What's new

What should business owners avoid?

I understand that a business owner needs to be strict when enforcing the rules and regulations of the business. However, he must also be considerate to workers sometimes when making decisions.
Well , I don't know but some business owners believe that the best way to manage a business is to become strict with people that if you do not behave this way a lot of people are likely to take advantage of you and I somehow seems to believe it.

Well , I don't know but some business owners believe that the best way to manage a business is to become strict with people that if you do not behave this way a lot of people are likely to take advantage of you and I somehow seems to believe it.
If you act like that towards your employees everytime, they will always be afraid of you and might feel uncomfortable working for you. They will always feel under pressure every time.

I may not really say treating them badly because some business owners may not treat their employees badly but some of them are very strict. Do you really think that becoming strick this way will guarantee the business success ?
I have also noticed that a lot of business people are very strict. I may not blame some of them because they are protecting their businesses. If I have a business I will not be so strict Instead, I will be very disciplined. Becoming strict have both negative and positive effects, so I may not be able to state categorically whether it will lead to success or failure.

I have also noticed that a lot of business people are very strict. I may not blame some of them because they are protecting their businesses. If I have a business I will not be so strict Instead, I will be very disciplined. Becoming strict have both negative and positive effects, so I may not be able to state categorically whether it will lead to success or failure.
There should always be distinction between being strict and being harsh. Workers do not like the latter and it usually affects their relationship with the owner of the business.

There should always be distinction between being strict and being harsh. Workers do not like the latter and it usually affects their relationship with the owner of the business.
Probably, I think that is what major employers do you not understand. Being harsh is different from being disciplined. Discipline and harshness are not the same and people must try as much as possible to study well before applying.

Probably, I think that is what major employers do you not understand. Being harsh is different from being disciplined. Discipline and harshness are not the same and people must try as much as possible to study well before applying.
I understand your point. A business owner must always maintain good interpersonal relationship with his staff but he must also be firm at the same time to ensure there's a high level of discipline in the workplace.

I understand your point as well. There should always be a line between being disciplined and being harsh to employees. Most business owners obviously don't know that.

I understand your point. A business owner must always maintain good interpersonal relationship with his staff but he must also be firm at the same time to ensure there's a high level of discipline in the workplace.
That's it. sometimes some business owners do not understand this and they end up making some terrible decisions that affect their businesses. Maintaining a good relationship with your employees does not equate indiscipline.

Business owners should avoid being dishonest with their dealings. Things like this make customers to seek better alternatives. Things like this would make your business crumble.
That's true, a business owners should also avoid being in borrowing money to start up their business because it is not really good to borrowing money so to start up your business, is not really good.

You need to avoid been indebted to and too much debt this are some of the things which do brings business down so if you own a business avoid been into debt seriously this can bring down your business

If you act like that towards your employees everytime, they will always be afraid of you and might feel uncomfortable working for you. They will always feel under pressure every time.
In this case this is not even the best way because as a business owner it is expected that you make your employees very comfortable with you. This will help your employee to be free to discuss any business related issue with you without any sense of them being judge..

The point is that we need to understand the implication of being strict as a business owner with your employees. This means that you are always there to the discipline and judge people based on what they are done and applied punishment. But sometimes you need to be a little bit flexible and should just let it be 50/50 but try as much as possible to be discipline.

The point is that we need to understand the implication of being strict as a business owner with your employees. This means that you are always there to the discipline and judge people based on what they are done and applied punishment. But sometimes you need to be a little bit flexible and should just let it be 50/50 but try as much as possible to be discipline.
Yes, flexibility is needed sometimes in a business venture because it can go a long way in saving you a lot of money and a lot of good employees. Discipline is good but you should be done with some level of carefulness and flexibility.

There's such a long list of things a business owner should avoid.
You should take time and come up with a good business plan. It's time-consuming I know but it helps you do some research.
Avoid doing what you love, you should instead do what you're good at.

As a business owner, you shouldn't do everything by yourself. We all get tired. Since this is so involving, you might not do them so well. So you can try and hire people. Starting a business is challenging but you can market it online to improve your sales and get more customers. You should also make sure you have enough money incase you need to purchase more products or ingredients incase its a restaurant.

When having or establishing a business , as a business owner my top priority is to be discipline in my business and avoid anything that could possibly bring down my business directly or indirectly . There are so many of them such as bad and lazy employees, poor management due to bad managers. For me all these things must be avoided.
Actually discipline in business is very important and it's advisable to be but sometimes you find out that some businessmen are disciplined enough but at the same time very poor in management.

Actually discipline in business is very important and it's advisable to be but sometimes you find out that some businessmen are disciplined enough but at the same time very poor in management.
Business managers must be very disciplined in the management of the affairs of the organization. They must also be a role model by showing good examples to the other employees.

That's it. sometimes some business owners do not understand this and they end up making some terrible decisions that affect their businesses. Maintaining a good relationship with your employees does not equate indiscipline.
Yes I know there must be a balance between the two. Another thing business owners should also avoid is selling goods on credit to people no matter how close they are.

Yes I know there must be a balance between the two. Another thing business owners should also avoid is selling goods on credit to people no matter how close they are.
Yeah, no serious business will even consider selling their goods on credit to anybody. This is why people who are into supermarket business usually succeed. If you don't have the money to pay there is no way you can take the goods. Even if they are your family members, you should not give them goods or products or credit.

Yes, flexibility is needed sometimes in a business venture because it can go a long way in saving you a lot of money and a lot of good employees. Discipline is good but you should be done with some level of carefulness and flexibility.
Carefulness like how ? The most important thing is for business owners to tried as much as possible to employ trusted people into their business. Even with being so strict bad employees can run down your business.

There is a saying " that you can't have it all " . In situation in which you are sure you are not capable of performing perfectly in certain areas of your business then you have to try as much as possible to employ people to help you do it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back