What's new

What other legit and free ways or sites do you know I can earn from?

ok, if you don't know about Bitcoin ptc and faucet sites, Bitcoin ptc (paid to click site) where you view their ads and will be rewarded free Bitcoin, while the faucet site, Freebitco.in where you can play roll every hour and will get free bitcoin, this faucet site also provides a lot of games, if you are lucky you can double it.
That's sounds quite interesting, you are paid in Bitcoin for viewing ads, I know a couple of sure that pay in crypto currency but they are usually paying so little that it would take a really long time to earn substantially.

Print shops. Think places that sell custom shirts, mugs, bags, etc.

There are also print shops that sell printed canvases and other items. You need to be able to create things people would like to buy and wear or hang in their home.

I recommend joining - RapidWorkers -MicroWorkers -PicoWorkers These are sites for performing micro-tasks such as subscribe to a YouTube channel, find a site and scroll through, etc. A beginner can earn $ 5 per day and an experienced $ 10-15 Which is Charming.

I will recommend you two legit applications which are legit and worth your time, so the first one is called CashApp it is an application that pays you real money for watching views (2 credits per view), taking the daily gifts(which are worth 20 credits) and completeing surveys which is the best option (can give 100 to 1400 credits approximately) and when you have 5000 credits you can ask a payout of 5 dollars. The other application is called "StreetBees" it is a british application that pays you 0.14 dollars on every short survey which takes around 25 seconds to accomplish, really worth your time and doesn't require a lot of effort, it is an easy survey about Covid19.

I am beyond any doubt that there are so numerous of them within the internet currently. You fair ought to discover a way to put your ears out there and after that know these things. Most individuals who really have gigs won't fair deliver it out so discover yourself a friend.

There are so many platforms that one could make money from on the internet. the only major challenges that you will need to get the needed skills around the job that you want to do.
It is very good I have seen lot of Sites that dropped from the comments that I'm dropping down. This is a very good thread that one should follow if you want to make something extra online.

Its very true rapidworkers and picoworkers are some of the site which we can use to make money online but I have an issue with microworkers now they always delayed our payment and sometime make things difficult to join and work with them.

I am in other forums and sites that pay such as my lot, beer money forum, the forumwheel and the forum coin. You can join those since they are legit and they pay and am also working on them.

There are some many legit and free sites that you can earn money like in bizdustry, such site are trendri.com, beermoneyforum.com, BMF.io and others, you just have to do the right, so that you do not get ban.

Its very true rapidworkers and picoworkers are some of the site which we can use to make money online but I have an issue with microworkers now they always delayed our payment and sometime make things difficult to join and work with them.
Rapid worker, pico worker and the micro worker are the same platform with micro activities. They are somehow difficult. It is not everyone that have the interest to perform activities in those platforms

I am in other forums and sites that pay such as my lot, beer money forum, the forumwheel and the forum coin. You can join those since they are legit and they pay and am also working on them.
That's great, I also work on forums to earn money online but bizdustry is the only forum I'm working on for now, but if you won't mind my asking,did those forums you've made mentioned of paid you?

I am in search of genuine paying sites where I can freely join and start to earn.
For forum posting, right here (Bizdustry), myLot.com, I think there is one called BeerMoney (?) - not a member there but I've seen it around.
For transcription, I would say Quicktate/iDictate. I'm pretty sure they're still up and running.
Many, many times I've thought about going back to Quicktate (lots of work over the holidays!) but I honestly can't remember my username or password and the thought of going through the whole testing process again.. ughh I just don't want to. Testing wasn't too difficult, just lengthy. But it is a legit transcription site if you don't mind general transcription work.

What is the website all about? what are you required to do?
Freebitco.in and adbtc.top both are faucets, first one is faucet cum Gambling site, where we earns some satoshis hourly basic, if we want more satoshis then play games,
second one is paid to click site, in this site we don't need any skills, just click ads and get some sat,
but opinion is both are time wasting site, try to search other source to generate some reasonable amount.

There are numerous website in which you can make money for free. clickworker is one of the platforms that allows you to make some good amount of money. You can make money taking your pictures and a lot of others.

Working on micro tasked website, paid to click and paid to post are the best way money can be made online without skills. I don't have much understanding about some of these platform that's claim to help earn money without having to work.

Previously I have joined many good PTC and faucet sites, but now there are only 2 left because the others are less trustworthy, if you want a legit and trusted site, no need to deposit to payout is. https://freebitco.in/?r=845220
It has been some time right now and I'm still surprised that the sides are still working. I have been able to make a few couple of dollars from them as well.

I have been on pick worker for a very long time now but i have never reached their cash out limit which is the minimum of $5 because I have not been able to fulfil their requirement .

Try microjobs platforms like picoworkers. the website requires you to be very consistent if you want to make something worthwhile on the long run. If you can be able to upgrade your membership level you can be making enviable income.
Try microjobs platforms like picoworkers. the website requires you to be very consistent if you want to make something worthwhile on the long run. If you can be able to upgrade your membership level you can be making enviable income.

Picoworkers is still the best micro job platform where you can earn good amount of money online , and with paid to post sites , I am earning good amount of money on bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back