What's new

What should business owners avoid?

For now , you do not have any problem with school because the university is closed down and every body that is in the government University are on strike. You could used this time to start any profitable business of your choice.
Location is the reason why I'm talking about time.
The location I am currently on will not permit me to start the kind of business I want to venture into. It needs enough time and some expanse of land for me to kick start.

Location is the reason why I'm talking about time.
The location I am currently on will not permit me to start the kind of business I want to venture into. It needs enough time and some expanse of land for me to kick start.
To buy a land ? Omo, it will be quite expensive for you to get a land most especially in a Highly and industrial populated area for your business. You have to budget much for this

Last edited:
An entrepreneur must avoid losses and going into unnecessary bad debt in business , that's why proper business plan is very important in the line of business before going into it.

To buy a land ? Omo, it will be quite expensive for you to get a land most especially in a Highly and industrial population Populated area for your business. You have to budget much for this
I don't necessary to buy a land because if I live in an environment that have a lot of space, I will definitely start the business. One of my friends is currently running a poultry and fishery business and he does not have a land. He is living in an environment with enough space.

I don't necessary to buy a land because if I live in an environment that have a lot of space, I will definitely start the business. One of my friends is currently running a poultry and fishery business and he does not have a land. He is living in an environment with enough space.
Ok, I understand. That is also a business to be considered. Poultry business might be somehow risky because if proper care is not taken it could result in business failure. I don't know much about fishery business.

Ok, I understand. That is also a business to be considered. Poultry business might be somehow risky because if proper care is not taken it could result in business failure. I don't know much about fishery business.
Of course, I know that every business involves risk. I will try as much as possible to put the right measures in place in order to ensure that I make profit in the business. I will also seek a little mentorship from people who have been into the business before.

Business owners should always try to avoid the situation whereby they are going to be given out by the depth in their business and a situation whereby they are not going to be able to get them back.

As a business owner the first thing should not involve your self in is debt. Once you are unable to clear debt, it will tanish your image in one way or the other from either your competitors or customers.

It is mandatory for business owners to always run the business properly and you should have enough money to manage the business and also try to avoid risk as much as possible by all means.

Of course, I know that every business involves risk. I will try as much as possible to put the right measures in place in order to ensure that I make profit in the business. I will also seek a little mentorship from people who have been into the business before.
Ok, this is very important. Now concerning the location this is another important factors , have you been able to get a good location you believe may be suitable for your business ? . This is another important factors of consideration.

As a business owner the first thing should not involve your self in is debt. Once you are unable to clear debt, it will tanish your image in one way or the other from either your competitors or customers.
A new even the existence business need to avoid too much of debt its not that too good to be on debt its one of those dangerous things which can sink any business.

Debt is not good for anybody but you will just need to avoid excess debt before you issue out another product for a customer at debt ensure you collect the initial debt.

Ok, this is very important. Now concerning the location this is another important factors , have you been able to get a good location you believe may be suitable for your business ? . This is another important factors of consideration.
I have not gotten a good location and that is the reason why I have been trying to do so. I have to travel to another city before I can start the business. That is what is probably on my mind at the moment.

I have not gotten a good location and that is the reason why I have been trying to do so. I have to travel to another city before I can start the business. That is what is probably on my mind at the moment.
Omo, that will somehow be stressful , so why can't you consider starting a business that is most likely to be needed in your current location. Like maybe provision or anything that is needed by people there.

Omo, that will somehow be stressful , so why can't you consider starting a business that is most likely to be needed in your current location. Like maybe provision or anything that is needed by people there.
I am currently being occupied by some online jobs and a lot of other things I am learning. It is the only kind of business I am interested on at this moment and that is why I am saving money for it.

I am currently being occupied by some online jobs and a lot of other things I am learning. It is the only kind of business I am interested on at this moment and that is why I am saving money for it.
Alright, there's no problem. You have to try as much because establishing a business is definitely one of the way you can be a freeman. You won't want to work for anyone except its your decision to do so .

Alright, there's no problem. You have to try as much because establishing a business is definitely one of the way you can be a freeman. You won't want to work for anyone except its your decision to do so .
Of course, establishing a business is the best way to become free. You have your free time to travel anywhere and use your time the way you like it. I am trying as much as possible to create a very good passive income method.

One of the greatest thing a business owner should avoid while running a business is to collect a loan that can be paid back in time and also avoid keeping your workers unpaid.

Business owners should avoid excessive investments. This is a major issue. You must create your budget and then invest money in a proper and strategic manner.

One of the greatest thing a business owner should avoid while running a business is to collect a loan that can be paid back in time and also avoid keeping your workers unpaid.
You have outlined very important points. Staff welfare is very paramount to the success of any business and a good business manager must always ensure that the morale of the staff is always high.

You have outlined very important points. Staff welfare is very paramount to the success of any business and a good business manager must always ensure that the morale of the staff is always high.
Yeah or except the staff on there own can run down your business with out a loan. While some will have to leave your business and find another thing doing for better.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back