What's new

What makes you quit a website?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
With all the effort put in making post and all definitely known payment and delay is enough reason to quit, aso a site that is always on maintenance it can be very tiring , there is one such site I registered on ,it cab be on maintenance for over seven hours.

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
Actually, I have not really quit mine, even though it looks as if I have. I have really devoted much time on that particular website I am creating. The major problem/ challenge I am facing is nothing but the domain name, once I am able to get that, definitely, I will make sure I make much money through it.

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

they are some websites you go to and there pop up ads everywhere I mean ads just pop up here and there without any form of warning and sometimes you click on them by mistake and redirect you to some eternal site you are not interested in. Once i see this I leave the site immediately.

There are many things which can make me quit a site, the greatest being if it turns out to be a scam site. I would not continue wasting my time in it. Another thing if they keep making changes every now and then and those changes are not favourable to me.

It has to be when they show their true color of scamming. You work hard to meet up to their rules but when its payment time they keep frustrating one. You feel dejected. You message the admin severally and could be banned if you protest in the comment box. This is frustrating.

I always do research before joining any website, so if I discover the website doesn't worth my time. For instance if I am not gaining anything on the site or if they put out stringent rules that are obnoxious.
Post automatically merged:

I always do research before joining any website, so if I discover the website doesn't worth my time. For instance if I am not gaining anything on the site or if they put out stringent rules that are obnoxious.

I mostly quit a get paid to side for inconsistency. I like a situation when the site rules and guidelines are being laid down for people to follow. Not a situation whereby it 3 post per day then tommorow is 1 post and so on. Another one is withdrawal, I don't like it when withdrawals are being cancelled without proper reason and it being kept for a long time.

From my experience from all the the online business I have joined, there are things that will irritate or drive me away from the site. Adding to the ones you posted, Some other ones are posting of fake withdrawal proofs but you will not be paid when you place withdrawal. 2. Changing the sites rules anyhow esp when they see that they have collected money from the site users. 3. Poorly written FAQ section, or not available at all, it makes me thinking. And so many other ones. That is my opinion.

Actially what made a friend of mine quit this particular Gpt site I won't mention the name, months ago was because after reaching propose mark to earn they ban his account open again by the Tim he opens it all his earnings are gone. He quit the site the following month

The only things that will make me want to quit a paying website is if the website doesn't pay anymore or there payment rate has been reduced, that they don't pay on time. I will want to believe that the website is about to be closed. And also if there is too much rules and regulations

First, if there is no ease of connectivity due to how slow the program has been designed to operate. Another reason is if the site has stringent rules. I will quit if I suspect that i may be scammed.

Whenever I join the site, I look out for how user-friendly the site is. Also, how receptive the admins are by swiftly communicating with members working on the site. Those are the things that make me feel comfortable working on a site and if they are absent, I naturally feel discouraged to come back.

Another reason is consistency. If a site keeps changing rules every now and then, it definitely raises an eyebrow. Also, I think everyone needs fairness in life. If a site is too quick to kick out members for the slightest mistake, you just might be next and so you end up walking on eggshells always.

Last edited:

I once create a website with wix some yearsback which I find hard to understand then because I wasn't knowledgeable enough to know the usefulness.

Quote of the day!.
Life is a race, never run the race because your friend run it successfully! You meant to run your race differently

I once create a website with wix some yearsback which I find hard to understand then because I wasn't knowledgeable enough to know the usefulness.

Quote of the day!.
Life is a race, never run the race because your friend run it successfully! You meant to run your race differently

What made me quit website is social media. Social media has taken over majorly of website, there is nothing one is looking or searching for that can't be gotten on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Links to information are been shared to social media where one can check or look it up. Most of website are not writing genuine content, most website owners duplicate others people work.

Most website owners do copy and paste of others people work, they don't take their time to write quality content, also they don't update their website maybe because they don't have the time, unlike social media where fresh information are always gotten there, infact most website owners copy lastest news gotten from social media and posted to their web, dissemination of information on social media is very fast.

Last edited:
Attracting a potential customer is hard enough. Grabbing their interest and retaining them is even more difficult. It’s important to design your site so that user frustration is kept to a minimum, thereby maximizing customer retention.

If the so called web site have a very very bad reviews on the internet by customers who have used their services, i still definitely quite that website. If they set so many stringent rules to make it difficult for me to what I know to do best, I will quite such website

A lot of factor make me quit a website. Poor interface, bad graphics, illegible writings are some of the reasons. It also must not consume much data, written in an understandable language and do not contain links to other websites.

I have quit many websites because of the following reasons: too many ads, scamming activities and ungodly activities. If I join another website and I find the above thing, I will quit immediately.

I started working on thirs party aites in December. I first joined Forum Coin and the Bizdustry and Beer forum. After paying me my first payment beer banned me. I sent a pm via forum coin to that guy he said my posts were low quality. I joined trendri recently because they were offering 8 cents per post. Now they say they will pay only 5 cents. This is not good. I will forget that site.

if you are visiting a website the first thing you should look at is the interface. If you see something not useful probably you would just skip it. But if it is something useful make sure to check everything you don't want to end up infected by the virus.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back