What's new

What kind of business can you start and make profit of $20 in a day?

I think there are a lot of shops where you can easily earn 20 20 each.Like you have built a medical store, you have a meat shop, you have built it, twenty dollars is too little for your work, you have a shop or any other business, England, USA, Australia. In countries like this, it is not a difficult task to come home with twenty dollars daily

I would have recommended going into selling of fruits and vegetables because it pays well on most cases but the main problem for fruit and vegetables is that they are perishable goods and once they are not all sold out, they will be loss for you.
That's true @Heatman, those fruits are perishables goods. If we don't sell them off quick they get spoiled and become loss to us. And i wouldn't like such to happen to me. Cos I'm still working my way out to accumulate more funds for myself and not on the losing strain.

That's true @Heatman, those fruits are perishables goods. If we don't sell them off quick they get spoiled and become loss to us. And i wouldn't like such to happen to me. Cos I'm still working my way out to accumulate more funds for myself and not on the losing strain.
Exactly my friend, as much as they are very lucrative because it's a kind of products that are always bought out, it gives the seller the opportunity to always come up with huge sum of money once he's complete his daily sales and then work on bringing in another batch of the fruits and vegetables.

Exactly my friend, as much as they are very lucrative because it's a kind of products that are always bought out, it gives the seller the opportunity to always come up with huge sum of money once he's complete his daily sales and then work on bringing in another batch of the fruits and vegetables.
Yeah, those kind of fruits are sort after type of fruits. People is always in demand of those fruits. Even me too, love buying such kind of fruits. If it will be rushed up before closing down for the day, it gonna give the seller renew hope to go for more and stuck them up the next day.

There are many business you can start and making profit of $20 in a day.. I think opening a mini marts and utility store is a good and profitable business, if you have experience in this business. You can try it and make 5 - 15 % of you capital daily

There are many businesses that you can do with $20 bit it depends on the business you have in Mind. But am sure if you go into Agricultural business, especially poultry business, you can make up to $30 per day form your egg sales

There are several businesses you can start and earn $20 a day but it depends on how big the businesses are,the likes of entering into fashion and clothing lines,buying and running an eatery business and what have you.

Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.
I remember when am into selling of recharge card business back then,I could remember I make more than $20 in a day because the location where my office is,the area is more like a market but not,people do pass there always till midnight, and so many people always need card to call one or two people and to do their monthly subscription as well. So with this kind of business you could make more than that if you are in a busy area.

Out side there you will find the business yiu want to do and also move on with them. So my dear it depends on how you are serious about getting the job or the way you perform you daily activities will allow you l. So if you want to make that amount you are free

Well, it is very possible to warn more the that if one can invest in buying and selling of farm produce.
Now are days farm produce are selling faster than any other things because its ia popular demand goods that every body will always craving to buy because without it no body will be able to survive.

Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.
The best and the ways you can make $20 a day with a small scale business is by getting a business in a large populated area or rather invest the money in a crypto currency business and starts buying and selling crypto currency.

If you are in a big city you could go on sites like etsy and find products you think are intersting and then take the pics and post them for sale on Facebook Marketplace with a markup. So not only are you helping yourself make money you are also helping etsy people make money.

I have also love you all businesses that can give me that amount in a day I think $20 is about 8000 naira is there

Sell books that are sitting around your house for a profit on one of several online sites like BookScouter.com. Once you start making money, you can buy more expensive used books and sell them for even more.
Road side food business, early in the morning target the people going to work, you can even employ a woman to help you make the food. Believe me you'll make more than $20 a dollar. Just make sure you are in a strategic location.

I remember when am into selling of recharge card business back then,I could remember I make more than $20 in a day because the location where my office is,the area is more like a market but not,people do pass there always till midnight, and so many people always need card to call one or two people and to do their monthly subscription as well. So with this kind of business you could make more than that if you are in a busy area.
Are you trying to tell me that, your profit from recharge card selling business got you such amount of money in a day?? Or you plus it together with your total sales for the day?? If your gain is the region of $20 a day, then it is worth adding up as one my preferred businesses in a populated area.

To be frank, it depends on the scale of the business. If it's small scale, just set realistic expectations instead.

But I know of someone in transport business who makes up to $100 per day.

Also consider the expenses, not only the income.

To be frank, it depends on the scale of the business. If it's small scale, just set realistic expectations instead.

But I know of someone in transport business who makes up to $100 per day.

Also consider the expenses, not only the income.
You're correct dear. We must first evaluate the expenses involved in the business. Then ascertain if we made any profit through such kind of business. Which type of transport business are you referring to??

I believe you can make so much more than that amount if you take you the business of selling timber t9 those doing construction works or even the business of selling coal for cooking. Those businesses ave very lucrative and alot of people are cashing in and out of the trade just make sure you are in the right environment at any given point in time

I believe you can make so much more than that amount if you take you the business of selling timber t9 those doing construction works or even the business of selling coal for cooking. Those businesses ave very lucrative and alot of people are cashing in and out of the trade just make sure you are in the right environment at any given point in time
This ones are offline business that requires hard labour. The timber t9 business, looks like offustry design type of business. you have to design chairs, dinning tables, etc. For me to be successful through it, i need to enroll for experience. Currently i don't have passion for such kind of business. Suggest me another offline or online business i can venture in, and make at least $20 a day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back