What's new

What movie have you seen recently?

Yes Recently I Watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2 I love to watch all the series again and again!! I love the hero jack sparrow alot.
When I get free time I watch the movie at the weekends to refresh my mind

The movie i recently watched is an Indian film title Kalho laho. I'm a fan of Indian film and whenever i have a time be it weekend or within working days i watch Indians films to refresh my mind.

I do not watch a lot of movies although I have Netflix.I know a lof of you will find that strange.Also I do not remember the last movie I watch because it was a lot of years ago but I prefer watching series amd the last I watched was not a long time ago and it was Peaky Blinders

When it comes to movies i love them so much, i watch all kinds of movie, be India, Chinese, Hollywood, Korean, japanese anime, Thailand etc and recently i have watched alot that i dont even know which to choose from. Okay i think the most recent is the legend of tang. It is actually a Chinese anime, it talks about a boy who is half human and half demon who came to the mortal world to find who killed his father. He joined a group of demon slayers and from there they made a name for themselves as the legends of tang.

Have been craving to watch something interesting for the past 2days , luckily I stumbled upon Tom and Jerry 2021 movie last night, and it wish come true for me.

Are there any films you've seen recently! Review them: What was it called? Was it good? Summary? Would you watch it again?
I love movies be it Hollywood , Bollywood, Asian movies etc as far as it's scary, thrilling, adventurous, action-packed, sci-fi , and so on ... So the movies have watched recently include black widow, infinite, those who wish me dead and I can say all are awesome

There are so many movies have seen recently, the likes of sex education, sexual life etc. These movies are just a little bit interesting and they are not that good at all. Although I don't like watching movies all I do is movies that people refer me to.

I love movies be it Hollywood , Bollywood, Asian movies etc as far as it's scary, thrilling, adventurous, action-packed, sci-fi , and so on ... So the movies have watched recently include black widow, infinite, those who wish me dead and I can say all are awesome
I recently watched black widow I think a week or two ago and I think the movie was lite, especially the part they where fighting while falling from the sky

I recently watched black widow I think a week or two ago and I think the movie was lite, especially the part they where fighting while falling from the sky
Yeah that scene was out of this world , they really tried in the production of that film. Currently, I just finished watching fast and furious saga 9, and I can say it was worth watching.. so if you're less busy you could check it out. They have amazing actors like Vin Diesel,even John Cena.

Are there any films you've seen recently! Review them: What was it called? Was it good? Summary? Would you watch it again?
The movie which I have recently viewed is Godzilla vs Kong. This has been an incredible movie bringing two mega characters in one movie and creating a great action movie out of it. The story line is good and all the effects and action scenes are complementary to the overall storyline I very much liked it and would like to view it again after few days.

Ok so I was incessantly nagged by my brother to watch this movie "Greenland" and whoa! It totally blew my mind I found my self really looking forward to the next scenes.

There is this popular movie that is being watch by mostly Nigeria youth, is called serina tested... The movie is quite interesting because of the slangs they use in the movie, most youth in Nigeria uses that slangs to communicate with them self
Post automatically merged:

I recently watch serina tested, very popular and the latest moving watch by Nigeria, youth uses the slangs to communicate among them self
Post automatically merged:

I recently watch serina tested, very popular and the latest moving watch by Nigeria, youth uses the slangs to communicate among them self

Last edited:
The hitman wife's bodyguard 2. It's a really nice movie and I had a nice time watching it. Watched the first one, never knew the producers had better thoughts In mind.

Ok, presently am watching a donghua, titled Wanmei shijie, just in the 5th episode but am loving it already, though am alternating between this and 4 others, am weird like that.

A resent movie I've watched is called how to get away with murder. It is a serial movie and one that is also very interesting for anyone who loves watching Serial movie. It's about Court cases actually

The last film I watched was Mortal Combat. It was an end-to-end fight from the beginning to the end. I like the new version better and how they incorporated some of the old words in the oldest editions.

I recently saw this popular movie called Black Widow, actually the movie is nice but I nearly speaking, I expected more from the movie than what I got, the advertisement was just too much, the awareness the eagerness that erupts from seeing the trailer, I was a little disappointed.

Am still watching a series movie now titled my roommate is a gumiho, the movie is a korean movie and I love it because it's about love, anything about love interest me a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back