What's new

What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

That is nice. I like the angle you are taking. That is diversifying your skillset so that you can be marketable. That is very smart of you. Personally, am an engineer, and since i started doing freelance jobs online because of the pandemic, i realized i need to up my writing skills. That is what i have been doing recently by taking some online classes. The online business is the future of everything. In the current world, you cannot just risk not having a good knowledge of how the online business is run.
The type of skills and knowledge I'm trying to acquire for better learning is ICT skills which is information communication technology with these are will be able to improve my earnings.

For me, I am a health graduate waiting to do licensing exams soon. When I get licensed, I will be eligible to get jobs in government hospitals, be part of government and other non governmental organisations projects or be a health officer in any other institution. But my passion mostly lies in mental health and writing about it. So I am learning blogging as a skill that I can use to carry out my writing passion and maybe earn online from it.

But I must say you really have the best knowledge and I don't think anyone here can deny that you write well. Well, many apps can help you to improve your skills. I use Grammarly sometimes when I think the job demands some level of expertise.
I have one thing in my favor and that is that I have good writing skills, which helps me with the translator by placing the correct words. When the punctuation marks are out of order the transcriber changes the whole sentence. This helps me a lot when I express an opinion, which is why I want to develop my skills and try to work as a freelancer.

I have one thing in my favor and that is that I have good writing skills, which helps me with the translator by placing the correct words. When the punctuation marks are out of order the transcriber changes the whole sentence. This helps me a lot when I express an opinion, which is why I want to develop my skills and try to work as a freelancer.
It's really good and I admire that. Try to profit from your skills and you can even become a full-time freelancer. You just have to find the area you are good at, develop it over time, and extend your horizon.

I heard about cybersecurity and read a lot about it and noticed that it is highly in demand around the world, if you are able to get a remote cybersecurity job, you can earn more than 2000usd per month which is almost a million naira, I am giving great thoughts with respect to acquiring all the knowledge in this area.

It depends on what you are going into, but for you to earn money you need a skill and you also need the knowledge of what you want to go into to be able to make money from it. All you know to do is first you learn the after learning then you will earn money
One of the knowledge and skill I'm trying to acquire in 2020 is information communication technology skills because it has virtually taken every form of business and invaded the word any business that is not Ice-T oriented cannot really be patronize in this modern-day.

It's really good and I admire that. Try to profit from your skills and you can even become a full-time freelancer. You just have to find the area you are good at, develop it over time, and extend your horizon.
In the future I hope to have the opportunity you describe, I want to improve my earnings and I think this is the best option for me. For now I am working on some projects and fulfilling pending commitments, the right time will come.

I am not trying to learn any new skills even through I have a desire to learn different skills. I am trying to focus on my existing skills so that I become better.
Developing your current skill is a good thing to do as long as you know it will pay you when developed but after mastering it learning another skill is also good because it's an addition.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
For me I have always been wanting to acquire a digital skill that will enable me to be any money as a freelancer or freelancing platforms like five hours of work and I believe that if I am able to learn this digital scale will really help me.

I when attempted to discover English since I constantly wished to end up being an author. Nevertheless, opportunity has actually currently gone as well as currently it looks like currently it is actually simply far late to go after a program in English research researches as well as end up being an author. I truly want I might end up being youthful once again as well as discover English.

Honestly speaking, right now I am not really acquiring knowledge because i am mostly focusing on making more money and I am trying to make money with the current abilities I have and i do not have a time to learn new skill right now.

I want to go and learn how to build apps right from scratch. I want to build an app that will benefit a lot of people and this is another way of making money with admobs.

I am trying to improve on my online earnings so that I can get better online jobs. I want to learn some digital skills like graphics designing, website designing, applications development and programming.

For me, I am a health graduate waiting to do licensing exams soon. When I get licensed, I will be eligible to get jobs in government hospitals, be part of government and other non governmental organisations projects or be a health officer in any other institution. But my passion mostly lies in mental health and writing about it. So I am learning blogging as a skill that I can use to carry out my writing passion and maybe earn online from it.
Excellent, I have read many of your publications and until now I didn't know you were a health graduate. In the case of mental health is a very interesting area, so if you have the opportunity to create a related blog, you will surely succeed!

I am not trying to learn any new skills even through I have a desire to learn different skills. I am trying to focus on my existing skills so that I become better.

Yes, even I am also not tryin g to learn new skills. I am just trying to improve my writing skills on my own. Learning new skills will consume a lot of time and I do not have time. I am using the current time to make money.

I am trying to acquire Google analytic skills. this will give me the chance to analyse the advert spending of various company and how to guide them to do it in the right way. Only few people are rendering the service.

To better my earning online i begin to learn forex trading because it's one of the skill that if you can master a single strategy and be consistent it will pay.

Am a student in nursing college, but the skill I wish to learn to earn much is getting involve in online investment i mean a legit online investment or platforms such as this which will boost my ability in thinking and will also help me financially. So basically even though I lack finance to engage in investment platforms but I wish I could learn stuffs like forex trading, crypto investment and lots more

Speaking multiple languages
Graphics design, proficiency in Excel, data analysis, business analysis and so many digital skills

Right now the most lucrative businesses to any substantial amount of money programming and coding and graphic design. Personally I'm very much interested in learning programming not just for the money but also for the passion and love for it. I code a little in my free time but not much. Website developer is also a very lucrative business due to digitalization of more and more businesses all over the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back