What's new

What should business owners avoid?

there are people who have quitted one profession in order to venture into another. It is all about taking risks because life itself is a risk. Doing you what you love is actually something you should try as much as possible to do.
Doing what you love to me may not really be put into consideration , because it seems a lot of people who are participating and venturing into other things is just because they believe they can be able to earn more money.

Its really true there are so many things which you need to avoid as a business owner some of the things are that you need to avoid too much debt in business if you have debt on your table then your business may face some collaps.

Doing what you love to me may not really be put into consideration , because it seems a lot of people who are participating and venturing into other things is just because they believe they can be able to earn more money.
if you see an opportunity to make money you will probably love it. Also money is usually the motivation for a lot of people when it comes to venturing into businesses. Personally, if I see what is lucrative i will venture into it because they love will be there provided the money is there.

I would always advise business owners to avoid selling on credit, no matter how close the person is. It is what kills most businesses because sometimes those debts are never recovered.

There are some many things as a business man you should try your best to avoid not matter how hard it is. Such thing are over borrowing of loan, too much trust and unnecessary decision.

The most important thing that a businessman should avoid is to try as much as possible to avoid losses, because that is what will make the business crash in no time.

if you see an opportunity to make money you will probably love it. Also money is usually the motivation for a lot of people when it comes to venturing into businesses. Personally, if I see what is lucrative i will venture into it because they love will be there provided the money is there.
Yes , you can only love something when you are able to make something out of it , most especially here in Africa because if you are going for what you love , you may not necessarily make anything out of it considering the situation of our country

Yes , you can only love something when you are able to make something out of it , most especially here in Africa because if you are going for what you love , you may not necessarily make anything out of it considering the situation of our country
what you love alone is not enough to make you a lot of money. You need to follow the trend and find out what is working and probably venture into it to make your money.

what you love alone is not enough to make you a lot of money. You need to follow the trend and find out what is working and probably venture into it to make your money.
So what are you going to say about a lot of parents who always advise their children to go for Things they are passionate on. should that what must be put into consideration ?

So what are you going to say about a lot of parents who always advise their children to go for Things they are passionate on. should that what must be put into consideration ?
I'm not talking about parents in this context but what I am referring to is looking for opportunities to make money. If I see a very good opportunity to make money I will not think if I like it or not as long as it is legitimate.

I'm not talking about parents in this context but what I am referring to is looking for opportunities to make money. If I see a very good opportunity to make money I will not think if I like it or not as long as it is legitimate.
I now understand. Well in most cases there should be a little trace of interest in what they are doing because there are some things that, no matter how profitable it will be , without interest you won't be able to make the best out of it.

Last edited:
There are some many things as a business man you should try your best to avoid not matter how hard it is. Such thing are over borrowing of loan, too much trust and unnecessary decision.
This is very true. You must always avoid trusting someone too much in a business because it doesn't end up well most times. Also avoid doing business on credit because it leads to financial doom.

I now understand. Well in most cases there should be a little stress of interest in what they are doing because there are some things that, no matter how profitable it will be , without interest you won't be able to make the best out of it.
I'm talking about people whose money is their interest in any business venture. Once they see that there is money in a particular business venture they're automatically interested.

I'm talking about people whose money is their interest in any business venture. Once they see that there is money in a particular business venture they're automatically interested.
The point is that , even though they may be money in certain business but if your mine does not agree to that earning opportunity , it will still be very difficult for you to make money with.

The point is that , even though they may be money in certain business but if your mine does not agree to that earning opportunity , it will still be very difficult for you to make money with.
of course you don't need to venture into a business your mind does not accept because you will not succeed on it. you need to be fully convinced if you want to venture into any business in order to succeed on the long run.

I think that business owners must avoid getting their secrets unveiled. I have many relatives who always try to stick their noses when it comes to my financial matters.

of course you don't need to venture into a business your mind does not accept because you will not succeed on it. you need to be fully convinced if you want to venture into any business in order to succeed on the long run.
The business space is completely unpredictable , you maybe hundred percent convince and satisfied concerning the business you are establishing but that is not a guarantee of automatic successful. You still have a lot of work to do.

The business space is completely unpredictable , you maybe hundred percent convince and satisfied concerning the business you are establishing but that is not a guarantee of automatic successful. You still have a lot of work to do.
of course no business is certain but before you venture into any you should have enough knowledge of how it works. The knowledge you have about the business can give you confidence.

There are many different things that business owner should avoid in other to grow their businesses to their expectations. They should avoid making profit their main goal and replaced it with desire to solve peoples problems, and also avoid living an extravagant life to prove themselves.
Another thing to consider in a business is not to be running the business with borrowed loans,at least for the initial period that the business is still trying to understand the market and the operations and how to properlly balance his book.

Another thing to consider in a business is not to be running the business with borrowed loans,at least for the initial period that the business is still trying to understand the market and the operations and how to properlly balance his book.
Taking loans to run a business is very risky and not really advisable. If the business crashes, you might struggle in repaying back the loans especially if it comes with high interest rates.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back