What's new

What movie have you seen recently?

The last movie I watched recently was Heart of Stone. I asked for movie recommendations last night on my WhatsApp status and that's what one of friend recommended. Gal Gadot was awesome in the movie - My Wonder Woman.

Screenshot_20230827_142049_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

The last movie I watched recently was Heart of Stone. I asked for movie recommendations last night on my WhatsApp status and that's what one of friend recommended. Gal Gadot was awesome in the movie - My Wonder Woman.

View attachment 5540
Great. Just wanted to know how you felt about the actress playing the villain character "Keya Dhawan"? She's actually a Bollywood actress who worked on a Hollywood project for the first time.

I watched "The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" today in the afternoon. I loved it.
1693143423596.jpeg

Great. Just wanted to know how you felt about the actress playing the villain character "Keya Dhawan"? She's actually a Bollywood actress who worked on a Hollywood project for the first time.

I watched "The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" today in the afternoon. I loved it.
View attachment 5541

She played her role of the mysterious hacker in the movie very well. I enjoyed watching her too. She's got so much to offer in the movie industry. Her moving from working on both Bollywood and Hollywood projects.

What's the plot of The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless like?

She played her role of the mysterious hacker in the movie very well. I enjoyed watching her too. She's got so much to offer in the movie industry. Her moving from working on both Bollywood and Hollywood projects.

What's the plot of The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless like?
True. She has actually improved a lot from what she was during her debut. Has a lot of potential, definitely.

The plot was basically based on the actor erasing the memory of his girlfriend from his brain since his girlfriend did the same but in the process of doing so he realizes that he doesn't really want to erase her completely from his brain so he (in his mind) tries to take his girlfriend and hide her in a place where the doctors can't find her and hence fails to erase her completely. I know it seems really confusing to understand! xD

I watched Meg 2 : The Trench today. The movie was about an exploratary deep dive in the ocean. I've not watched any deep ocean movie where sharks like Meg were crazy like they were in the movie. The way those sharks eat people in the movie was very disturbing.

I recently watched a newly released Bollywood movie called "OMG: 2" which basically tries to raise awareness about Sex Education in India.

I watched two movies today. They are ;

1. Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
2. The Last Voyage of the Demeter

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny was more than 2 hours long but it was worth every second I spent watching it. The Last Voyage of the Demeter is supernatural horror and I love horror movies.

I watched a movie called Adipurush which is based on the Hindu mythology Ramayan known as the greatest love story this country has ever had.

The last movie I watched was "Jawan" (Soldier). It's an awesome mass-entertainer. Probably SRK's 2nd 1000 Crore movie of the year. 🤞
It's released worldwide yesterday. Watch the trailer and see if it interests you. English subtitles are available. 😊

Watched Spirited on Apple TV last night. I love the Christmas Carol movies but this was a new take on it and I enjoyed it. Plus I love musicals.

The last movie I saw was Gangs of New York, which I had seen a long time ago but I wanted to refresh my memory, highly recommended for those who have not seen it yet.

I have not watched any movies for many weeks and the last movie I watched was Avatar: Way of the Water. I liked two things about the movie, one, VFX, and two, originality in the setting. The movie shows the world that is never seen in movies. Just like the first movie, the sequel is also highly entertaining.

I watched Jigsaw with the wife last night. We pretty much binge watched all of the Saw movies except for Spiral, which I've never seen yet.

I watched The Expendables 4 last night. The movie wasn't up to the hype. They need to end the movie in that chapter 4 because they don't have anything good left to act. The storyline was very poor. Watching the movie was like wasting my time.

The last movie I've seen is Saw X in theaters, I saw it last week, and although it hasn't been my favorite Saw movie, but it's very good, and recommended if you want to see some gore.

Five Nights At Freddy's. I really liked it but didn't like how predictable it was to me. Still hoping there's a Part 2.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back