What's new

What kind of investments would you go for?

My candid advice for you now is to focus on self investment. What do I mean by this? It is to more digital skills that can add values to you. Internet is gradually taking over every aspect of operations which require the services of the professionals. The sudden outbreak of this pandemic is supposed to teach everyone a big lesson that very soon there might be no need for any physical workforce in every organization as every operation will be handled online. Get yourself equipped for what the future holds. You can learn programming, blogging, affiliate marketing, online virtual assistant etc.

I would choose a mix of both .
70% investment portfolio with stable inflow and low risk and 30% can be invested in portfolio with high yield with high risk .I need my peace to actually enjoy whatever profit I eventually make. Doing a higher percentage of high risk high return will probably give high blood pressure before it matures.

I would choose a mix of both .
70% investment portfolio with stable inflow and low risk and 30% can be invested in portfolio with high yield with high risk .I need my peace to actually enjoy whatever profit I eventually make. Doing a higher percentage of high risk high return will probably give high blood pressure before it matures.

Seriously, it's very important to know how to manage your investment because I can remember one who died in my neighborhood because of high blood pressure when MMM shutdown.

Seriously, it's very important to know how to manage your investment because I can remember one who died in my neighborhood because of high blood pressure when MMM shutdown.
Wow!MMM /HYIP I hear it and pick race with speed!
That thing is a suicide mission.It really wrecked some traders I knew then.They all gathered and collected loan from their usual alajo-local cooperative and unfortunately the scheme went South.
I mean imagine them losing their stalls due to repayment problems.

Concerning the investments I can go for, I would prefer a long term investment that will continually yield profit on a daily or weekly basis and it going to be consistent rather than investing in one ponzi scheme that will crash off with my money

There are several types of investment someone need to look up to, I prefer going into profit investment long term investment is always better I don't like engaging in short term risk business,

Wow!MMM /HYIP I hear it and pick race with speed!
That thing is a suicide mission.It really wrecked some traders I knew then.They all gathered and collected loan from their usual alajo-local cooperative and unfortunately the scheme went South.
I mean imagine them losing their stalls due to repayment problems.

Some people still never recovered from the loss they suffered. You can imagine when someone used his life savings and even took loan worth of $10,000 and invested in the scheme, and the whole thing crashed. It was a death sentence for many.

If I have money now anytime any day and I consider investing in anything that can be profitable to me I'll go into investment on cryptocurrency because that is what will rule the future in the next 10 years from now,I will not be surprised to find out that the coin I bought for $500 now may worth up to 10000 dollars in the next 10 years because the price of cryptocurrency keep on increasing every day because of thousands of people coming in into the world of cryptocurrency.

I usually becareful for any business sitr that asked me to invest my money and get a instant/quick profits because I believe that they are a scams. I will like to invest my money on a long time investment that will be generating money for me for a long time.

There are several types of investment someone need to look up to, I prefer going into profit investment long term investment is always better I don't like engaging in short term risk business,
That's the best way for you to avoid getting involved with scams because they are most times the ones that bring up short term investments promising you 100% increase in your investment within 24 hours. How true does that sound but gullible ones believe that and jump in.

I think I am going to venture into investments like amazon FBA and affiliate marketing. I'm pretty interested in the two and would definitely love to try it out

I think I am going to venture into investments like amazon FBA and affiliate marketing. I'm pretty interested in the two and would definitely love to try it out
Affiliate marketing is a great option to freelance work that pays for a lifetime as long as the company is still in business. Amazon is a great company to choose to enter into their affiliate marketing program, I hope it works out for you.

I will go for the long term investment instead of the short term... I have experience both before and I know how it feels to be in money today and and be zero tomorrow... The long term investment also enable you to plan well than the short term... The long term investment hives u hope and stable state of mind.
Post automatically merged:

I will go for the long term investment instead of the short term... I have experience both before and I know how it feels to be in money today and and be zero tomorrow... The long term investment also enable you to plan well than the short term... The long term investment hives u hope and stable state of mind.

Here are six investments that are well-suited for beginner investors.
  • 401(k) or employer retirement plan.
  • A robo-advisor.
  • Target-date mutual fund.
  • Index funds.
  • Exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
  • Investment apps.

What kind of investments would you go for? Would you want to get something stable on the long term that will maybe give you monthly commissions and safety or you would like to go on short term investment and take a risk for a bigger profit in a short period of time?
I would like to invest my money instead to safe in bank... If you invest your money in any trustable sites like cryptocurrency and other Govt projects it'll never lost and you'll get profit steady.

What kind of investments would you go for? Would you want to get something stable on the long term that will maybe give you monthly commissions and safety or you would like to go on short term investment and take a risk for a bigger profit in a short period of time?
I will like to go for investment that will guarantee enough profit and interest rate.
The purpose of investment is to maximize profit and lots of gain.
Any business or investment that will not profit me in particular I wouldn't like to engage myself in it.

The investment i will like to go for is the one that can sustain me on the long run financially , so as not ti have issues trying to be on a rush and later regret of doing things like that because investment is the giving up of capital

If you’re after a specific company, you can buy a single share or a few shares as a way to dip your toe into the stock-trading waters. Building a diversified portfolio out of many individual stocks is possible, but it takes a significant investment.
The upside of stock mutual funds is that they are inherently diversified, which lessens your risk. For the vast majority of investors — particularly those who are investing their retirement savings — a portfolio comprised mostly of mutual funds is the clear choice.

This depends on individual risk factor, personally I will prefer an investment that I will be getting a reasonably guaranteed profit from on monthly basis over a high risk investment in which the possibility of making profit or loss is 50-50.

While i prefer both investments. Because short investment take less time to give more profit in returns. On the other hand long term investment take more time for giving a huge amount in returns. People mostly prefer short term investment due to shortage of time. But in my point of view both investments are profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back