What's new

What kind of business can you start and make profit of $20 in a day?

In order to generate $20 a day, you may have to invest $2000, which is a very large amount in my home country. If I had that money, I would invest it on mutual funds and earn a good profts.

In order to generate $20 a day, you may have to invest $2000, which is a very large amount in my home country. If I had that money, I would invest it on mutual funds and earn a good profts.
I've heard many times about mutual funding. Such investment scheme brings lots of funds if partner with legit mutual funding scheme. But i need another business as a sole owner to make $20 a day.

My dear friend, if my implements gain were already now $ 20 a day, well for me now would be like to "win the lottery!"
Indeed, because with my business that I do now through paying sites, it is something completely ridiculous in comparison!
But to be able to reach that daily sum, I believe it would be necessary to start having potential customers, carrying out e-commerce activities, or something similar.

Bear parlour business can give $20 or even more every day, if you add pepper soup to it. Another business is saloon also can give even more profit daily, if you combine cutting and hair do I mean having a unisex saloon.

No matter the kind of business you will want to open at this time, a business that can bring IP to twenty dollars is not quite realistic if we are being serious with ourselves unless you are willing to be hardworking and make this goal to be a long term goal instead and sure you can make it.

If you can see the best cryptocurrency traders and learn his unique trading strategy, you will make more than that in a day if you are good.

Phone and electronics selling has proven to be the final option for me, it should not be in a remote area but a city where all and sundry will make used off
Nine out of every ten in a family makes use of a phone and almost every family makes used of electronics daily.
Yes that's true but it all depends on your business network and also how big and popular the business is, as a business owner you must always have a good business network.

Concerning what kind of job an individual can start and make $20 in a day. Well, there are offline jobs and online jobs that can yield yhat kind of amount in a day but I can't say if such amount will be consistent or not. Business like eeb development, graphics designing, forex trading, social media influencer and some othees, remember that such amount migt not be consistent

Very few business can fetch you such amount, but in the real sense you can accumulate this amount in months through business like affiliate marketing and online stores.
Post automatically merged:

As far as I am concerned business can run with little or no capital,but how long will it sustain you, what are the alternative you can put in place to counter challenges. Plan and let the money come later.

Last edited:
Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.
There are many offline businesses that yield a good return if properly harnessed. The one I know of is the sales of edibles at a crowded a area.

There are many offline businesses that yield a good return if properly harnessed. The one I know of is the sales of edibles at a crowded a area.
I don't know about edibles. Can you help me and throw more light about edibles?? So i know how to start with it, I'm keen to enter into another business venture to make more money.

Starting a business that will be fetching you $20 daily would not be easy to come by. Except you're really going to be investing heavily into it

There are people who have earned such amount in a day and the the majority of people who earned such money looks more into diversification

There are people who have earned such amount in a day and the the majority of people who earned such money looks more into diversification
No doubt, people earn such amount or by far more than it everyday. It all depends on the kind of business we choose to venture into, that is hyper productive. Are you willing to suggesting me an option??

To me, i will like to say that there is no specific business an individual will start without any proper business planning and the business will lead to sucess. an individual can equally earn $20 a day in his or her business if the business plan is strong.

To me, i will like to say that there is no specific business an individual will start without any proper business planning and the business will lead to sucess. an individual can equally earn $20 a day in his or her business if the business plan is strong.
You spoke with wisdom, and humor. Without strong or adequate business plan. It will be unattainable for a business owner to record constant $20 a day.

At some stage, most people would need the services of a dependable and trustworthy house sitter. Start offering your services in your neighbourhood to stay in people's homes and care for their pets, plants, and land.

No doubt, people earn such amount or by far more than it everyday. It all depends on the kind of business we choose to venture into, that is hyper productive. Are you willing to suggesting me an option??
There are options you can do or involve yourself in , more like investing into crypto currency, you move into fish farming business

There are options you can do or involve yourself in , more like investing into crypto currency, you move into fish farming business
The both options are very much profitable for the experience ones, that deals on the two businesses with skills, and accustomed to it. I would prefer crypto, cos I'm passionate for it. I'm already an investor, I'm still learning to improve higher and record more success.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back