What's new

What other legit and free ways or sites do you know I can earn from?

Picoworkers is still the best micro job platform where you can earn good amount of money online , and with paid to post sites , I am earning good amount of money on bizdustry.
Yeah, picoworkers is one of the best micro jobs platforms in which people can make some good amount of money for themselves online. I have been a member since 2020 but I have not been active.

There are many forum post that you can working with to earn a money if you can dedicate your time for them but I don't see a post forum that paying like Bizdustry yes. I can recommend you beermoneyforum, TCPgamingz, and you can also search it on a YouTube.
Yes of course, there are so much website or forums you can make money for yourself, but only one I know that you can make money for yourself is bizdustry because is only forum I know we're you can make money.
I am sure that there are so many of them in the internet currently. You just have to find a way to put your ears out there and then know these things. Most people who actually have gigs won't just give it out so find yourself a friend.
Yes of course, I believe that there are alot legit website were you can make money online actually the one you are here is one of them where you can be making good money for yourself.

Last edited:
I am in search of genuine paying sites where I can freely join and start to earn.
You can start by freelancing websites, if you know that you have talent in a specific field, you can use Upwork, fiverr and freelancer websites, and if you want to have passive income you can use honey gains and peer2profit.

Yes I know of a site that do pays there workers, one can be able to earn more than 20k in just a day even though most times it depends on how much one invest.

Try microjobs platforms like picoworkers. the website requires you to be very consistent if you want to make something worthwhile on the long run. If you can be able to upgrade your membership level you can be making enviable income.
Try microjobs platforms like picoworkers. the website requires you to be very consistent if you want to make something worthwhile on the long run. If you can be able to upgrade your membership level you can be making enviable income.
That's true, you can earn a good amount of money on micro sites but you have to be very serious because it's not that was there, you need to be active before you can earn money.

That's true, you can earn a good amount of money on micro sites but you have to be very serious because it's not that was there, you need to be active before you can earn money.
seriousness is one of the major things required if you really want to make money from microjobs platforms. You need a lot of consistency and seriousness.

There are a few websites where you can make money, but they are few and far between.
But why not start your own business or find an other way to get money?
A blog, a news blog, an entertainment blog, etc. can all be created.
As long as you continue to write quality content, you're fine to go.

Yes I know of a site that do pays there workers, one can be able to earn more than 20k in just a day even though most times it depends on how much one invest.
20000 naira that is in the Nigerian currency and $30 in the u.s. currency. I would like you to expanciate and give more information on the platform and how we can qualify to make the money you just mention . Are you an active participant ?

There are a few websites where you can make money, but they are few and far between.
But why not start your own business or find an other way to get money?
A blog, a news blog, an entertainment blog, etc. can all be created.
As long as you continue to write quality content, you're fine to go.
Establishing might not be paying as quick as those sites but in the long term perspective the business would help you attain financial stability and it's very important.

It is quite hard to find paying sites these days due to how some of these sites have been abused and controlled by scammers. These days, only the skills you have can put money in your pocket. Learn some skills and get your SF a passive means to make money.
That is just a good and candid advise for anyone who wishes to earn something good from online engagement,because the money you will be getting from micro jobs would not be enough to take care of ones personal needs.

Previously I have joined many good PTC and faucet sites, but now there are only 2 left because the others are less trustworthy, if you want a legit and trusted site, no need to deposit to payout is. https://freebitco.in/?r=845220
I will be really happy if you are available to give more information about this because I do not want to go to a site that is going to take me forever to make $1. I will also want to know about some available payment options.

Yeah, picoworkers is one of the best micro jobs platforms in which people can make some good amount of money for themselves online. I have been a member since 2020 but I have not been active.

I have worked on Social Seos and it is much better than Picoworkers. Having said that, picoworkers is now a gig site and it is no longer a micro job site at all as of now.

I have worked on Social Seos and it is much better than Picoworkers. Having said that, picoworkers is now a gig site and it is no longer a micro job site at all as of now.
But they usually pay little money for their tasks, isn't that the reason it is considered as a micro jobs website?. It is not like a proper freelancing platform like fiverr.

There are numerous paid to post forums I work on now, and I still use one faucet sometimes. I feel it's time to move on though and get something that will pay me more money instead of scavenging continuously

There are numerous paid to post forums I work on now, and I still use one faucet sometimes. I feel it's time to move on though and get something that will pay me more money instead of scavenging continuously
working on faucets platform is not worth it in my own opinion. I have ventured into some of them in the past but at the end of the day I was not able to make something reasonable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back