What's new

What kind of investments would you go for?

I prefer low rust investment because in case there is any problem to rise again will not be hard compare to higher risk investment though with higher profit but should in case there is a problem to rise again use to hard because to raise another capital to finance the project I.e to invest again might not even possible again. That's why going for a low risk investment is very good and better than that of high risk investment.
Sometimes some people will like to go for high risk investment with short period because they will like to realise huge among of profit which sometime fails.

What kind of investments would you go for? Would you want to get something stable on the long term that will maybe give you monthly commissions and safety or you would like to go on short term investment and take a risk for a bigger profit in a short period of time?
Crypto currency seems to be the trend now. One can invest with just a little capital and earn big.

If you want to truly benefit from crypto currency, you will have to think about the long term investment. Short term investment will give you little profit. The best strategy to benefit from crypto currency is to hold them for at least 5-10 years. In 2015, bitcoin was $400, now it is $33K. Look at the price growth in just 5 years.

I would.like to invest and trading for the litecoin that is changing its rates day by day. Lats week I have earned 3 usd profit through the litecoon investment and trading. You just need some patience and calm for this.

The kind of investment I can go for will depend on the capital I have because that would determine the return on investment. The only thing I can invest in is business, Agribusiness to be precise is the best option one can go for in my country.

there are different investments i can go for as far as my instinct works well with it which may be investing in bitcoin, etherium and other real estate investments and also investing in agriculture is also a promising investment
Post automatically merged:

there are different investments i can go for as far as my instinct works well with it which may be investing in bitcoin, etherium and other real estate investments and also investing in agriculture is also a promising investment

What kind of investments would you go for? Would you want to get something stable on the long term that will maybe give you monthly commissions and safety or you would like to go on short term investment and take a risk for a bigger profit in a short period of time?
hello there. well nowadays many sites are scam and peopledont want to lose their money on scam so we need legit sites which return good profit as in hyip site or tread. its a business and we need to daily commission because in monthly commission site will scam people

Long term investment is always it for me. And this will bring me to agribusiness. With this, I can make profit and still be able to feed myself and others. This will never go out of style.

What kind of investments would you go for? Would you want to get something stable on the long term that will maybe give you monthly commissions and safety or you would like to go on short term investment and take a risk for a bigger profit in a short period of time
well, it depends on what individual wants and the money available at your disposal. I would go for a long time investment where I will be getting monthly commission. It will serve as salary to augment what is already coming monthly.

If I happen to have a job then I will go for a long term plan with less risk, so as to focus on the job, but if I am relying on the investment a my major source then I will likely go for a short term investment with a degree of calculated risk.

I prefer short term investments because i think long term investments have much more riskier than short term investments you might get unlucky and put your money in a project that's only going to pay for the first few months then stop paying when you're nearly at the end of the contract plan

For now I want to diversify my investment, I don't want to put all my eggs in a basket. That's why am looking on garri processing business. Since majority of the citizens of my country do eat Garri which is an end product of cassava. It think if I invested in such ventures, I will make cool money.

I would go for an investment that I'm rest assured is going to hold returns be it short term or long term. Short-term investments doesn't yeild great returns compared to long term because of the time constraint

I will gladly go for cryptocurrency investment because i believe it is the future of currency, so habeing it now that moatvofbthem are cheap is better then regretting later in the future. And mind you its really increasing fast his days

I would like to invest in real estate business . I think this will be very profitable for my business. Because this is long term investment. I think long term investment give best profit . Online investment is very risky. It may be possible that from online investment we get lose or profit . Nobody know about tomorrow . Things are increasing are decreasing day by day.

Concerning this your question on what type of investment I prefer, if I am to be honest in my reply, I prefer long term investments with moderate to little risk which means little to no risk investment is the type of investment I like to put my money in. I as a person I'm not a risk taker so I don't like exposing myself

Investment defers based on the personality interest. I will like to say that, shares these days are not that reliable. Instead I will incur my money into transport business and real estate. Land appreciate overtime. And it is one of the productives ventures to go into.

Looking at a type of business I will like to invest on, in making this decision I will consider a lot of factors mostly at this trying time, with the financial constraints and limitations. I will comsider farming because with farming I will aswel have sufficient food for myself and others aswel.

Whatever the type of business, first find out how much you want to invest and then decide the business accordingly. I think start an animal farm business. If you have experience in this job, then so be it. Experiences are very important in any job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back