What's new

What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

I believe that everything is in proposing oneself to improve and multiply the gains. Personally I like writing, I do not say that I am excellent but I defend myself, I feel limited because in many places they ask for English to be the native language. And in my case it is a limitation because I don't know anything about the language.

I believe that everything is in proposing oneself to improve and multiply the gains. Personally I like writing, I do not say that I am excellent but I defend myself, I feel limited because in many places they ask for English to be the native language. And in my case it is a limitation because I don't know anything about the language.
Same here. Writing is indeed something that can go a long way in helping someone earn money online especially from platforms like Hive and read.cash

Graphic design can earn you a lot of money, but instead of focusing on only one skill you will have to work in multiple skills perhaps you can combine graphic design with animation.

I find graphic designing really hard to learn and I believe that I feel that way because I am not really into it. I think I can become a writer because I love writing. However, I must tell you that being a writer is also not that easy because you may need to learn grammar and grammar is certainly not easy to learn.

I am beginning to spend time learning the rudiments of cryptocurrencies as they are one of the best means of making cool money.

I have been trying to acquire skills in computer whether it's designs, programming or coding no knowledge Is a waste. I believe I'll get there

I find graphic designing really hard to learn and I believe that I feel that way because I am not really into it. I think I can become a writer because I love writing. However, I must tell you that being a writer is also not that easy because you may need to learn grammar and grammar is certainly not easy to learn.
If you have interest, there is no such skill that cannot be learned. I have managed to learn graphic designing and writing because I have interest in these two areas.

I have been trying to acquire skills in computer whether it's designs, programming or coding no knowledge Is a waste. I believe I'll get there
That is right. No knowledge is a waste. It will help you in one way or another. Those computer skills like coding, graphic design and programming are really great. They will create a job for you someday or you can use them in your business.

I am planning to include graphic design into some of the skills I want to learn. once I am able to master it I'll be teaching people and make money at the same time.

Skills are always good to be learned even though you have one is still possible to learn another I am a mechanic and studying law in my high school and I still try as much as possible to learn tailoring even I the school because I believe one will definitely helped somewhere.

there are several skills that anyone can acquire and use it make a whole lot of money on the internet and personally I am trying to take my affiliate marketing game to the next level.

If you have interest, there is no such skill that cannot be learned. I have managed to learn graphic designing and writing because I have interest in these two areas.

When it comes to graphic designing and writing, I would always choose writing because I am kind of interested in learning English grammar and English language. However, it looks like I am too old to learn grammar. I am 30 years old.

Affiliate marketing for sure, like I have stated before, but there are some certain skills I am trying to acquire like creating of websites and content creation.

I'll just love to love to do something big with my cooking skills, I once thought of cooking and packing meals,then delivering to organizations or small firms,but there's no funds for now.

I know of a fact within me that I do have a people management skill. But I still want to improve in it the more for better and a very robust competitive advantage as well. I will also want to improve in my customer services techniques too

I know of a fact within me that I do have a people management skill. But I still want to improve in it the more for better and a very robust competitive advantage as well. I will also want to improve in my customer services techniques too
Discovering where you are not good at or the areas you are weak at is actually the first step in learning and becoming a better version of yourself. Now you know the areas you need to upgrade and you can work towards that.

There are lots of skills that one can acquire to get a better earning. Those kind of skills will increase one's value to get a good pay. One skill I'll love to learn. Is digital marketing skill

There are lots of skills that one can acquire to get a better earning. Those kind of skills will increase one's value to get a good pay. One skill I'll love to learn. Is digital marketing skill
I don't know if I will be able to cope but I am interested of becoming a programmer from there I will have an opportunity to make a lot of money as a freelancer, is just a matter of interest.

Right now the most lucrative businesses to any substantial amount of money programming and coding and graphic design. Personally I'm very much interested in learning programming not just for the money but also for the passion and love for it. I code a little in my free time but not much. Website developer is also a very lucrative business due to digitalization of more and more businesses all over the world.
1 skills I'm trying to get for better ending is information communication technology car skills because it is what is taking over business and the world now.

There are a lot of things on my mind now that I would like to learn for a better earning.
Affiliate marketing is one of them. I have learned some things to an extent about affiliate marketing but I don't really have enough fund and knowledge yet.

I am recently improving my hand work skills, I am learning carving inline so I can carve and shape men style, I believe this will help keep ends meet even when there is no job opportunity

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back