What's new

What movie have you seen recently?

Movies are not really my thing this days as all my efforts is on how to make money, although from time to time I do watch some to kill boredom.i just finish watching the undisputed acted by Scott Adkins.it is a nice movie lace with wounderful speech.
Just finished watching the triple xxx (return of xender cage). The movie was interesting in a sexy way.i love how can diesel carry himself in that movie.his ripped body gave me more motivation to hit the gym.

Last edited:
I've seen that popular movie lately which is "Spiderman Noway Home" now I expected more of that movie than it actually was... they combined two more spidies from different movie universes which is so unrelated. The earlier movies were surely better than this one. But there is one thing I truly liked about this movie and it's the green goblin, his performance and editing were so cool.

Even if I have Netflix, I don't watch many movies. I know many of you find this strange. Also, I don't remember the last movie I watched many years ago, but the series and the last movie I watched weren't that long ago, like the Peaky Blinders.

My husband and I rented The Batman a few nights ago and it was really good, although I think their choice for Batman was a bit odd and not entirely convincing. We also rented the newest Jackass movie, which had some really funny parts, but there were also parts that were hard to watch. I guess I'm kind of fond of it because I grew up watching it on MTV.

Yes, i have watched pushpa movie recently. It is Tamil movie. It is just a awesome movie. It has earned a lot from the first day. It is action movie. The story, songs are just awesome. It has been popular through worldwide.

I am not a fan of movies but once I get a recommendation for a movie I'll definitely watch it. The movie I'm on the lookout for is Sonic the hedgehog season 2 cuz after watching season one it lets me log in to see the second part of the movie I think they are very good movies on Netflix but I'm actually fixed up

I have watched a lot of movies this year because I'm a very big fan of movies. I also enjoy watching TV shows as well and it's why I'm looking forward to the release of House of the Dragon in August 21st 2022.

The last movie that I watched was Batman and Top Gun :Maverick.

Currently, I'm watching Stranger things. I'm trying to finish it. I'm stuck in season 4. I love it so much. I try to watch it daily.
I'm also very fond of all the casts.
I love Ella who has superpowers. The whole concept is intriguing.

I don't watch movies often, but I like watching series. The last one I really enjoyed was Locke&Key on Netflix. It has a supernatural theme, many characters are really likeable and it's very suspenseful.

the good hunting is my last movie and I have watched it last week, it is outstanding, talking about a genius in Mathematic and how he solved equations that never been solved in the past.

I don't like waching movies but I recently I watched spider-man I know many peoale watched it already but as I said I'm not big fan of movies ir was fairly good I would rate it 4 stars

Are there any films you've seen recently! Review them: What was it called? Was it good? Summary? Would you watch it again?
The film I watched recently is Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness and just like most marvel and Dr strange fans, I'm also very disappointed. It had great potential - budget, fanbase, and a legendary director. But it lacked on things - good story. Even though the title says that this is a Dr Strange movie, it clearly doesn't feel like one. In an attempt to show the power of the Scarlet Witch, they completely nerfed Dr Strange. Just to remind you, the last time we say this guy, he fractured the very fabric of reality and brainwashed the ENTIRE planet with a single spell!
Even when it comes to Wanda's arc, they screw up. The last time we say her, for most viewers, she realized her mistakes and got back to the good side BUT, in Dr Strange MoM, she has suddenly become this evil witch who is trying to kidnap the kids of an another Wanda and we are supposed to show sympathy
I would have rated this film above average if they had made just made it clear that it was the Darkhold that corrupted her and this movie would have been one of the best if they followed logic and so instead of Wanda trying to kidnap the children of an another Wanda who's ALIVE, she was trying trying to adopt the children of a deceased Wanda. This would have blurred the line between good and evil in the film.

In the end, I would rate this film 3/10 in terms of Marvel films and 4/10 in terms of general Hollywood movies

The film I recently watched is a frictional film and it's name is cosmoball. It is about a dangerous alien that wants to destroy the earth with fire ball.

The last movie that I saw is Top Gun Maverick, it is a sequel to Top Gun released in 1986. The movie is a about a Maverick a graduate from top gun is called to train the new generation of fighter pilots on an F-18 for a covert stealth mission.

well i won't say it is recent it pretty old to be honest, i think it came around the 90's it is titled The Godfather my grandfather recommended it for me. At first i refused to watch but then i gave it a try and now am watching the part three of it

I think now is the time to watch One of my favorite movies-"Harry Potter." You can laugh and cry. This is a great fairy tale about the adventures of a boy wizard, which will always be enjoyable for both adults and children.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back