What's new

What kind of investments would you go for?

Investing intimidates a lot of people. There are a lot of options, and it can be hard to figure out which investments are right for your portfolio. Cryptocurrencies are a fairly new investment option. Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency, but there are countless others. Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that don’t have any government backing. You can buy and sell them on cryptocurrency exchanges. Some retailers will even let you make purchases with them.

I will go for real estates and cryptocurrencies and then agriculture, if I still have more money then technology. It's important that everyone has a strong drive to make investment and create generational wealth for thier families, some of us were not opportuned to be born with silver spoons, but we can make lots of silver spoons or golden spoons for our selves and family.

C
My candid advice for you now is to focus on self investment. What do I mean by this? It is to more digital skills that can add values to you. Internet is gradually taking over every aspect of operations which require the services of the professionals. The sudden outbreak of this pandemic is supposed to teach everyone a big lesson that very soon there might be no need for any physical workforce in every organization as every operation will be handled online. Get yourself equipped for what the future holds. You can learn programming, blogging, affiliate marketing, online virtual assistant etc.
Investment in paper gold is more cost-effective and can be done through gold ETFs. Such investment (buying and selling) happens on a stock exchange (NSE or BSE) with gold as the underlying asset. Investing in Sovereign Gold Bonds is another option to own paper-gold. An investor can also invest via gold mutual funds.

The fact is that I am moderate risk taker. I don't invest big or use all what I have to invest. Even if the investment is sure and capable of giving me my returns, I won't still put all my eggs in one baskets. I invest moderately.

So many investment are profitable based on the location, demand and capital of the business. But according to statistics, land business, is a business thaton only require time, as it appreciate with timethe and very require monthly or yearly payment for managers. Land business can be physical or virtual.

You need to draw up a plan of what you want and also do a proper check of the business you want to invest on and try to determine the future of the business if it is going to be profitable on the long run.

I would like to go for a long term investment this is because some kind of investment grows overtime they appreciate and can be very profitable at the end of the day.

I would like to go into the real estate business. It is a kind of business that you start making profits after a long time that why

I would prefer to do an investment in agricultural chain value.This is a vital and very essential to human survival.
It is a long term investment that will bring in a steady income for a very long time
Post automatically merged:

I will go for real estates and cryptocurrencies and then agriculture, if I still have more money then technology. It's important that everyone has a strong drive to make investment and create generational wealth for thier families, some of us were not opportuned to be born with silver spoons, but we can make lots of silver spoons or golden spoons for our selves and family.
Having a strond drive for somthing and puttingyour ideas into an investment is very good, your passion for technolgy can help the investor in the other sector to do his work aesily,like in agricultural mechanisation and processing with newer technology.

Last edited:
Many people are afraid of investing. There are a lot of choices, and it can be difficult to find out which ones are best for your portfolio. This guide takes you through ten of the most popular investment forms and discusses why you may want to include them in your portfolio.

All investment for a short term are not necessarily prone to high risk. But I will prefer a long term investment in any case to be after and more careful

Well now is a good time to invest in crypto currency like bitcoin because it's low now so it's the best time to buy and hold because it sure would rise back and that's profits for investors

What kind of investments would you go for? Would you want to get something stable on the long term that will maybe give you monthly commissions and safety or you would like to go on short term investment and take a risk for a bigger profit in a short period of time?
I will like to go for online business investment, and also a short term investment that I can see proceeds regularly and meet my needs.

What kind of investments would you go for? Would you want to get something stable on the long term that will maybe give you monthly commissions and safety or you would like to go on short term investment and take a risk for a bigger profit in a short period of time?
The a business trip in the morning to see if you have any other ideas forward to seeing you to do business with you in the morning and I will be in the office in there through online business we are going out to dinner with hard work you to

I prefer a long term investment that will be yielding income constantly and will be yielding commission weekly or monthly or if the short term business has big profit, i will go for it.

I think I will go back to the second option. I am nit someone that likes waiting for an investment for a long period. I prefer short term.

Then you should watch out regularly for the market chart before opting in to trade short term investment in any of the online or offline investment scheme.

Serious as far as I'm concerned with the kind of investment that I want to go into when you take a look at it very closely its profit that determines the kind of investment that I put my money into.

The two investment I cherish online are forex and Cryptocurrency investment. Going to learn how to trade forex is still on my radar.

Seriously I personally believe that as of right now that I'm missing out a lot of things when it comes to cryptocurrency and forex investment especially forex trading because I don't really have much knowledge on it but I do know a little thing about cryptocurrency trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back