What's new

What kind of business can you start and make profit of $20 in a day?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.

Phone and electronics selling has proven to be the final option for me, it should not be in a remote area but a city where all and sundry will make used off
Nine out of every ten in a family makes use of a phone and almost every family makes used of electronics daily.

Trying the direct sales route can cost as low as $10 depending on the company. Avon and Mary Kay are some of the more famous companies in this space. The initial fee usually covers membership, training, marketing tools, and samples.

As for me there are so many businesses you can start and start making profit of $20 in a day and if am going to start with any you can start with paga and I can bet it with you that you going to get more than $20 in a day

You can start online ordering business where by you will help customer's to order goods and deliver it online and you will earn more than 20$ in a day.
You see nowadays globalization have make many things easy for us.

1. Best Online Business Idea: Start a Profitable Blog.
  2. Online Courses and Coaching.
  3. Start an Ecommerce Business.
  4. Start a Podcast.
  5. Sell Custom Printed Products.
  6. Graphic Design.
  7. Web Development.
  8. Instagram Influencer.

Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.
Honestly, many small scale offline line businesses will find it hard to fetch you $20 per day. If you can combine your gaming business with a bathing saloon in the same location, then you might just get to $20 in day.

I have learnt from the questions and replies I have gotten here, it's important to have a business that generate income on a regular basis to meet with daily expenditures of life. I think I like the idea of electronics sales too.

There is no business that you will earn stable income daily. But there are business that you can do that you will earn $20 or more. If you have experience with trading. You can try it. You can make 5 - 15 % of you capital daily

Sell books that are sitting around your house for a profit on one of several online sites like BookScouter.com. Once you start making money, you can buy more expensive used books and sell them for even more.

If you can learn high paying digital skills like content writing, Digital media marketing and animation and you also register on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork you will make more than $20 if you are good at those skills and you are a pro

Well for you to get that kind of profit in a day or more you have to invest is some businesses like real businesßes. Talking about advertisement and some other ones like that. Even selling of other people's product would give you more in a day if you really good

There are many businesses you could venture in and reap beyond your set target. One of such is money agent. Register as money agent, look for a highly populated area without bank presence and establish your agency shop there.

In the beginning making $20 a day might be quite difficult because you would need some time in order to establish yourself within whatever it is that you are doing. A great thing that you can do to make around $20 a day is that you can offer freelancing skills. In this way you are able to actually better the skills that you have and get paid for it and at the same time as your skills are improving as well it will help you with your gaming network that you are developing and make it possibly even better in the future. Also have you considered possibly venturing out into the e-commerce side?

I do not think that there is an small business that will be generating a such of amount in a day. I do not doubt about what people are saying above about a online practice but for offline is not easy at all even for online is not easy if it's a small scale business. Though, there is nothing impossible.

There are many online and offline businesses that can make you more than that in a single day. One of them is transportation business, there is one of my family relations, who drives a minibus. In an average day he makes nothing less than 10000 naira.
There are also online businesses that can make you over that especially when you have a digital skill.

You can actually make that amount of money if you are selling something like electronic in a location that is highly populated there's a possibility that you can even make more than that in a day but I don't know about the selling other products, you can just try this
Post automatically merged:

You can actually make that amount of money if you are selling something like electronic in a location that is highly populated there's a possibility that you can even make more than that in a day but I don't know about the selling other products, you can just try this

Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thank
For me $20 is very possible if you do a food stuff vending business, in densely populated areas you will exceed that amount in a day.

Another business is supply of diesel, it is lucrative especially when you have a good number of clients in your city. You are bound to make even more than $50 daily.

The best way to earn twenty dollars a day is through online coaching. In addition, trading and marketing are good sources of income. Moreover, if you are a good writer, you can also write your own book and sell them on a different websites.

There is no business that you will earn stable income daily. But there are business that you can do that you will earn $20 or more. If you have experience with trading. You can try it. You can make 5 - 15 % of you capital daily

Please how experienced are you in trading? And what kind of trading do you do? Is it crypto currency or forex trading? Which ever one you are successful and experienced in trading, I'll be more than happy if you put me through please.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back