What's new

What other legit and free ways or sites do you know I can earn from?

There are a couple number of websites where you get paid and which you can earn from on a daily basis is just like bizdustry, you can try other great sites like dimeforum, USA stock forum, TCP game forum amongst others and you have to be consistent to be able to make some good cash out from this websites, they also improve your creativity and writing skills , all the best.

There are lots of sites. You can join BCHJolly as bch coin earning. But it could take time if you are staying in free mode. This site also pays when you post. You can upgrade your account if you want to earn more. Some of the telegram also pays. Search about it

There are some couples of website where you can earn from but it is really hard to find. But why not create your own way of income, create your own business. You can create a blog, a news blog, entertainment blog, etc. So far your good in writing good articles your good to go

I am in search of genuine paying sites where I can freely join and start to earn.
It is quite hard to find paying sites these days due to how some of these sites have been abused and controlled by scammers. These days, only the skills you have can put money in your pocket. Learn some skills and get your SF a passive means to make money.

I am sure that there are so many of them in the internet currently. You just have to find a way to put your ears out there and then know these things. Most people who actually have gigs won't just give it out so find yourself a friend.

I am in search of genuine paying sites where I can freely join and start to earn.
Well, if you are looking for online jobs where you would put your writing skills on the line to make money, then look into Fiverr and Upwork. For transcription jobs, search for QAworld or Transcribe Me, in them, you get paid for transcribing audio calls. There are a few other writing sites where you can join freely and start earn money from your skills. You can make a search on Google.
Post automatically merged:

Well, if you are looking for online jobs where you would put your writing skills on the line to make money, then look into Fiverr and Upwork. For transcription jobs, search for QAworld or Transcribe Me, in them, you get paid for transcribing audio calls. There are a few other writing sites where you can join freely and start earn money from your skills. You can make a search on Google.

There are other sites like bizdustry where you can earn on daily basis. Such sites are like TCP gaming site, get paid site, trendi and so many other online sites to work on and earn along side. You can also get more sites from Goole search engine that are legit.

There are many forum post that you can working with to earn a money if you can dedicate your time for them but I don't see a post forum that paying like Bizdustry yes. I can recommend you beermoneyforum, TCPgamingz, and you can also search it on a YouTube.

What is the website all about? what are you required to do?
ok, if you don't know about Bitcoin ptc and faucet sites, Bitcoin ptc (paid to click site) where you view their ads and will be rewarded free Bitcoin, while the faucet site, Freebitco.in where you can play roll every hour and will get free bitcoin, this faucet site also provides a lot of games, if you are lucky you can double it.

I am short of ideas on sites at which a person can earn. The only one right now that I can beat my chest about is bizdustry. It's a site that has paid, I have withdrawn and has changed my opinion about online businesses.

Previously I have joined many good PTC and faucet sites, but now there are only 2 left because the others are less trustworthy, if you want a legit and trusted site, no need to deposit to payout is. https://freebitco.in/?r=845220
What is the website all about? what are you required to do?
ok, if you don't know about Bitcoin ptc and faucet sites, Bitcoin ptc (paid to click site) where you view their ads and will be rewarded free Bitcoin, while the faucet site, Freebitco.in where you can play roll every hour and will get free bitcoin, this faucet site also provides a lot of games, if you are lucky you can double it.
I have signed up to these kind of websites before eventually it amounted to waste of time and data.

You can try Humanatic.com if you have a paypal account. The site is basically about tagging calls made from agents to customers. Most of the calls are mainly about car purchase, car services and enquires made on previous vehicle purchased by the customer.

Earning legitly online is really hard especially when you are from the under developed countries, the countries that enjoys earning online are the developed countries, there are many opportunities for them to earn some cool cash online.

There are a couple number of websites where you get paid and which you can earn from on a daily basis is just like bizdustry, you can try other great sites like dimeforum, USA stock forum, TCP game forum amongst others and you have to be consistent to be able to make some good cash out from this websites, they also improve your creativity and writing skills , all the best.
Nice one. I do not think dimeforum still pays anymore. After you must have done everything you will just discover you won't get paid. You can try trendi too just that you are going to work like a crazy dog.

It’s as simple as receiving a welcome bonus of $10 when you sign up for a new savings account. Or it’s the redeemable points you accumulate for sharing your opinion with a company.
So this money is absolutely free in the sense that you’re not trading hours of hard labor in exchange for it but instead, you’re receiving additional benefits while you perform your day to day activities

Nice one. I do not think dimeforum still pays anymore. After you must have done everything you will just discover you won't get paid. You can try trendi too just that you are going to work like a crazy dog.
Dimeforum currently has a turn to scam forum, because since the beginning of December I have requested payment but until now it has not been paid.

Previously I have joined many good PTC and faucet sites, but now there are only 2 left because the others are less trustworthy, if you want a legit and trusted site, no need to deposit to payout is. https://freebitco.in/?r=845220
Thank you so much
Post automatically merged:

You can try Humanatic.com if you have a paypal account. The site is basically about tagging calls made from agents to customers. Most of the calls are mainly about car purchase, car services and enquires made on previous vehicle purchased by thecustom
You can try Humanatic.com if you have a paypal account. The site is basically about tagging calls made from agents to customers. Most of the calls are mainly about car purchase, car services and enquires made on previous vehicle purchased by the customer.
Thank you so much

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back