can only help you with money I know I will not need it again.

That is what most of them believe it, that is why I do not even care giving out a loan to anybody no matter how they might seems to be ,I just believe the needs to go and work for the money they need to start up the business themselves. Can only help you with money I know I will not need it again.
Sure, given out loan to people who don't have genuine reason for it might drive the giver towards losing it. That's why we should be careful when given out loans or taking them.

A business owner should try and avoid getting a loan to expand the business they understand mAy not likely to survive, selling a product on credit is not advisable for business because this is the thing that will bring down your business.

Sure, given out loan to people who don't have genuine reason for it might drive the giver towards losing it. That's why we should be careful when given out loans or taking them.
Indeed need to so be careful in the two of them by taking or receiving, i only give out money as help to people and those are the type of money I will not need them to return to me again and if I cannot do this I'll just tell the person I don't have a loan to give.

I think that something business owners should avoid is over stressing their work employees. They should ensure they are well paid and also well motivated.

Indeed need to so be careful in the two of them by taking or receiving, i only give out money as help to people and those are the type of money I will not need them to return to me again and if I cannot do this I'll just tell the person I don't have a loan to give.
That's a nice idea too, if you have money to help you can. Then tell the people who ran to you for assistance that you don't have, especially when you aren't ready to offer them loan.

I think that something business owners should avoid is over stressing their work employees. They should ensure they are well paid and also well motivated.
Unfortunately , most employer wants to show that they are superior by subjecting their employees to tedious work without significant payment simultaneously .

That's a nice idea too, if you have money to help you can. Then tell the people who ran to you for assistance that you don't have, especially when you aren't ready to offer them loan.
That's exactly what I'm going to do, because sometimes people that are always kind are the one that suffers the most, that is the hard truth in life because people will be using you as if you're just nothing, because of your kindness.

That's exactly what I'm going to do, because sometimes people that are always kind are the one that suffers the most, that is the hard truth in life because people will be using you as if you're just nothing, because of your kindness.
People like taking kind people for granted, that's why you don't have to be too loosed, when you're loosed, they take you for fools play.

There are businesses that have grown or are already growing gradually but the challenge some business owners do have is how to sustain such businesses. In your opinion what are those things to avoid in running and sustaining a business?.
Well to me personally I really think that some things or reds flags that both business men/women and prospective business men/women should avoid at all cost are intense competition.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back