What's new

What kind of investments would you go for?

Had it been i bought more coins when the market dropped down so loosed, I would've been riding on the blue patch at the moment.

Seriously I know a lot of people that actually took the opportunity of the current or the recent drop in the prices of cryptocurrency to invest heavily and now that the coins are recovering they are making huge amount of profit.

Write your reply...what kind of investment will you go for we'll as for me there are many online investment I want to go for but the only thing that Is hindering me is lack of cash

I'm already learning on how to trade on forex and it's actually going very well right now and I believe in 2 months time I'm definitely going to master how to do it successfully and I'm going to invest in it.

As a student , we all need fast money but it's advisible we be extra careful to avoid a wrong broker or a mentor wannabe

I think this actually should be dependent on the kind of responsibility one has. If the responsibility is not that much I think the best form of business to go into should be based on long term

No matter the kind of business that I am venturing into I always like to think about it a long time and with steady profits instead of trying to get rich quick.

Seriously as long as the Investment is a legit one that will pay me and not end up being a scam I'm definitely going to invest in it as long as he pays me decent amount of money.

Write your reply...what kind of investment would you go for well long term investment are more given profit than short term investment.

I have heard many people says that investing in stock market is very profitable. But I have no idea of stock market so I don't disturb my self with it. The beat way is forex and crypto currency trading

Cryptocurrency is always on my mind and no other like crypto at the moment. It is better to hold to a particular investment and study it well than jumping from one to another without accomplishing any.

I would prefer anybody to start with longtime investment though I won't recommend it for student who will rapidly be in need soon

Before investing in any venture,one has to draw a map such as deciding if you're going into this on a short run or long run

From the look of things with all the kind of investment that has been going on in the world right now I believe that cryptocurrency and forex trading is the best to go into right now.

I think I would prefer the short term, high risk, more reward option. Life is all about even though my logical sense might want to play it safe I would prefer the short term investment.

Personally, it's all about investing in real estate companies, cryptocurrencies and stocks. It's far more better than wasting my time trying to work for any national company in my country.

Before investing I always advice the investor to do a research of the company from there you will know if to go on a short term investment or long term investment

Before investing in any project is very important that you make all the necessary research about the company or project in order to make sure they are trustworthy.

For me I'll go for medium term investments that aren't too low or high paying and risk levels aren't too high. That way, I can build the investment to certain levels overtime and ensure that short and long term goals are met.

I would prefer a long term investment, going into something that will give me a sustainable profit by month end and not that of the short term which at last I might not even get a penny out of my investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back