Not open for further replies.

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently, the solo mining process is increasingly complex and requires a lot of money, so mining pools are an alternative to mining crypto. very easily we will find a lot of mining pools out there, but only a few mining pools that can be trusted, because there are some mining pools that do not pay to the miners, there are also mining pools whose networks often experience disruption. while resources (costs) will always be incurred, especially electricity costs. Mining pools are also frequently targeted by hackers, so we need high security. So in your opinion, what is the best and most trusted mining pool? both in terms of withdrawal, security and network stability.

Don't farm it takes too much effort n time to set up and its also very dependent on electricity. You should invest n hodl more BTC, just believe in it and in no time you'll call yourself millionaire. This is my own perspective though, in the end its your call n choice. May your finances rocket to the moon n may your troubles be gone by morning.
Cheers!!

Poolin is a public pool which mines about 13% of all blocks. They are based in China, but have a website fully available in English.
F2Pool is based in China. It mines about 19% of all blocks.
BTC.com is a public mining pool that can be joined and mines 1.5% of all block. We strongly recommend joining Slush Pool or Poolin instead

I do not know any mini pool that trustworthy because I do not believe it and I do not want to participate in any of them again because I have waste my on many of mini pool that did not pay me, which made me to think that there is not any mini pool that trustworthy.

I have not really had much experiences with mining because i have always thought that most result in scam afterall but i read some information about NiceHash- deals with mining and purchase of hashpower but there are particular systems and cpus you can use especially the very strong gaming systems and the high electricity consumption is one of the disadvantages.

We do have some pretty cool ones. Slush Pool is run by Satoshi Labs, a Bitcoin company based in the Czech Republic. Slush Pool was the first mining pool and maintains around 7% of the network hash rate.

Bitcoin mining pools are a way for Bitcoin miners to pool their resources together and share their hashing power while splitting the reward equally according to the amount of shares they contributed to solving a block.
If you participate in a Bitcoin mining pool then you will want to ensure that they are engaging in behavior that is in agreement with your philosophy towards Bitcoin.

I think mining is other than is crypto currency firstly bitcoin same thing about the minnig process it's a trusted and best oi network and bee network it's a minnig own and create a good business about the future as well as crypto currency

Nanopool is the best. I have been using it for 2-3 years and have never had a problem. If you have a GPU miner you can enable ETH PASCAL dual mining. Installation instructions are simple. If your interest is ETH Mining Nanopool is best

Pooled mining produces a constant revenue of smaller values, whereas solo mining tends to be more erratic and could take years to mineone block. Pooled mining can generate a 1–2% higher income (before fees, if any) due to long polling provided by the pools. Solo mining wastes time due to only supporting getwork pull.

What is a Mining Pool?
Mining pools are groups of cooperating miners who agree to share block rewards in proportion to their contributed mining hash power.

While mining pools are desirable to the average miner as they smooth out rewards and make them more predictable, they unfortunately concentrate power to the mining pool’s owner.

Miners can, however, choose to redirect their hashing power to a different mining pool at anytime.

They do have pretty cool ones here. Slush Pool is run by Satoshi Labs, which is a Czech-based Bitcoin company. The first mining pool was Slush Pool and retains about 7% of the network hash rate.

Instead of looking for mining pools that have lots of problems associated with them, why not just invest and hodl coins and tokens, especially new ones with great potential?

Coins like Cardano, Chain link are doing well these days.

Poolin is a public pool which mines about 13% of all blocks. They are based in China, but have a website fully available in English.
F2Pool is based in China. It mines about 19% of all blocks.
BTC.com is a public mining pool that can be joined and mines 1.5% of all block. We strongly recommend joining Slush Pool or Poolin instead
Mining pools allow individual miners to join their mining resources with other miners, to improve their chance of mining a block and earning Bitcoins. There are several pools to choose from, that are different in size and the payment methods they offer.
Read more: 7 Best Bitcoin Mining Pool in 2021 Reviewed (+ Fees Compared) | 99Bitcoins

Currently, the solo mining process is increasingly complex and requires a lot of money, so mining pools are an alternative to mining crypto. very easily we will find a lot of mining pools out there, but only a few mining pools that can be trusted, because there are some mining pools that do not pay to the miners, there are also mining pools whose networks often experience disruption. while resources (costs) will always be incurred, especially electricity costs. Mining pools are also frequently targeted by hackers, so we need high security. So in your opinion, what is the best and most trusted mining pool? both in terms of withdrawal, security and network stability.
As far as mining is concerned, I can't say this is the safest software to use because I'm not into it. The only time I went into bitcoin mining is through an App called Pi Network and I got discouraged Along the line when the website couldn't verify my identity due to my country dialing code.

Biggest Mining Pools are
  • F2pool.
  • BTC.com.
  • Antpool.
  • 1THash & 58coin. This is a Chinese pool made from two pools: 1THash and 58coin. ...
  • Slush. Slush Pool was the first mining pool and currently mines about 11% of all blocks.
  • BTC. top
  • Bitfury. Bitfury is a private pool that cannot be joined.

Well, l'm not into mining related activities because most at times some trusted mining companies can disappoint us just like how dualmine is currently doing. But I have heard a lot of positive reviews about BTC.com and l think anyone can try it out if he or she wants to go into mining related activities.

I have always thought that most result in scam afterall but i read some information about NiceHash- deals with mining and purchase of hashpower but there are particular systems and cpus you can use especially the very strong gaming systems and the high electricity consumption is one of the disadvantages.

I'v not come across any mining pool which is really disheartening for me. I came across one some weeks ago but I don't even know how its been operated and I discovered that most mining app does not min enough for you to gain enough profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back