What's new

What makes you quit a website?

Some Situations like so many pop ads, so annoying that doesn't allow me to view what I came there for. Low pay rate as well trust points via reviews made by people about them. Payment delays, very small amount of tasks to work from and lack of customer service as well.

You are very right, thats the main reason i quit some money earning platform, due to the way they scam people and also the customer service is too poor, moroever they may employ people who are not skilled and knowledgeable in in each department.

I will quit any get to paid website that lack good customer care or the ones that refuse to carry users along on any new adjustment. Besides, I don't like website that intentionally make withdrawal a hell. Or the one thay pays peanut. Time is so precious to be wasted on something that does not worth it.

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
We then used Site Explorer and Keywords Explorer—our competitive analysis and keyword research tools—to delve deeper into why some of those websites are popular and where their traffic comes from.

The reason people quit in a website is because if the website is scam and fraud or if the website is not paying it's members and also if the website rules are strict and have a lot of rules.

The only reason that makes me to quit a website is when the website deviates From it's promises alot. Today they will make a policy, the next day they will come up with another policy to counter this policy because they actually don't want to implement it.

These are things that can make me dump a websites and search another websites that pays.

1 I will dump a websites when its too difficult to earn money on. Some websites require you wait for next 24 hours before you start to earn again.

2 I will dump a websites if I am unable to withdraw at convince. There are some sites that gives high thresholds. If it takes too long to withdraw or high threshold like $15 above, it is no no for me.

3 I will dump a sites if they didn't have swift respond to some of the difficult users encounter on the sites.

4 I will dump a sites the required too much efforts but pay little or close to nothing. A sites that pays bottom price for comments is a no go area.

5 I will dump a sites when it loading time is too low, crashed easily or have a shady system of crediting for comment made.

I was active on a lotnof sites in the past. However, over the years, I left many sites gradually. I left some sites because they were low paying, I left some sites because the payout threshold was high and I couldn't reach the threshold, and I had to leave some sites because I was scammed.

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

People join websites according to their interest and need. If the purpose to join any website is not fulfilled then they leave the website. I think this is the main reason to leave a website.
I personally like to join new websites to learn new things, when I see there is nothing new to learn or to experience then I leave the site.

Specifically because of the low paying rate of the site and when I see so much pop-ads. I even tried Buzzbreak before but got tired because of how it is hard to earn money there, you need many referrals and should always hassle. For me it's not worth the time.

Before joining a site, there is a level of expectation we always have. And if this is not met, there will be no point staying.

One of the things that make me to leave a site is if they do not fulfill their promise of paying.. or if they pay very low.

The moment I discovered that I am not been awarded the required earn point, I become discouraged, but would not give up yet, next, when the site start bringing up burdensome rule and regulations, I lose my enthusiasm. Finally when I am not been paid when due for reason best known to them I quit immediately.

I often leave a site when they don't deliver the kind of payment that they promise to pay or if the tasks are not worth your time. It is also because of the luck of reliability that they give when it comes to paying users.

The reasons why I quilt from websites are if they begin to compromise on their promises,not being able to meet up with their stringent rules, asking me to pay before I would be able to withdraw the little money I have with them and lastly placing all manner of adverts on their wall.

I think most of us use this kind of sites because we want to wran and we want quick bucks as much as possible. The thing about this sites is that not every GPT or PTP site actually pays and end up being a scam that's why users then quit because no one wants to waste their time in a scam site.

I think I am leaving a site when I notice that over time it becomes toxic; meaning the site has disappeared due to being organized, and if ptp is already having payment problems. And I will quit just in case the consistency is gone, meaning it was good at the beginning and not upheld.

Attracting a potential customer is hard enough. Grabbing their interest and retaining them is even more difficult. It’s important to design your site so that user frustration is kept to a minimum, thereby maximizing customer retention. Below are some examples of what not to do when designing your website.

We get interested when a PTP or GPT site offers promising payments. When they have many users, they then start to change their terms of conditions that end up to the user not getting his/her reward after completing a task.

Share your experiences below.
Other than poor warfare services, I am tempted to quit whenever I sense that the administrators are somehow fraudulent or they short change their customers. If a GPT forum has policies and rules that are stringent on the writers, then the writers should just quit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back