What's new

What is your favourite season?

Winter has been and will always be my favorite season of the year. I really love it.

I prefer winter and, failing that, autumn. This is because the heat gives me headaches, no matter how much I shower the heat is persistent. With winter, I keep warm and control the cold, I love the rain and I enjoy it.
This is why I love winter and falls too. They are cool and good for the skin. Summer is disturbing for me even when I use air conditioners at home. I have rashes on my skins every summer.

Too much snow can be very hard to cope in winter but I will have it over the heat of summer.

When it comes to the seasons that I prefer I would have to say spring is one of them and also autumn when we get the weather that is not too bad and bearable where you can get out and go for walks and such.

I find that spring, especially early in spring is nice with warm weather, not too hot and nice to just go for walks and enjoy the warmer weather and the leaves coming on the trees and the flowers blooming. As long as the rain stays away I am happy :)

I love Fall, Spring, and Winter.. in that order. 🍃🍂 🌼 ☃️
Not a big fan of summer, never have been. Just too hot. And long. The summer months always seem like long months, particularly July and August.
🥵 Even when I was younger, I never minded going back to school.

I love Fall, Spring, and Winter.. in that order. 🍃🍂 🌼 ☃️
Not a big fan of summer, never have been. Just too hot. And long. The summer months always seem like long months, particularly July and August.
🥵 Even when I was younger, I never minded going back to school.

Seriously, whenever it's hot, there's nothing like getting a breather from all the hotness. It's the main reason why I hate summer. Even when it's a short season but because of how uncomfortable it can get, it would feel as if it's lasted for the whole year.

Seriously, whenever it's hot, there's nothing like getting a breather from all the hotness. It's the main reason why I hate summer. Even when it's a short season but because of how uncomfortable it can get, it would feel as if it's lasted for the whole year.
😅 I know, and almost each day is the same as the next.
It just gets so... boring.
The only relief is when Mother Nature gifts us with a major thunderstorm ⛈️ and we get a slight cool-off, at least for the rest of the day/night.
Oh, and free car wash!

In the place where I live it is rare if one day we go below 35 degrees celsius and we usually spend many days at 40 degrees celsius or even more, so it is normal that I hate summer so much in general, my favorite season is undoubtedly autumn, although I also like spring a lot, any season where the temperature is temperate, I like it a lot, the autumn where I live is quite mild actually.

😅 I know, and almost each day is the same as the next.
It just gets so... boring.
The only relief is when Mother Nature gifts us with a major thunderstorm ⛈️ and we get a slight cool-off, at least for the rest of the day/night.
Oh, and free car wash!

You can say that again about getting the free thorough car wash that you never asked for 😂. I don't really love thunderstorms that much because it scares me most of the time. If it rains without the thundering, I would be more relaxed.

I like spring very much because every good thing in my life has occurred during Spring, I was born in spring, I got married during spring and my kid was born in spring.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back